Got Spots

Buy or sell custom-made art - using CS pets, items or C$ as payment. This does not include pre-made character sales.
Forum rules
Art theft is not tolerated here. Do not copy/trace/edit/use anybody's pictures without their express permission.
If you are unsure, read the full art rules here.

Re: Got Spots

Postby brunsmeier » Sat Oct 06, 2012 12:01 pm

Trick or treat!

Character reference image: Cenere
Charater paw pad colour (unless clearly shown in ref): Red
Things about the design you'd like to clarify? Nope.

Your favourite thing about halloween: EIther Trick or Treating, or scaring the older kids.
Your very best idea for a halloween costume: My best idea? I like the one I have this year, of going as a Hunter from the game Left 4 Dead.
"My character's expectations on trick-or-treating this year are...": To get plenty of candy, and to have tons of fun.

Will you put your pumpkin pup in your signature? Yes, I definitely will ^.^
Other? Thanks ^.^
:)
brunsmeier

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby BlueHeart ❤ » Sat Oct 06, 2012 12:02 pm

Trick or treat!

Character reference image: Click!
Charater paw pad colour: (shown in reff)
Things about the design you'd like to clarify?: Her ears are dark brown, but the tips are black. This can easily be missed sometimes. X3

Your favourite thing about halloween: Well when I was younger it was of course Trick or Treating! Getting more candy than my sisters was a big bonus too lol. However now that I'm a bit older I get enough joy just out of seeing all the little ones in their costumes come to my door each year. Their all so cute! <3 A Halloween party here and there can be fun too ;3
Your very best idea for a halloween costume: Ooo tough one...there are so many epic costumes now a-days. But my favorites have always got to be the ones made at home of a favorite character or something. Homemade just makes me think you put lots of effort into it and it shows at times too!
"My character's expectations on trick-or-treating this year are...": Moggy? Well she's essentially just like me so she enjoys what I enjoy. LOVES eating chocolate more than any other candy. OH and if you've got anything pumpkin pie flavoured, it may get stolen. o-o
Moggy also enjoys playing in the leaves, and possibly scaring a friend or two if she can catch them off guard....

Will you put your pumpkin pup in your signature? Oh but of course <3
Other? Hmmm not too much I think. A thank you would be in order if I get chosen, and also thank you for the chance! Your always too sweet giving out free art all the time. ;-;
━━━━━━━━━━━━
𝕁𝕖𝕤𝕤 ∾ 𝕒𝕣𝕥 𝕙𝕠𝕓𝕓𝕪𝕚𝕤𝕥/𝕨𝕣𝕚𝕥𝕖𝕣
formally known as MoggyWolf

active ∾ PM's always welcome

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
Characters Art Shop
━━━━━━━━━━━━
Sig art lines by: SpindleSpice
Colour/Edits by Me ~
BlueHeart ❤

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Kitsyn » Sat Oct 06, 2012 12:16 pm

Trick or treat!

Character reference image: She is a snow leopard X X the blue markings on face and legs from X
Charater paw pad colour (unless clearly shown in ref): same as nose color
Things about the design you'd like to clarify?: color swabs

Your favourite thing about halloween: It's 2 days after my b-day, so it's like an extra long party!
Your very best idea for a halloween costume: What's better than dressing up as your fursona!?!
"My character's expectations on trick-or-treating this year are...": To collect a full pillow case amount of candy!

Will you put your pumpkin pup in your signature?: Yes
Other?: Thankies
Last edited by Kitsyn on Mon Oct 08, 2012 5:04 am, edited 1 time in total.
Kitsyn

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Lizbutt » Sat Oct 06, 2012 12:23 pm

Trick or treat!

Character reference image: click
Character paw pad color: red, like her eyes
Things about the design you'd like to clarify?: Sanquin has thin green thread that ties her muzzle together. But not tightly, just loosely. Also, the orange on her chest in the image, is a heart. c:

Your favorite thing about Halloween: Orange. I just love the color so much, and this holiday is full of it. Pumpkins, Leaves, Costumes. The best color in the world is finally getting some love.
Your very best idea for a Halloween costume: To dress up as a fawn and dance around while playing a pan-flute.
"My character's expectations on trick-or-treating this year are...": Sanquin loves Halloween because it's the only time of the year she feels comfortable with her appearance. Others expect her Frankenstein look when they think she is dressed up. Plus, she loves the free treats.

Will you put your pumpkin pup in your signature: Totally, I love your art and have been meaning to redo my signature for the holidays.
Other: Happy (to be) Halloween Spotty. ^^
Last edited by Lizbutt on Sun Oct 07, 2012 7:48 pm, edited 1 time in total.

You can call me a L I Z B U T T

{coffee lover}
Sign: Gemini

My username use to be Carry.
Lizbutt

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby waffle02 » Sat Oct 06, 2012 12:27 pm

Trick or treat!

Character reference image:
Aselle Reference

Charater paw pad colour (unless clearly shown in ref):
Front paws are the dark brown, back paws are white.

