Got Spots

Buy or sell custom-made art - using CS pets, items or C$ as payment. This does not include pre-made character sales.
Forum rules
Art theft is not tolerated here. Do not copy/trace/edit/use anybody's pictures without their express permission.
If you are unsure, read the full art rules here.

Re: Got Spots

Postby VesVes » Sat Oct 06, 2012 4:18 pm

Trick or treat!

Character reference image:
Charater paw pad colour (unless clearly shown in ref):
Same silver as in the ref.
Things about the design you'd like to clarify?
Her markings are symmetrical.

Your favourite thing about halloween:
Trick-or-treating and dressing up. I've been doing that since my childhood. <3
Your very best idea for a halloween costume:
Not sure...I've usually been either animals or fictional characters. This year, I'm going to temporarily dye my hair ginger-red and go as Foxface from the Hunger Games. In case people can't tell which tribute I am, I have this beanie with a picture of a fox on it that I'll wear with the tribute costume.
"My character's expectations on trick-or-treating this year are...":
She and her sister, Mwezi, usually go trick or treating somewhere far away from their other sister, Bahari, who never dresses up but instead pops out of the bushes just to scare everyone else. Other than that, they're mostly in it for the candy.

Will you put your pumpkin pup in your signature?
Probably. I'm really bad at signature coding, but if I can find a good way to fit in in my signature, it'll go there. c:
Other?
Thank you for doing this event! :D
VesVes

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby monkeymahem » Sat Oct 06, 2012 4:33 pm

Trick or treat!

- The brown-orange main coat color

- The bandana and bracelet won't be included because of no line art edits, but of course you knew that

- My favorite thing about Halloween besides the loads of candy is the scare effect. For one day each year, all the things that would normally scare me to death become things to laugh about and dress up in. I think overcoming your fears is priceless, and on Halloween, it's hardly noticeable.

- My best Halloween costume idea was a few years ago, when I was the Earth. We took an expandable ball-thing, Saran wrapped it and used paper mâché before painting on the continents. It was awesome walking around and being the wow factor :)

- to spend all night with his friends, having the time of his life. His favorite treat is chocolate, and he knows a certain house at the end of the street that hands out king size Hershey's bars...I have a feeling he will be ringing their doorbell more than once.

- Heavens yes! Isn't that why I came here? I saw everyone with their characters all jazzed up for the holidays and I thought they looked wonderful. This line art is adorable, and I would be honored to set up my signature with your artwork in it <3

Other?
- Thank you for the opportunity!
monkeymahem

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Morphius » Sat Oct 06, 2012 4:56 pm

Trick or treat!

Dark Grey
I don't thinks so ^^

Being able to hang out with my friends and family all night long, while we are all wearing silly costumes :]
A maid, I even has a featherduster. My friends didn't even reconize me, since I had a lot of makeup on and had my hair done :'D
Having lots of fun with his friends and being able to snag a lot of candy.
Of course and I'd put it in my character thread :]
Other?
Thank you for doing these events, your art is amazing <3
ImageImage
Morphius

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby asdfghjkla » Sat Oct 06, 2012 6:44 pm

Trick or treat!

Character reference image: Image
Charater paw pad colour (unless clearly shown in ref): Same colour as tongue <3
Things about the design you'd like to clarify? No thanks c: Just try to get the design as good as you can? ^^

Your favourite thing about halloween: I love decorating my front and back yard ^w^
Your very best idea for a halloween costume: an undead werewolf that has 3 heads and super sharp claws B3
"My character's expectations on trick-or-treating this year are...": To get loads of candy, and have a great time <3

Will you put your pumpkin pup in your signature? YUSH ;w;
Other? I really hope you choose me; these lines are just too cute ;w;
asdfghjkla

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby king-rascal. » Sat Oct 06, 2012 7:22 pm

EDIT:Spotty i just edited the form becaus ei ended up deleting crossroad puc and had to add a new one then i edite again so i could tell you please dont kick me out of the competition ;-;

Trick or treat!

