Got Spots

Buy or sell custom-made art - using CS pets, items or C$ as payment. This does not include pre-made character sales.
Forum rules
Art theft is not tolerated here. Do not copy/trace/edit/use anybody's pictures without their express permission.
If you are unsure, read the full art rules here.

Re: Got Spots

Postby Muttz » Sat Oct 06, 2012 10:31 am

Trick or treat!

Character reference image:ref
Charater paw pad colour (unless clearly shown in ref):shown in ref
Things about the design you'd like to clarify?She is a shiba inu.Can you try to match the ref

Your favourite thing about halloween:Candy
Your very best idea for a halloween costume:werewolf?i dunno
"My character's expectations on trick-or-treating this year are...":im not sure,Lets see,eating candy(a bit tooo much)

Will you put your pumpkin pup in your signature?Ill try to make room and put it in
Other?What payment would you like?Before you make the art PM me about what you would like for payment.
Bottom babe UFA!
    ImageImageImage
      I'm always here to help and happy to do so my lovelies. I'm generally
      approachable and friendly, and I love chatting to new people frequently! ♥
    [ CharactersDAPRHHelp TicketFAQ]
Muttz

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby yumekaczorek » Sat Oct 06, 2012 10:32 am

Trick or treat!

Character reference image: Spes01 Spes02
Charater paw pad colour (unless clearly shown in ref): -
Things about the design you'd like to clarify? -

Your favourite thing about halloween: That even the adults can take part in the fun, go trick or treating, and when they're wearing a costume noone thinks they're crazy or act childlish.
Your very best idea for a halloween costume: Morticia Addams. The way she looks or smiles, brilliant.
"My character's expectations on trick-or-treating this year are...": She doesn't know what to think about it, since last year we were doing it inside the house. This year we're going out on streets. She is pretty excited. We will be making the costumes ourselves plus we will be making cookies to give out to others.

Will you put your pumpkin pup in your signature? Of course ^^
Other? Thank you for doing this <3

ヽ༼ຈل͜ຈ༽ノ
yumekaczorek

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Inudog » Sat Oct 06, 2012 10:39 am

Trick or treat!

Character reference image: http://i1046.photobucket.com/albums/b46 ... newref.png
Character paw pad colour (unless clearly shown in ref): Very dark grey (Same color as his nose)
Things about the design you'd like to clarify?: Nope ^^

Your favourite thing about Halloween: When you work on your costume and see the final results come alive as you trick or treat! 8D
Your very best idea for a halloween costume: My best idea for a halloween costume is dressing up as Slenderman >:D
"My character's expectations on trick-or-treating this year are...": "Running quickly to each door and leaving with a handful of candy before the owners get a chance to scare me! That happened way too many times last year D:"

Will you put your pumpkin pup in your signature?: Yes! I would love to! (:
Other?: <3
Last edited by Inudog on Sat Oct 06, 2012 10:43 am, edited 2 times in total.
Inudog

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Flicka » Sat Oct 06, 2012 10:41 am

Trick or treat!

Character reference image: viewtopic.php?f=32&t=954156&hilit=Balsantine
Charater paw pad colour (unless clearly shown in ref): red glowty and apparently leaves lava paw prints
Things about the design you'd like to clarify? two back ankle/shackles
one- front ankle bracer
six spikes on back that connect to spine
Muzzle that connects to tip of his horns
Ram horns
small saber tooth on both sides.
and yes he glows, he leaves lava paw prints to : D

Your favourite thing about halloween: The folklore behind it, I enjoy storys and things about the creatures of the night. Such as Werewolves, Vampires, demons, hellhounds.
Your very best idea for a halloween costume: Well for him most likely his half-sister ni-ni would make him dress up.
"My character's expectations on trick-or-treating this year are...": to be as grumpy as possible and scare the other trick-or-treaters. Secretly wanting to make out like a bandit.

Will you put your pumpkin pup in your signature? Yush! :3
Other?Happy halloween! (early)
My Wmes~Senegal Zebras~Crownies
ImageImageImage
Now accepting Commissions!
Flicka

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby cmichb » Sat Oct 06, 2012 10:44 am

Trick or treat!