Things about the design you'd like to clarify?
The hidden front leg has the same pattern as the other leg, but the stripes are opposite facing, dark brown is replaced with the creamy gold, creamy gold is replaced with white, and tan is replaced with dark brown.
(Leg Example)

Your favourite thing about halloween:
Personally, I love dressing up and spending time with my friends. I could care less about the candy, usually I have to throw out half of it because I forget to eat it and find it in February. Costumes are definitely my absolute favorite thing about Halloween because not only do I make them with my mom, but I get to have lots of fun while I make them. Halloween also lets my creativity soar through design and action (Since I'm in drama I try to stay in character). Every year for Halloween my friends and I go to one of their neighborhoods and walk all the way through it, laughing and joking all the way. We have more fun in the long walks between streets with houses then we do trying to get candy. Don't get me wrong, the candy is still a plus, but dressing up with my friends is the best.

Your very best idea for a halloween costume:
Well...I'm going to go with a costume I have actually worn and made. Using green sweats, paper mache, and more my mother and I created a Chinese Parade Lion for a single person. If you don't know what I Chinese Lion is here is a picture. We made a gaint helmet mask with bells in the ears and rinestones. We used stripes of white fake fur as stripes. It was really amazing! This year I'm being a Capital Lady from Hunger Games.

"My character's expectations on trick-or-treating this year are...":
Aselle is determined to get lots of treats out of people! She loves the candy, espcially chocolate and gummy things, and tries to back track to houses and get double the candy! But I never let her because that isn't fair to the little kids. Her goal this year is to get 5 pounds of chocolate, but that is extremely unlikely and pretty much not gonna happen. I'm not gonna kill her dream though...atleast not yet...

Will you put your pumpkin pup in your signature?
Of course! Who wouldn't! They are extremely adorable and huggable and lovable! <3

Other?
Thank you for this chance :3
♪♫♪My Characters and Adopts
♪♫♪ Art Shop - OPEN
♪♫♪My JBDs
♪♫♪ My Kalons

ImageImage
waffle02

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Space Cadet Marz » Sat Oct 06, 2012 12:31 pm

Trick or treat!

Character reference image: http://imageshack.us/a/img839/6674/hyreffy1.png
Charater paw pad colour (unless clearly shown in ref): Black
Things about the design you'd like to clarify? his markings are black, not brown (can be colored dark grey). piercings and spots can be done at the artist's discretion, other than the freckle like spots under the eyes.

Your favourite thing about halloween: Trick-or-treating is fun but I love giving out candy and decorating too!
Your very best idea for a halloween costume: I usually wear my fursuit? XD
"My character's expectations on trick-or-treating this year are...": He's a space pirate, so intergalactic trick-or-treating can lend very different results than Tick-or-Treating on earth. What sort of candy do aliens give out?

Will you put your pumpkin pup in your signature? Yes =D Gadly!
Other? Hyenas FTW.. <<

Image Image

Space Cadet Marz

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Star Fox » Sat Oct 06, 2012 12:34 pm

Trick or treat!

Character reference image: Image
Charater paw pad colour (unless clearly shown in ref): purple!
Things about the design you'd like to clarify? Tail is rainbow :3 even her back paws are blue and she wears a necklace with a pink heart pendant. Eyes are a blue/gray/green color :D

Your favourite thing about halloween: dressing up even though it gives me a lot of stress :D
Your very best idea for a halloween costume: a spy B3
"My character's expectations on trick-or-treating this year are...": Splat: "wellllll.... First I want to go trick or treating with Blue and Iris and then trade candy with eachother so we all have the type we like! THEN I want to talk with friends and have a great time! And then go to bed and sleep in till 7:30 like I do every day!"

Will you put your pumpkin pup in your signature? Ohhhh yes! yes! yes!
Other? Nopedy :D
Star Fox

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Re: Special Events

Postby Viiperfang » Sat Oct 06, 2012 12:45 pm

Trick or treat!
Character reference image:
Character paw pad colour (unless clearly shown in ref):
They are a slightly darker shade of red than the nose.
Things about the design you'd like to clarify? The back feet are not the same. The one closest is like a lightning bolt. The hip has a swirl wish a dark red diamond, that has a white square in it. The white square has a red dot in it. There are small red dots by the lower corners of the diamond.

Your favourite thing about Halloween:
I really like getting to go get candy, and giving out candy to little kinds. And I have pranked some people, that was fun.
Your very best idea for a Halloween costume:
My best was a dark angle, who had a sword and a bow and arrows. Another one was I made a costume of the cristmas devil dog for my sister on Halloween.