Character reference image
Charater paw pad colour (unless clearly shown in ref)
Well its about a dark teal color like This
I did not make the design and the lines i did not make either of them ^^!But hisr eyes are an orange bright orange color.
Your favourite thing about halloween
Well its the costume of course! Its one day a year you get to dress up and be scarey,pretty(well you can do that at prom and dances XD) but you know what i mean!You could be a doctor?a dog ever a tree.Thats another thing i like,i like when you could even dress up your dog which ive never done but if i did im sure i would let him dress up as a little ghost since my yorkie is small XD
Your very best idea for a halloween costume
Well for me or for my fox friend over there?Haha either way well for me im going to be an angel from my favorite TV show he wears a trenchcoat and a blue tie but anyways for my baby Cross road over there,hes going to be a proffesional Socer player for his first halloween!His jersy is going to be blue,white and red with a classice socerball thats white and black!
"My character's expectations on trick-or-treating this year are..."
Well cross road is ready to meet some CS hallowenn advent pets and hes super excited to show off his halloween costume this year since its his first halloween,so he hopes it all goes well.But hes ready o make new friends and maybe go trick or treating with a friend or two!
Will you put your pumpkin pup in your signature
Yes! Of course i will spot spot,i mean why else would i enter this comp?
Other
Noper
Last edited by king-rascal. on Tue Oct 09, 2012 6:17 pm, edited 3 times in total.
xxxxxxxxImage

- hiya i was focalor.
- call me rascal or kyle, both work just fine!

// wifu // deviantart // commissions //
king-rascal.

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Applesky » Sat Oct 06, 2012 8:01 pm

Trick or treat!

Character reference image: Caden
Charater paw pad colour (unless clearly shown in ref): x
Things about the design you'd like to clarify? Nope~ c:

Your favourite thing about halloween: Probably trick-or-treating late at night with my friends, trying to scare each other~
Your very best idea for a halloween costume: I'd either do something simple, like a black cat, or maybe cosplay as someone from Yogscast ^^;
"My character's expectations on trick-or-treating this year are...": Well Caden would love to meet some new people whilst trick or treating, and gain alot of sweets for his greedy self, but share them & and have fun.

Will you put your pumpkin pup in your signature? Definitley :)
Other?
ImageImage
FR Trade Thread
♡ ♡ ♡

Avid Overwatch player & lowkey CS veteran
Feel free to message or trade me, I won't bite.

♡ ♡ ♡
Applesky

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Queen Vivane » Sat Oct 06, 2012 11:27 pm

Trick or treat!

Character reference image: Image
Charater paw pad colour (unless clearly shown in ref): Light grey
Things about the design you'd like to clarify? Hmmm I don't think there is anything

Your favourite thing about halloween: Jack 'o Lanterns! I love all the different designs people make, I made a pony one last year XD

Your very best idea for a halloween costume: I'd be my Draenei death knight. Paint my skin a really pale grey, make some of the added parts from perhaps a moldable plastic including horns and the tail. Either dye my hair and somehow manage to style the way I want it or buy a wig and do it that way. Heels to boost my height and some sort of thing to disguise them as hooves. The armor would be hard but I'm sure I'd be able to get it done lol

"My character's expectations on trick-or-treating this year are...": Haunted hopes to get some nice things via trick or treating. Hopefully no fruit or veg will dropped into his bag, I think most of all he would love for someone to give him something meaty

Will you put your pumpkin pup in your signature? Hmm if I re-work my siggie then sure ^-^
Other? Happy Halloween? <3
Friendly reminder, AI generated pictures are not art and are actively trained on works from artists who gave no permission for their creations to be used.
Note for trades and PM's, I leave my CS tab open almost all the time for easy access. I am online but I'm not actively looking at the tab <3
Yes my characters are not actively developed, I place all the blame on hyperfixations not lining up with them.
Please don't message me asking if I'm selling or trading Closed species characters. If I haven't said otherwise? The answer is no.
HuaLian and Wangxian my loves
What I'm owed
x2 Unique Lambicorns
Queen Vivane

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby poofyena » Sun Oct 07, 2012 12:06 am

:D
Trick or treat!

cj new concept.jpg
cj new concept.jpg (112.83 KiB) Viewed 130 times

Charater paw pad colour (unless clearly shown in ref): Grey please

Things about the design you'd like to clarify?: the lines on her legs should be straight not wiggly like they appear there. Also I realised I forgot to colour in the top of her right leg, it should be the same as the others.

