Got Spots

Buy or sell custom-made art - using CS pets, items or C$ as payment. This does not include pre-made character sales.
Forum rules
Art theft is not tolerated here. Do not copy/trace/edit/use anybody's pictures without their express permission.
If you are unsure, read the full art rules here.

Re: Got Spots

Postby the d » Sat Oct 06, 2012 10:14 am

Trick or treat!

Character reference image: <3
    Charater paw pad colour (unless clearly shown in ref): Same as nose.
    Things about the design you'd like to clarify? She was made by EmberWolf. <:

Your favourite thing about halloween: I love the costumes! It's incredibly fun to see all the costumes and people having fun in consume.
    I also love trick or treating. It's always tons of fun, even though I'm a teenager. I take my younger siblings out trick or treating and it's always tons of fun.
    I just adore Halloween, and it's around my birthday, which makes it even better. <3
    I also adore telling spooky stories. It's always a blast, even if they're made-up.
    Your very best idea for a halloween costume: I personally love masquerade themes, so, I'd go with a spiderweb themed masquerade outfit, since I'm fond of arachnids. Or maybe a peacock. It would be a really pretty costume if done right.
    I was also thinking of being an iPhone. It would be hard to pull off, but still.
    I still love classic things like pirates and stuff, however. <33

"My character's expectations on trick-or-treating this year are...": She hopes to have lots of fun gathering candy, and she hopes that her younger siblings will too. It's always tons of fun and she's looking forward to it.

Will you put your pumpkin pup in your signature? Of course!
    I would have my scarf pup in my signature, except I don't have enough room. </3
    I'm making a new signature, though. I would definantly put my pumpkin pup in my signature, right next to the scarf pup. C:
    Other?
    You're really kind, Spotty! Thank you!
    This has also reminded me to finish the fanart I'm drawing for you.
    Thank you lots even if you don't pick me!
i am the dark loRD SANTA
ImageImageImageImageImage
frEedoM !!! the D!!!
WISDUMB
the d smart?????
im $100% specialler that u

http://lokii-laufeyson.tumblr.com/
folloW ME HERE BAKAS ^^^
he dyes in the end
drOP IT LIKE ITs hot,,,....?!
the d

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Kessler » Sat Oct 06, 2012 10:18 am

ok! ^u^ thank you!

Trick or treat!

Character reference image: herrre's Rozlynn!<3
(Aza knows I have her now, it's fine with her ^^)
Charater paw pad colour (unless clearly shown in ref): pink like her collar ^u^
Things about the design you'd like to clarify?--- markings don't need to be accurate ^-^

Your favourite thing about halloween:
The young'uns scuttling behind their adults, hiding their faces....waiting, and then "BOO! scared ya didn't I?" well, of course you have to pretend you're scared, y'see, it helps their Halloween spirit, and makes them feel like a true creature of the night! scaring people like that, tsk! But scary as they are, they all like one thing that we do...TREATS! CANDY! It is just the best thing ever to go over to a door and just smile widely and yell out ""TRICK OR TREAT! and sample those yummies. But, uhh, it's not good for a little monster to eat too much now! Despite how tempting tose bags of goodies are..*drool*

Your very best idea for a halloween costume:
well there are many! but I'll narrow it down to one,
I love the idea of a costume that won't scare the cute young monsters too much! because they do get scared too!
The idea I had was an enchanted unicorn dragon monster, you see it's friendly but fierce-looking, not enough to scare off the other monsters though, teehee! it would have a white and fuzzy coat of fur, with glowy paint to make scales that glow in the dark! how cool! The tail would be like a dragon, with reflective spines in the shape of triangles, and the head would be that of a unicorn, but with sharp teeth that also glow, and bright markings around the eyes with neon paints of some kind!

"My character's expectations on trick-or-treating this year are...":
Well...err this is embarrassing but this year Rozlynn really hopes that I don't chicken out at all the haunted houses she plans on going to! they have the most candy and I end up fainting, eheh...... so it can also be said she does hope for more candy too....but she will share it....I think! Maybe if i don't grab her tail to use as comfort.....oh dear, halloween is so sp-o-o-oky! Rozlynn is much braver than I am! ( and don't even try stealing candy from this girl, because she'll bite, and bite hard ;u; it's not nice but..stealing candy ism't nice either!)

