Got Spots

Buy or sell custom-made art - using CS pets, items or C$ as payment. This does not include pre-made character sales.
Forum rules
Art theft is not tolerated here. Do not copy/trace/edit/use anybody's pictures without their express permission.
If you are unsure, read the full art rules here.

Re: Got Spots

Postby Queen Vivane » Sat Sep 15, 2012 4:33 am

I want a scarf pup!

Character reference image: Image
Things about the design you'd like to clarify? Nothing really
Scarf colours: Blue and silver

Your favourite thing about autumn: The colors of the leaves of course. They always look so fabulous when they are still on the trees. Gives you something different to look at other then boring green, I feel like they make the air crackle with magic just waiting to be unleashed by the spirits of nature. I love wrapping up warm again and I can finally show off my awesome gothic esque scarf again

The first thing that comes to mind when someone says "autumn" is...: The sound of crunchy leaves underfoot when I wander through the woods with my puppy dog. Sunny days are best as it seems to set the colors alight and brings an element of natural magic to the world.

My character needs a scarf because...: Does she need a reason other than wanting to look fabulous as fabulous can be? Well The desert can get pretty cold at night so a little extra warmth wouldn't be unwanted

Would you put your scarf pup in your signature? If I can fit the cutie in my siggie of course I will <3
Other? I know your not doing line art edits so therefor ignore all of the edits
Friendly reminder, AI generated pictures are not art and are actively trained on works from artists who gave no permission for their creations to be used.
Note for trades and PM's, I leave my CS tab open almost all the time for easy access. I am online but I'm not actively looking at the tab <3
Yes my characters are not actively developed, I place all the blame on hyperfixations not lining up with them.
Please don't message me asking if I'm selling or trading Closed species characters. If I haven't said otherwise? The answer is no.
HuaLian and Wangxian my loves
What I'm owed
x2 Unique Lambicorns
Queen Vivane

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Lavapony » Sat Sep 15, 2012 4:35 am

I want a scarf pup!

Character reference image: Here she is c:
Things about the design you'd like to clarify? No stripes on neck c: And sorry if her tail design is hard on the bob :l
Scarf colours: Light blue and brown ^^

Your favourite thing about autumn: I love the colors f the leaves and the fresh auaumn breeze
The first thing that comes to mind when someone says "autumn" is...: Aroma
My character needs a scarf because...: Missy gets a little chilly in fall, but around mid fall she gets used to it being cold and wears it for her own fun.

Would you put your scarf pup in your signature? Oh yes, I think I would for quite awhile, missy would feature my profile for awhile ^^
Other? Thanks a lot <33
ImageImageImage

One of the boys I love....noona so yeppo...
Lavapony

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Kagi » Sat Sep 15, 2012 4:36 am

I want a scarf pup!

Character reference image: X
Things about the design you'd like to clarify? She has a black streak behind each eye and stripes on each cheek. ^^
Scarf colours: Red, orange and yellow. Any leafy design would be nice. <3

Your favourite thing about autumn: The leaves changing, I love the colors and the smells and the crunchiness. I'm living in a new, more rural area this year, so I can't wait to see the beauty of it all when autumn finally hits. <3
The first thing that comes to mind when someone says "autumn" is...: Orange spice tea.
My character needs a scarf because...: She's often very cold and we're living in the mountains now, so it's going to be really cold when the weather turns!

Would you put your scarf pup in your signature? Yes. <3
Other? Thank you so much for the opportunity to participate! ^^
Last edited by Kagi on Sat Sep 15, 2012 4:39 am, edited 1 time in total.
Hey everyone! I'm not really active on Chickensmoothie anymore. If you ever want/need to contact me I'm on Deviantart as KeyDemon or Flightrising as Clovers.
Thanks. :') I still miss this site sometimes!
Kagi

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Morphius » Sat Sep 15, 2012 4:36 am

I want a scarf pup!

Character reference image: Madie
Things about the design you'd like to clarify? She doesn't have eyes, so if you pick her you can just give her black and white eyes.
Scarf colours: a light green

Your favourite thing about autumn: The wind, everybody has the same hairstyle because of it B]
The first thing that comes to mind when someone says "autumn" is...: Halloween is coming soon, have to hide from the candy zombies D:
My character needs a scarf because...: I told her that she needs one or she'll catch a cold.

Would you put your scarf pup in your signature? Of course and in my character thread C:
Other? Thank you for doing these little events <3
ImageImage
Morphius

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Applesky » Sat Sep 15, 2012 4:41 am

I want a scarf pup!

Character reference image: x
    Things about the design you'd like to clarify?
    Scarf colours: I don't mind, you can choose ^^;

Your favourite thing about autumn: It would definitley be the smell and the scenery. I love walking at autumn with my dog before the trees & leaves die.
    The first thing that comes to mind when someone says "autumn" is...: Halloween, leaves & my birthday.
    My character needs a scarf because...: Autumn is right on the brink before winter, so who knows how cold it will get.

Would you put your scarf pup in your signature?: Definitley, as well as other places
    Other?: This is a kind thing you are doing, and happy autumn :)
ImageImage
FR Trade Thread
♡ ♡ ♡

Avid Overwatch player & lowkey CS veteran
Feel free to message or trade me, I won't bite.

♡ ♡ ♡
Applesky

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Kitsyn » Sat Sep 15, 2012 4:51 am

I want a scarf pup!

