::Pixel Overload:: Pixel Art Shop | Closed

Buy or sell custom-made art - using CS pets, items or C$ as payment. This does not include pre-made character sales.
Forum rules
Art theft is not tolerated here. Do not copy/trace/edit/use anybody's pictures without their express permission.
If you are unsure, read the full art rules here.

What payment type do you most prefer?

Event tokens
17%
C$
34%
USD
7%
Rare/Very Rare pets
41%
Something not listed here
No votes

Total votes : 29

Re: ::Pixel Overload:: Pixel Art Shop | Open for tokens

Postby Celozon » Thu Aug 10, 2023 12:29 pm

Open for tokens! This includes banner tokens, fish, and bracelets. All will be considered worth the same for the purpose of this. I will only be taking headshot comms this time around, either 100x100 or 150x150. I have slightly increased the price for 100x100 since slots filled pretty quick last time. I'll take 4-5 orders this time around, but I will be finishing the remaining orders before starting on these.

I will additionally be accepting the payment right away, since I may not finish the art till after token trade-ins end. If you would like me to send you some collateral in exchange until the art is completed please let me know when payment is sent. Please don't send payment till your form is accepted however.

Will try and leave slots open a decent amount of time (I usually try and give 24 hours) but may close early if there are already enough forms I want to accept.
ImageImage
Celozon
Global Moderator

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby ipphie » Thu Aug 10, 2023 1:37 pm

character ref: kei + X
    art size: 100x100
    thin or thick lined?: thin
    expression and pose: anything bubbly works
    animation: (optional) n/a
    additional information: she's a arctic fox mix, her hair is a messy wolfcut but can be widely stylized!
    payment: 77 tokens (+11 if you're accepting bracelets!)
ipphie

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby CaptainRon » Thu Aug 10, 2023 2:30 pm

Character ref: https://toyhou.se/22697785.olivia-cat
Art size: 100x100
Thin or Thick lined?: thin
Expression and pose: kind?
Animation: (optional) Slow blink
Additional information: (optional)
Payment: 70 tokens
CaptainRon

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Guest » Fri Aug 11, 2023 2:07 am

Character ref: Akira
Art size: 100x100
Thin or Thick lined?: Thin
Expression and pose: Shy smile & some blush
Animation: Bounce & Blink
Additional information: Please include her bandana if it is in frame!
Payment: 93 tokens

Re: ::Pixel Overload:: Pixel Art Shop | Closed

Postby Celozon » Fri Aug 11, 2023 4:11 pm

All accepted ^^
Please send over the payment trades, and as mentioned I will be accepting them right away so if you'd like collateral let me know.
ImageImage
Celozon
Global Moderator

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Re: ::Pixel Overload:: Pixel Art Shop | Closed

Postby Celozon » Wed Nov 08, 2023 1:49 pm

Hey all just wanted to pop in and apologies real quick for the long wait on the current comms. Everyone should have gotten a sketch by now though and I'm gonna be focusing on getting all of these done asap.

Once I'm done with this set I think I will be reevaluating the structure of my art shop since I seem to run into this issue a lot of doing lots of art -> burnout for months -> do a bunch of art -> burnout, etc. So I think I'm going to try focusing on smaller workloads spread out more evenly going forward to, at the very least, try and minimize this issue. The best option probably being to switch to a 'bribe-only' shop or auction type format where I just open one slot at a time and take the best offer.

That said, I think I may also take some time from taking comms for a while once I'm done with my current ones and focus more on personal art. I'll still put an effort to offer openings during events for tokens, but I think it will help to focus on personal stuff for a while. I do want to thank everyone who orders art from me and for being patient with me! I definitely don't plan on closing the shop entirely, I just feel bad that I make people wait a long time for art and clearly I need to make some changes to fix that.
ImageImage
Celozon
Global Moderator

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Re: ::Pixel Overload:: Pixel Art Shop | Open

Postby Celozon » Wed Dec 20, 2023 2:28 am

For anyone returning who has previously ordered from me, please review the first post as some things have changed. tldr; I've decided to switch this art shop over to a bribe/best offer type shop and for the time being at least am only planning on taking 1 or 2 comms at a time. I have left the old prices up but won't be updating them and should just be used as a base guide rather than what exactly should be offered.

I'm opening one slot, mainly interested in getting ER or OMGsr pets (Dec 18th re-releases or not) or the new UR items, but I will allow offers of anything; pets, C$, items, USD, etc.
    - Offers of pets can be a single pet or bulk, but please keep pets offers to Rare and up. If it is a large number of pets you can send a suggestion to make it easier to show what you are offering.
    - This is open for fullbody or headshot, any size.
    - I'll likely just be taking whichever is the best offer unless I just really like a certain offer. I will be taking demand into account as well.

I plan on leaving the slot open for at least 24 hours, possibly longer depending on number of offers, if I like them, etc. You are free to edit your offer and what you are asking for anytime while the slot is open (its helpful to leave a note that you edited though so I see that as I usually look at them as soon as they are posted). If you prefer to make your offer private you may PM me instead.

There are a few pets that I will consider 'autos' provided that I am willing/able to do the art requested. I am additionally willing to double the art if any of these are offered, so you can get 2 pieces of any size rather than 1 since these are of much higher value than I normally ask for. This 'auto' offer applies only to the following;
    - Any '09 store pet, or the following '10 store pets: Red Cerberus, Brown Sleipnir or Raven dog
    - Either of the new URs this year (the dragon and box)
    - PPS Malk Dragon
    - White Malk Dragon
ImageImage
Celozon
Global Moderator

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Re: ::Pixel Overload:: Pixel Art Shop | Open - Read post on

Postby Kagome963 » Sun Dec 24, 2023 2:36 am

Character ref: Samorn
    Art size: 150 Icon
    Thin or Thick lined?: Either
    Expression and pose: Flirty
    Animation: Surprise me
    Additional information: Always wears the Beads of Subjugation
    Payment offer: Sent
┌────────┘♥└────────┐
Female ♡ Adult
Nightmare ♡ Married
Proud Mother
She/Her Pronouns
└────────┐♥┌────────┘
┌─────┘♥└─────┐
Fursonas
D&D Characters
Lunar Ranch
Sales Barn
Art (C)
└─────┐♥┌─────┘

Kagome963

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby SpiritWish » Sun Dec 24, 2023 1:10 pm

Character ref: xx
Art size: 100x100 Headshot
Thin or Thick lined?: Thick
Expression and pose: Smug!
Animation: Blink!
Additional information:
Payment offer: Sent here
SpiritWish

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Celozon » Sun Dec 24, 2023 1:15 pm

Wanted to add an update that I'll also accept any of the new UR items as payment. Not quite sure what they'll be valued at just yet so I'm open to making them one of the auto options if they are determined to be considerably valuable. I'm open to discussing it with anyone interested in offering one ^^
ImageImage
Celozon
Global Moderator

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me