Character reference image: http://www.chickensmoothie.com/oekaki/i ... 1348362393
Charater paw pad colour (unless clearly shown in ref): All four paws are white
Things about the design you'd like to clarify? Her right eye is brown, and her left is bright blue. c:

Your favourite thing about halloween: My favourite thing would be the costumes. ^^ I love seeing people dress up as magical animals and whatnot.
Your very best idea for a halloween costume: Possibly a red panda suit? (I looooove red pandas! <3)
"My character's expectations on trick-or-treating this year are...": finding a lot of candy and playing pranks on friends' houses. :)

Will you put your pumpkin pup in your signature? Absolutely! I love your art soooo much!! <3333
Other? No, but thank you Spotty. You are amazing as a friend, artist and moderator! <33

EDIT: I changed the reference picture. ^^ It shows that the colour of the dog's paw pads are white and it's easier to focus on rather than having it on the oeaki page.
Last edited by cmichb on Sat Oct 06, 2012 2:12 pm, edited 6 times in total.
hi n' stuff.
cmichb

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby pixiepup » Sat Oct 06, 2012 10:44 am

Trick or treat!

Character reference image: x x
Charater paw pad colour (unless clearly shown in ref): Pink
Things about the design you'd like to clarify? She has a cherry on her back c:

Your favourite thing about halloween: Gosh, where do I even start? Halloween has always been my favorite holiday. As a little kid, it was because of the candy plus dressing up, but now I prefer the creepier parts of Halloween <3 I could ramble about how I love it for ages, but I wouldn't want to put you through that xD
Your very best idea for a halloween costume: I'm dressing up as Cheria, the character in my form C:
"My character's expectations on trick-or-treating this year are...": Lots of fun and candy! Maybe some cherries too?

Will you put your pumpkin pup in your signature? Absolutely! I'll most likely keep it in for all of October, and I'll probably do the same thing next year as well<3
Other? You're totally radical, Spotty! It's really awesome of you to do this for free<3
pixiepup

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby gailagj + doglover » Sat Oct 06, 2012 10:49 am

Trick or treat!

Character reference image:

Honolulu

Charater paw pad colour (unless clearly shown in ref):

A light light pink

Things about the design you'd like to clarify?

I am not asking you to edit the lines, because I know you said you won't. But since the lines are kind of puppy like, she would be fluffy and stuff anyway. Just saying, and there is nothing else to clarify.

Your favourite thing about halloween:

I like hanging out with my friends while we walk around in the night to all of the beautiful decorated houses. But my favorite is probably going through the haunted houses... scary! ^^

Your very best idea for a halloween costume:

I'm going to be a karate ninja ouo but my best idea is probably... idk i'm bad at ideas ;;

"My character's expectations on trick-or-treating this year are...":

Honolulu wants to get lots and lots of candy! But most of all, have fun!

Will you put your pumpkin pup in your signature?

Most definitely ouo

Other?

Thank you Spotty, you are a truly generous person ouo
and so the lion fell in love with the lamb...

what a stupid lamb

Gail wrote:Image Image Image Image Image Image

ImageImageImageImage
gailagj + doglover

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby the.kitsune.prince » Sat Oct 06, 2012 10:50 am

Trick or treat!

Character reference image: Clicketh
    Charater paw pad colour (unless clearly shown in ref): Same as hair and other light-blueish/black colour.
    Things about the design you'd like to clarify? His heart marking is only on the side shown. His tail stripes are important to me and so are his ear-holes. Though I would like to see you turn him into a wolf, so no edits but the markings and such are still shown in some way. It'd be interesting I think.

Your favourite thing about halloween: Sorting out my candy into catergories is near the top but going to see friends in their amazing costumes is the best thing. Costumes makeme smile and seeing my friends makes it even more special. Me and my friend's have a kind-of traditional to guess what your friends are going as for the event, so finding out their costume is real fun.
    Your very best idea for a halloween costume: Well, I'm going as Obsidian this year though I think going as a rat would be a fun idea. My best idea is to go as something you love or find interesting.
    "My character's expectations on trick-or-treating this year are...": To have fun. Siddy doesn't care for candy too much but loves the idea of going out with friends to celebrate an event. Events should be taken as a chance to join up with your friends and have fun.