Character reference image: xXx, xXx
Things about the design you'd like to clarify?: She is a snow leopard with the colors from the first ref, and the arctic blue patterns from the wolf same on her legs. So extra leopard spots on front two and add the tiger stripes on top the back legs.
Scarf colours: Pink

Your favourite thing about autumn: My favorite thing about autumn is first off my birthday which is in October. Other than that, I love autumn because of the cool breeze that fills the air, the colors of all the leaves that paint the earth along with the smells and sensations that brighten everyone and everything. Autumn also is a sign of joy that we have almost made it through another year, being grateful for living each day to its fullest. Autumn is a time between soaking in the sun and sleeping by the fire in those cold chilly nights. Even though autumn is when the plants start to die, it is still beautiful because beauty can be anything, there is no specific definition for the reason that everything is seen differently to someone else. Those are my favorite things about autumn.
The first thing that comes to mind when someone says "autumn" is all the different colors from the leaves and I personally feel a cool breeze pass through me.
My character needs a scarf because even though she is a snow leopard, her immune system isn't all that great and gets sick every autumn (I am actually sick right now and on new medicine, so this is perfect timing, but I hate being sick).

Would you put your scarf pup in your signature?: Most certainly will! If I make it, will change my whole sig to make it look nice.
Other?: This design is so cute and don't care that there aren't any lineart edits <3
Last edited by Kitsyn on Sat Sep 15, 2012 7:25 am, edited 2 times in total.
Kitsyn

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby peter quill » Sat Sep 15, 2012 4:54 am

I want a scarf pup!

Character reference image:
<3

He is a miniature pinscher, and ignore the accessories on his reference please. :]
I can whip up another quick ref if you need one? {if you choose him.} ^^

Scarf colours:
Just red, please. C:

Your favourite thing about autumn:
I think I love autumn because of the trees' leaves changing color. I've been to some places that had a BEAUTIFUL view of the trees and their colors. It's just very pretty.
I also love autumn because it's not too cold, and it's not too hot. {Sometimes.}

The first thing that comes to mind when someone says "autumn" is...:
Leaves on the ground, orange and red trees. A crisp morning and walking along the trees. 

My character needs a scarf because...:
They are warm, soft, and comfortable. Scarves are the perfect items to wear if your chilly. ^^

Would you put your scarf pup in your signature?
Indeed~! I'd fix my signature to fit it just perfectly.

Other?
Thanks so much for the opportunity! This lineart is very cute. ^_^'
peter quill

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Lady Who » Sat Sep 15, 2012 4:54 am

I want a scarf pup!

Character reference image: http://www.chickensmoothie.com/oekaki/i ... 1347231847
Things about the design you'd like to clarify?: it simple. And esy.. Even I can draw it
Scarf colours:dark blue

Your favourite thing about autumn: the smells and colors and the sounds
The first thing that comes to mind when someone says "autumn" is...:Falling leafs
My character needs a scarf because...:It cool... She love cold weather but she gets cold beasce sh was made more for the summer thing the cold winter

Would you put your scarf pup in your signature?: yes!! You must be crazy if I dont
Other?: if you do my. Thank you thank you thank you infill the end of time
Last edited by Lady Who on Sat Sep 15, 2012 6:15 am, edited 1 time in total.
ImageImage
Lady Who

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby the d » Sat Sep 15, 2012 5:02 am

I want a scarf pup!

Character reference image: X
    Things about the design you'd like to clarify? The little pink mark on her nose is part of her design. ouo<3
    Scarf colours: Light grey and white stripes or pastel orange and white stripes. 

Your favourite thing about autumn: Chilly nights, warm drinks, cinnamon, Halloween... Oh, it's hard to choose a favourite.
    The first thing that comes to mind when someone says "autumn" is...: Bonfires.
    My character needs a scarf because...: It gets quite chilly where I am, plus she's quite obsessed with scarves, as am I. x3

Would you put your scarf pup in your signature? Of course!
    Other? Thank you for even giving me the chance to get some of your cute art, especially for free!
i am the dark loRD SANTA
ImageImageImageImageImage
frEedoM !!! the D!!!
WISDUMB
the d smart?????
im $100% specialler that u

http://lokii-laufeyson.tumblr.com/
folloW ME HERE BAKAS ^^^
he dyes in the end
drOP IT LIKE ITs hot,,,....?!
the d

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby mackstarr » Sat Sep 15, 2012 5:05 am

I want a scarf pup!

Character reference
Nauty <3
Just ignore the hair :)
Scarf colours
Anything you like! But if its not too much trouble could you include a music note somewhere on it? ^u^

Your favourite thing about autumn
The leaves are always so breathtaking! Plus my birthdays in the fall... and its not quite so deathly hot, just right.
The first thing that comes to mind when someone says "autumn" is...
Red, orange, yellow, gold... And then the fact that winter's next o3x
My character needs a scarf because...
She might get cold! Winter's coming pretty soon! And Nauticka's always wanted her friend Saglei's (cherished) scarf.

Would you put your scarf pup in your signature?
YES! <3 For a long time too!
Other?
Lets ust get this out of the way. I stalk your gallery. I would literally fangirl if I could have even the simplest peice of your amazing, adorable artwork. You are such a talented person and I adore this cute lineart! I just wanna squeeze that little puppy! <3
_________

Hi, I'm Mack!
♥adult♥

♥proud cat-mom♥
toyhouse
art shop // DA
bilbo baggins?

mackstarr

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery