Got Spots

Buy or sell custom-made art - using CS pets, items or C$ as payment. This does not include pre-made character sales.
Forum rules
Art theft is not tolerated here. Do not copy/trace/edit/use anybody's pictures without their express permission.
If you are unsure, read the full art rules here.

Re: Got Spots

Postby Tif + Jo » Sat Sep 15, 2012 5:12 am

I want a scarf pup!

Character reference image: I'll try keeping this as brief as possible. (: Basically, the overall design is this, but the colours are this. Eye colour is #546F8B
Things about the design you'd like to clarify? A small white tail tip, like in the first image. The pink around the nose can just follow up to where the brown begins, just like in the second picture. For a side view of the design, the back leg pattern can follow the brown dog. Perhaps some little black dots on the muzzle, where the whiskers would be. (I'm hoping this isn't too complicated.D: )
Scarf colours: Any colour/design you believe would fit.

Your favourite thing about autumn: When the dark nights begin to close in, the leaves begin to turn red, crunchy and will fall from the trees. Everything becomes much more cozy.
The first thing that comes to mind when someone says "autumn" is...: Dark nights rolling in and leaves on the ground.
My character needs a scarf because...: Those dark nights get rather chilly, you'll need a scarf if you want to go and crunch those leaves.

Would you put your scarf pup in your signature? I shall do my best to make room around our other art of yours. XD
Other? Thank you for considering.

- Jo

Discord: SierratheSharkDoge#2054
Tif + Jo

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Miakemi » Sat Sep 15, 2012 5:17 am

I want a scarf pup!

Character reference image: Image
Things about the design you'd like to clarify? His markings are symmetrical unless there's an obvious difference (ie: his legs). The squiggles on his front legs are random rather than having a set design.
Scarf colours: Red

Your favourite thing about autumn: The temperature is perfect to be outside, and I love seeing the leaves turn colors and fall.
The first thing that comes to mind when someone says "autumn" is...: Red, orange, and yellow leaves everywhere.
My character needs a scarf because...: He probably doesn't need one, but I love putting him in cute lineart. It makes him mad. XD It wouldn't hurt him to be a little warmer, though.

Would you put your scarf pup in your signature? It might be a while before he's in my sig. The art I have now is based off my dog, who had to be put to sleep over the summer. I don't know when I'll be ready to switch out the artwork. I can try putting both in my sig, though.

Other? Thanks for the opportunity to get free art! I'm always too slow for your openings. XD
Miakemi

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Kessler » Sat Sep 15, 2012 5:20 am

I want a scarf pup!

Character reference image: http://i1266.photobucket.com/albums/jj5 ... 59h8y2.png
Things about the design you'd like to clarify? nothing much, I have a bigger ref without the tree, if you need it!<3
Scarf colours: the color of her big earmuffs/headphones :3

Your favourite thing about autumn:

I love autumn, period! it is my favourite time of year, I love that it's the time of harvest too! The time to smile as fresh picked corn is roasted crisp over the crackling sounds of a fire at dusk, the salmon caught from a river cooking, just wonderful!

And, not to forget the crunching of reds and vibrant colors of the leaves under your feet!

The first thing that comes to mind when someone says "autumn" is...:
oddly enough, my father, in the good old days. Every autumn he'd take us to a farm, But if we couldn't do that, he'd take us to the salmon river, and we'd catch one for dinner ^^(legally! of course XD)

My character needs a scarf because...: because I love my character, but she never watches after herself, the silly fuzzbutt, i don't want her to catch a cold when we're out picking apples! (in the autumn, hers aren't very tasty yet!)

Would you put your scarf pup in your signature? indeed! I made sure to pick one of my most treasured characters for this, I always put each new art i got of her up for at least a week<3

Other? Thank you kindly for this opportunity, it brings back a lot of memories and makes me excited for any new ones<3 it means a lot to all of us ^^
Last edited by Kessler on Sat Sep 15, 2012 5:24 am, edited 2 times in total.

ImageImageImageImageImageImage
Even as the wind dies away, my heart still flickers
Kessler

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Lirrie » Sat Sep 15, 2012 5:22 am

I want a scarf pup!

Character reference image:

Things about the design you'd like to clarify? Nope
Scarf colours:
Pink like her bow please
Your favourite thing about autumn: My Favorite thing is leaves changing coler
The first thing that comes to mind when someone says "autumn" is...: All the pretty colerful leaves
My character needs a scarf because...: it will soon be to cold to just wear a bow :O

Would you put your scarf pup in your signature? Yush <3
Other? Thank you
ImageMy Da /Crystalines Sangie's SantuaryImage

I am a holibomber!
I have gifted 5 people.
I have received 9 gifts.

Lirrie

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby CalicoWolf » Sat Sep 15, 2012 5:24 am

I want a scarf pup!

Things about the design you'd like to clarify?
Nope, Its pretty simple. :-)

Scarf colours:
Purple and Gold stripes, please.

My favorite thing about Autumn is in the state I live; it's the perfect time of year. Its warm but breezy. I love the colours and with the weather, I love seeing the sun cast a beautiful hue on the earth all around me.

Wonderful! I simply can't wait for it!

My character needs a scarf because...:
He is a penguin and it gets chilly! :lol:

Would you put your scarf pup in your signature?
Absolutely!