Will you put your pumpkin pup in your signature? Indeed.
    Other? Obsidian is my fursona ^u^;

adult - uk - fox
---
dA - toyhous.e - Fursona
---
Image Image
the.kitsune.prince

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby peachie. » Sat Oct 06, 2012 11:00 am

Trick or treat!

Character reference image:
    click

Charater paw pad colour (unless clearly shown in ref):
    Emma's paw pads are a pale pink. Kind of like this color.

Things about the design you'd like to clarify?
    My character is actually a spotted hyena, not a wolf or dog like the lineart is. I'm not asking for edits,I'm just letting you know. ^^

Your favourite thing about halloween:
    I love to dress up, its been something I enjoyed to do since I was a little kid. Spirit days or other stuff at my school, I tend to go a little overboard with. But Halloween is one of those nights where I actually have a reason to go overboard with my costume. Its just fun to change your appearance into something totally different from yourself then go get candy in the midist of the night. So, dressing up :3

Your very best idea for a halloween costume:
    Last year, I actually came up with the idea of being a giant chocolate chip cookie box. I took a box and drew a giant chocolate chip on the front, wrote the ingredients on the side and even made a barcode. I made arm and leg holes then went out trick or treating as a giant box of chocolate chip cookies.

"My character's expectations on trick-or-treating this year are...":
    she would really like to collect as much chocolate Mars bars as she can, have her bumble bee costume impress some people and just have fun trick or treating with her friends.

Will you put your pumpkin pup in your signature?
    Of course! I would want to show off my beautiful pup c:

Other?
    Thank you for this chance spotty! I really apprieciate it and I know everyone else does also :3
Last edited by peachie. on Sun Oct 07, 2012 3:29 am, edited 2 times in total.

Hello everyone! I am back for the summer since I have nothing to do over the span of my two month summer vacation!
I am searching for some semi-lit roleplays to take part in to keep me amused over the time. I won't be on every single waking moment although (like I used to) because I do have a little bit of a social life this summer (surprise, surprise!).

peachie.

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby tinydoodles » Sat Oct 06, 2012 11:03 am

Trick or treat!

Character reference image: Image {base © Aywas}
You can use this for colors, though.
Charater paw pad colour (unless clearly shown in ref): Pink, like her nose.
Things about the design you'd like to clarify? Nope ^^

Your favourite thing about halloween: My favorite thing about Halloween would probably be making my costume C: All of my costumes for as long as I remember have been handmade, and I just love it. It always makes me feel like my costume is more special than a regular store-bought costume, since I'll be the only one who has it. It's also just plain fun to make costumes, I love being crafty and sewing things.
Your very best idea for a halloween costume: Hmm... I'm not really sure. I seem to have ideas all year long, but once it gets to be Halloween, I don't have any ideas at all. This year I'm going to go as Cookie Monster though, and IMO it's pretty great costume C:
"My character's expectations on trick-or-treating this year are...": To go into a haunted house. And not be completely petrified by everything in it.

Will you put your pumpkin pup in your signature? Hopefully in a temporary signature once Halloween comes closer.
Other? Thanks so much for doing this! It's so nice of you do be doing free art for people like this.
Code: Select all
                                              *                                 *
          *     __                   *
   *        ,db'                                                *                     *
          ,d8/        *                                               *
          `db\            *                               *
            `o`_                    *                                              *
                                  _                ___       _.--.
          *                       \`.|\..----...-'`   `-._.-'_.-'`
                *                 /  ' `         ,       __.--'
       *                          )/' _/     \   `-_,   /
                                  `-'" `"\_  ,_.-;_.-\_ ',
//---\/---------__--/-------\\-------- _.-'_./----{_.' ; /----\//--v-----//---\/---------__--/-----
                                     {_.-``-'         {_/

tinydoodles

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me