"My character's expectations on trick-or-treating this year are...":
''Well, I want to get as much candy as possible. And play pranks and TP and egg people's houses with my friends! It is so much fun! But I hope that Jeanne won't get mad, because I'ma steal her candy."
Will you put your pumpkin pup in your signature?
OF COURSE! I will put this in my sig, and put it back every Halloween.
Other?
I think that you are very kind to be doing this.
Last edited by Viiperfang on Sun Oct 07, 2012 7:06 am, edited 1 time in total.
i'm gone.
Viiperfang

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Lady Masquerade » Sat Oct 06, 2012 1:03 pm

Trick or treat!

Character reference image: Click1Click2

Character paw pad color (unless clearly shown in ref): Dark brown

Things about the design you'd like to clarify? Her eyes are multi-colored, as you can see. Other then that, there is nothing too challenging about her.

Your favorite thing about halloween: The feeling. When the cool air of autumn and halloween go around, I always feel happy about everything. The mood just always changes in everyone I know. I mean, what's better then halloween and christmas? Everyone just seems to filled with happiness, and it really brings up the mood. And carving pumpkins. That's one of the best parts of halloween. c:

Your very best idea for a halloween costume: Hmm. That's a tough one. I was one a Eskimo, which was interesting. Not my best idea, though. Since I have long blonde hair, I think that being Rainbow Bright would be cool. I think my best halloween costume was when I was a Masquerade Ball Dancer. It went with me, and since I collected masks, it wasn't hard to get a big and beautiful mask. Not to mention the lovely dress I wore. It was really fun. c:

"My character's expectations on trick-or-treating this year are...": To carve the best pumpkins and decorate everything the best, and have lots of fun.

Will you put your pumpkin pup in your signature? Of course. c:
    Other?
hello!! i am retired, but feel free to message me if you ever need some help <3
Helpful links for New Members!
Adopt a Newbie - Newbie Guide & Index - Help Tickets - GHAA: Free Pets for Newbies
Lady Masquerade

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby .Eclipse. » Sat Oct 06, 2012 1:31 pm

Trick or treat!

Character reference image:Image
Charater paw pad colour (unless clearly shown in ref): Pink
Things about the design you'd like to clarify?Her markings are just blotches of color (Ask me if you need HEX codes)
ImageYour favourite thing about halloween: Image

Dog~I like to decorate my house in spider webs and cobwebs.
I make my house a haunted houe so kids can come in a search for candy.
I also dress up and stay outside scaring people,but most of the time I
am under the car with a fake knife covered in blood.~
Cat~"Hmm I would say..putting face makeup!
I have this "small" obsession
with face painting i mean, who doesn't (X3)?
I really enjoy painting the
cold liquid on my little siblings face
(especially lil` doggies).I actually at one
paint had to make a zombie (not easy ._.)
I actually had to put this plaster all over this
guys face and i thought it was going to be bad
but really it was not bad! He actually looked
like he had deposing flesh!I was so,so surprised
but yeah i like face painting (x3).

Image Your very best idea for a halloween costume:Image

Dog~I think my best costume idea is Lucy.She had a very popular TV show from the 1950's and 60's.She was very funny.Now today they sell DVD's and have it in 22 languages! I would get a Marylin Monroe Wig and cut it to look likeLucy's hair.Then I picked This outfit I have a table cloth that is black with white dots and cut it to look like it then I would take an apron I have and cut it with a frilly design then sew red yarn into it.For the collar and sleeves I would take white ribbon and sew it with white yarn. Then for the shoes I have these pair of Black heels and I would spray them white with spray paint.Yes and I do only spend $10 tops on stuff for Halloween I usually make homemade costumes.
Cat~ Since my love of "face decoration" i would be a home made zombie.First i would take some plaster and make a mold of my fore head then take the mode fill it with this gelatin stuff (forget name) and take that and make a pretty large "Chunk" of my fore head look like its coming off (x3).I would get a pale pale peach-like color and put that over my face and highlight that with a deposing color of flesh...a greenish color. I would then get a ragged pair of old jeans and cut them up and pain around the holes a dark red to appear a blood color.I would get a cotton rope material and put that around my neck to appear like ( i am trying to put this settle) i caused my own death.I would try to get a bald cap and (of course) put that on my head.I would get a old mangled wig and cut some parts to look like missing hair(due to decomposing).I would take a shirt cut that in some places and put some dark red paint on it, after that i would add a bit of of a mixture of purple and blue around my eyes to show the suffer of suffocation (<-- Sheesh i made that part a bit harsh..tell me if you want me to change).And well lah! Perfect costume now only if i could make this happen......

Image "My character's expectations on trick-or-treating this year are...":Image
Nassie "Well..i want to make some friends since i dont have many....oh! and i want to get lots and lot of candy!And i want to be a Water bottle and go trick or treating with my two friends Kaysie(Left) And Reena(Right)
ImageWill you put your pumpkin pup in your signature? Image

Yes I would put her in there like there is no tomorrow.she would be my pride and joy!I might take her out after halloween but she would go Here
Other?
Last edited by .Eclipse. on Sat Oct 06, 2012 2:16 pm, edited 2 times in total.
■ she/her
■ sagittarius
My KalonsImage
.Eclipse.

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me