Your favourite thing about halloween: oh my gosh where do I start!? I love Halloween, its my favorite holiday of the year and I get super excited! I've been planning for Halloween for months and I can not wait. I love it all, the awesome themed food, the parties, trick or treating, the parties, dressing up, playing Halloween music, watching spooky films and just generally having a ton of fun.

This year I'll be celebrating for days, in honor of the new silent hill film release me and a group of friends will be seeing the film! After an all day awesome horror flick marathon.
Then I'll be helping a friend throw a party for the village kids, we will have games and go trick or treating, dancing and dressing up!
After this our local pub is throwing a Halloween party for the village which me and a friend are organising. We get to decorate the pub all spooky and covered in cobwebs. I have a light up ghost and bat that sit on the bar every head as mascots! We will make awesome Halloween themed cakes and drinks for the occasion and have a DJ to play Halloween music!

Your best idea for a Halloween costume: I'm dressing up this year as a silent hill nurse and will be making nu costume from scratch. Using tons of latex to replicate their wounds and making my bandage mask. On top of this I need to paint myself a greyish colour and stain my dress with tea and green paint, its going to be fun. I can't wait hehe!

"my characters expectations on trick or treating this year are are..."
CJ can't wait to get into the Halloween theme and get trick or treating with her pals on chicken smoothie! It's so much fun.
Loving Halloween CJ is excited to dress up with her friends to go candy hunting, she can't wait to find candy or new little pals to celebrate this spooky holiday with!

Will you put your pumpkin pup in your signature?: Yes! I can't wait to theme my signature and this pup is so adorable. She would take pride of place :D

Other: thanks so much for this chance Spotty. I'm excited to see whoever gets picked colour ins!
Last edited by poofyena on Sun Oct 07, 2012 2:35 am, edited 1 time in total.
Click my pets?! Join Pet Adoptables!
http://www.petadoptables.com/register.p ... l=poofyena
poofyena

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Ginger_ » Sun Oct 07, 2012 1:33 am

"Trick or treat!"

Salvatori
Charater paw pad colour (unless clearly shown in ref): 242625
Things about the design you'd like to clarify? He does actually have bandages around his front paws. c:

Your favourite thing about halloween: The treats...and the tricks!
Going out and having fun with my friends is always super fun, especially since we can get candy from it!
Your very best idea for a halloween costume: A few years back, I went trick-or-treating as a husky, and got plenty of oohs and ahhs over my mask---I even got pet by a few happy children!
"You know, candy's great and all, but I really just want to meet some new friends. Plus, there are going to be a whole lot of cool costumes...good luck trying to scare me, though!"

Will you put your pumpkin pup in your signature? Of course! It's absolutely adorable <3
Other? Thanks for taking the time to do these, and whether I get one or not, they're all going to be super cute ;u;
| PM |
| Trade |
| Gallery |
| Pets |
| Sand and Dust [hoard] |
| Wishlist |
| CS Arts Blog |

Art trades: closed. :c

STOP HAVING A BORING TUNA,
STOP HAVING A BORING LIFE

ImageImage Image
Ginger_

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Lucy. » Sun Oct 07, 2012 2:05 am

Trick or treat!

Character reference image:Click
Charater paw pad colour (unless clearly shown in ref): The same light pink as her nose.
Things about the design you'd like to clarify? The design is symmetrical

Your favourite thing about halloween: How original all the costumes get and all the decorations.
Your very best idea for a halloween costume: A bunch of grapes :P
"My character's expectations on trick-or-treating this year are...": To see a lot of cool costumes

Will you put your pumpkin pup in your signature? For sure! The art will be put front and center!
Other? Nope, not really.
"I need you. We all need you. None of us would have survived this place if it weren't for you"
Lucy.

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me