Will you put your pumpkin pup in your signature?
of course I will! it would be a lovely piece to feature of my newest and one of my dearest characters ^u^

Other?
thanks so very much for another extremely fun event, it is kind of you to do this and it is also nice to browse and see the love people have for their characters<3 Thank you very much, picked or not, this was a BLAST to fill out! ^o^
Last edited by Kessler on Mon Oct 08, 2012 3:58 am, edited 2 times in total.

ImageImageImageImageImageImage
Even as the wind dies away, my heart still flickers
Kessler

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Flutter Shy » Sat Oct 06, 2012 10:20 am

Trick or treat!

Character reference image: Click~
Charater paw pad colour (unless clearly shown in ref): front is left is black right is white and the back left is white and right is black
Things about the design you'd like to clarify? well I never really had her drawn before so I hope the pic I have is good enough to show colors :3 only thing is her left eye is blue and right eye is purple

Your favourite thing about halloween: hanging out with friends and having fun!
Your very best idea for a halloween costume: would so love to dress up as fluttershy! since she is so just like myself!
"My character's expectations on trick-or-treating this year are...": Just really have a good time with her friends. Go out trick or treating, then have a super awesome party!

Will you put your pumpkin pup in your signature? yeppers!
Other? thankies much <3 and good luck to everyone!
Last edited by Flutter Shy on Sat Oct 06, 2012 10:29 am, edited 4 times in total.
Flutter Shy

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Nixie. » Sat Oct 06, 2012 10:21 am

Trick or treat!

Character reference image: click
Charater paw pad colour (unless clearly shown in ref): big part-orange, small parts-green
Things about the design you'd like to clarify? underbelly-spiderweb

Your favourite thing about halloween:free candy and costumes
Your very best idea for a halloween costume: jack skellington but with a white face and demon eye contacts
"My character's expectations on trick-or-treating this year are...": is to get lots of candy :D

Will you put your pumpkin pup in your signature? yes
Other? thank you
.~Oogie~.
~.:{Deviant art}:~.
Nixie.

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Benvolio Montague » Sat Oct 06, 2012 10:22 am

Trick or treat!

Character reference image: x x
Character paw pad colour: black
Things about the design you'd like to clarify? the first ref. pic is more recent/accurate; the second one is just 'cause I thought it might be a good idea to give you extra ref to look at~

Your favourite thing about halloween: Walking around at night in the cool autumn air, hanging out with my little sister (or my friends or whoever I happen to be trick-or-treating with that year), looking at all the crazy decorations and pumpkins people have put out, and CHOCOLATE! xD
Your very best idea for a halloween costume: A rich gentleman. Top hat, big fur coat, curly moustache. xD
"My character's expectations on trick-or-treating this year are...": to get enough chocolate to last him the rest of the year! ...and also have a fun time trick-or-treating with his friends, and not be told that he's too old to trick-or-treat, and not be too scared by the creepy costumes and decorations.

Will you put your pumpkin pup in your signature? Definitely. I don't have any other halloween art yet, and even if I draw/get some it probably wouldn't be as good as yours!
Other? Thank you so much, and happy halloween! Also, good luck to everyone else who's entering this; I can't wait to see who gets picked, even if I'm not one of them! ^^
i'm not very active here anymore, but feel free to send trades and PMs; i'll still try to reply to stuff!!

[trade thread]

places to find me outside CS:
main tumblr - art tumblr - deviantart - flightrising

Benvolio Montague

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby eternalglitch » Sat Oct 06, 2012 10:22 am

Trick or treat!

Character reference image: http://www.chickensmoothie.com/Forum/viewtopic.php?f=38&t=1312065
Charater paw pad colour (unless clearly shown in ref): Light tan
Things about the design you'd like to clarify? Nope

Your favourite thing about halloween: Every year, the local roller coaster park goes halloween themed where you can stay all night long and go into haunted houses. It's really fun, even when scared. x3
Your very best idea for a halloween costume: my best idea? a paper bag that says "I don't have a costume." What I'm going as? Mabel from Gravity falls. x3
"My character's expectations on trick-or-treating this year are...": Getting lots of candy and having fun!