Other?
Thank you if you pick mine!
Last edited by CalicoWolf on Sat Sep 15, 2012 5:51 am, edited 2 times in total.
May Odin give you knowledge on your path,
May Thor grant you strength and courage on your way,
and may Loki give you laughter as you go.
Discord name: RainbowWolf#4227
Three things cannot be long hidden:
the sun, the moon, and the truth Gautama Buddha.

Annual LOLO Player - Everyone Gets Something.

Treats - Wishlist and Tricks - Non-wishlist
Avi was made by Compumon.
ImageImage
CalicoWolf

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Todd. » Sat Sep 15, 2012 5:39 am

I want a scarf pup!

The design : http://night-pandora.deviantart.com/gal ... y#/d58xpkz
The colors: http://night-pandora.deviantart.com/fav ... /#/d5bc5tn
Things about the design you'd like to clarify?:
the 'boots' are only on his back legs, the black leather with spikes bracelet on his right paw and yep.. that's it...
Scarf colours:
Hum like his collar pattern?

Well here in Brazil at autumn it's like my favorite season 'cause the climate is not as hot as usual and we start having a few festivals which goes until winter time... and my favorite celebration is the June Party... there are loads of hot things to eat and drink and loads of games as well for pure entertainment as well as a seasonal dance called 'Quadrilha'.

Wonderful... seriously...

The wind on autumn time can be nasty and a scarf can work as an 'umbrella' if you put it over your head when it's raining...

Yep!! I intend to :3
Other?
Nope... I just love the idea of this competition :3 And... Autumn is lovely...
Last edited by Todd. on Sat Sep 15, 2012 5:41 am, edited 1 time in total.
Image Image
[ He/him ] [ Brazilian ] [20+] [ Veterinarian ]

----------------------------------------
[ Wi-Fi > ]
[ All art by me Q//u//Q ]
----------------------------------------
Commission Board.

Mods, luna333 is my sister and Velifera is my cousin. We do trade unfairly and share IP addresses at times.
Todd.

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby pixiepup » Sat Sep 15, 2012 5:40 am

I want a scarf pup!

Character reference image: x
Things about the design you'd like to clarify? N/A
Scarf colours: Green and yellow, maybe with little black stars on it? O:

Your favourite thing about autumn: I love the red, orange, and yellow leaves, and how it's so close to Halloween C:
The first thing that comes to mind when someone says "autumn" is...: Bunches of pretty leaves <3
My character needs a scarf because...: Autumn can be really chilly where I live xD

Would you put your scarf pup in your signature? Absolutely!
Other? This event is wonderful, thanks so much for the chance for free art, Spotty! <3
pixiepup

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Zoker » Sat Sep 15, 2012 5:47 am

I want a scarf pup!

Eli
Yup here are the color codes:
#2c9f48 - Eye color
#60320c - Brown patches
White base ^^
Scarf colours:
The scarf is checkered with a thin red strip near the end (see ref ).
Color codes are:
#e9cf67 - Light yellow
#a27d0f - Dark yellow
#812315 - Red strip

The place where I live in doesn't have a proper autumn season; the leaves don't turn red, yellow or orange (not all of them, a few leaves might). So, the descriptions of the autumn season in books and the picures in the internet have always captivated me. The beautiful colours of this season are what attracts my eye the most. ^^
The bright and beautiful colours of leaves that have fallen one the ground! (Sorry but this is what comes to my mind :B )
Because he always has a scarf, its one of his permanant items! Plus, he is a cute and cyddly puppy, so the big scraf around his neck makes him look more cute in my eyes. C:

Yes!!! Also in my character thread (which is still a WIP)
Other? I come to our art shop once in every month at least, hoping it would be open! Your fake pets are oo cute to resist!! I am lucky that I found it open today! :mrgreen:
Pet's name: ♥~Nocte~♥
[ Hell is empty and all the devils are here ]

My Deersserts.
My "Supernatural" Characters (Human).
My Quad and Other Characters
Pet's name: ♥ Ƶισ ♥

( TokioHotel_alien is my little sister )
-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
" History theirs whose language is the sun. "
- Stephen Spender
Zoker

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby quardie » Sat Sep 15, 2012 6:01 am

I want a scarf pup!

Character reference image: Here<3
Things about the design you'd like to clarify?: Not really, everything is listed on the ref. ^^
Scarf colours: The same as it is on the example. But, may it have dark red stripes on it?

Your favourite thing about autumn: The wonderful, amazing colors of the leaves. The feel of the air is just too perfect; not too hot, not too cold.
Being able to make leaf piles out of the fallen leaves, it's just so fun.
The first thing that comes to mind when someone says "autumn" is...: Crisp, cold weather, colorful leaves floating in a gentle breeze.
My character needs a scarf because...: She can get cold quite easily. Everyone needs a scarf when they know winter is coming up!

Would you put your scarf pup in your signature? If it would fit, yes, I would. ^^
Other? Thank you so much, this is very kind of you. ^^
quardie

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby .|| KenzieBoo5 ||. » Sat Sep 15, 2012 6:02 am

I want a scarf pup!

Character Reference:

Nope. Pretty simple design.

Scarf colours:
Yellow and Brown ~ like her tail feathers.

Autumn is my favorite season because of the warm colors when life begins to prepare for the harsh and rather plain winter ahead. The smells after a long rain and how everything has that musky smell that is laced with natural spices.

The colors of the leaves.

She's a squirrel who wants to celebrate the new season and blend in with the warm crisp colorful wonderland around her of which she calls home.

Most certainly!

Other?
Thank you so much for the oppurtumity. :-)
.|| KenzieBoo5 ||.

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me