Will you put your pumpkin pup in your signature? YES. :] I need a halloween signature!
Other? Nope~
Last edited by eternalglitch on Sun Oct 07, 2012 4:16 am, edited 3 times in total.
eternalglitch

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby hipsterydeadaccount » Sat Oct 06, 2012 10:25 am

Trick or treat!

Character reference image: bloopbloop
Charater paw pad colour (unless clearly shown in ref): light pink
Things about the design you'd like to clarify? her two back middle toes are blue

Your favourite thing about halloween: I'm actually an Atheist, but I love Halloween none the less. I love the tradition and the eerie sense it manages to give everything.
Your very best idea for a halloween costume: the Mad Hatter
"My character's expectations on trick-or-treating this year are...": to get a ton of candy and save it all throughout the year

Will you put your pumpkin pup in your signature? most likely, yes
Other? -
dead account
hipsterydeadaccount

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby *~SlyFox~* » Sat Oct 06, 2012 10:27 am

Trick or treat!

Character reference image:
Prim
Charater paw pad colour (unless clearly shown in ref):
Aqua like the dots on her side
Things about the design you'd like to clarify?
the design is the same on both sides.
Your favourite thing about halloween:
Mostly I enjoy the fun of being with friends,scaring ourselfs with scary movies or hunting down the houses with great candy.You can never be too old to trick or treat,may it be scaring the pants off people or collecting a whole bag of candy,Halloween never gets old to me.People say once you grow up you don't trick or treat anymore,I beg to differ.
Your very best idea for a halloween costume:
A experimented person with details like a lizard tail,snake eyes,sabor fangs,etc.
"My character's expectations on trick-or-treating this year are...":
Prim expects to cheer up a few kids,she collects candy like everybody else and dresses as a adorable vampire.Instead of eating the candy she hopes she can visit kids in hospitals who cannot trick or treat for themselfs and give them some candy to make their day just a little better.
Will you put your pumpkin pup in your signature?
Yes of course <3
Other?
Thank you for the oppertinity to get one of these adorable linearts. <3
Image What's important isn't whether you can see the future or not. Its the will to make a choice, and the strength to seize your destiny. Image

||Signature art by Blusagi. Pokemon stamp by skymint-stamp. Baking stamp by mleko099. All found on DeviantArt ||
*~SlyFox~*

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby mango sherbet » Sat Oct 06, 2012 10:28 am

Trick or treat!

Character reference image: Xx
Character paw pad colour (unless clearly shown in ref): Pretty clearly shown on the back paw, second ref.
Things about the design you'd like to clarify? None.

Your favourite thing about halloween: Well, it used to be the candy, but I'm a bit too old to stuff myself with it now. ^u^ I like seeing peoples costumes, and the originality of them.
Your very best idea for a halloween costume: I dunno, I haven't decided on this year's costume. But last year I was a squid 8D I've always wanted to be myself for halloween, though.
"My character's expectations on trick-or-treating this year are...": To visit as many houses as possible. She has two costumes waiting, so she can revisit the best ones later. :3
Will you put your pumpkin pup in your signature? Yup, I will; the lineart is ADORABLE.
Other? Thanks so much Spotty, these are awesome.
Last edited by mango sherbet on Sat Oct 06, 2012 11:31 am, edited 1 time in total.
more or less quit cs, you can contact me through:
deviantart - username: mango-sherbet
ask.fm - username: mangusherbet
tumblr - url: yitzbecca

mango sherbet

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby JetFNPWind » Sat Oct 06, 2012 10:28 am

Trick or treat!

Character reference image: King Tybalt <3; Click

Character paw pad color (unless clearly shown in ref): Pink with black spots

Things about the design you'd like to clarify?: He's just a simple little corgi <3

Your favorite thing about Halloween: Dressing up and getting to be someone brand new for a night <333

Your very best idea for a Halloween costume: Best? Hmmm, a sorceress (Or sorcerer)

"My character's expectations on trick-or-treating this year are...": 1. Must get TONS of candy 2. Must have fun & play the part 3. Friends must gather & have a party xD

Will you put your pumpkin pup in your signature?: Of course i will!

Other?: I can't wait to see who wins *Fingers crossed*
JetFNPWind

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me