Sage’s Humanoid Art Shop!

Buy or sell custom-made art - using CS pets, items or C$ as payment. This does not include pre-made character sales.
Forum rules
Art theft is not tolerated here. Do not copy/trace/edit/use anybody's pictures without their express permission.
If you are unsure, read the full art rules here.

Re: Sage's Art Shop

Postby .:Ciel Phantomhive:. » Tue Mar 26, 2019 10:39 am

Lucky The Dog wrote:
.:Ciel Phantomhive:. wrote:
Lucky The Dog wrote:
I would like a sketch!

Username: Lucky The Dog
Character Name: adoptable species
Reference Picture:
Species: Merfox
Other: thank you

Your reference picture isn't working. Unless you are just looking for an adoptable.

Yes, I'm looking for an adoptables

Okay. I guess I'd like some more specifics about it then. Like are you looking for a furry type or not. And any color themes. Stuff like that. Any details are great.
.:Ciel Phantomhive:.

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby dotdottdoot » Sun Apr 14, 2019 7:02 pm

I would like some art!

Username: •ForgottenShadows•
Character Name: Delta
Reference Picture: https://www.deviantart.com/thedemonskil ... -749954082
Style: Normal
Species: cat ,, even though the ref is feral could you try to make it anthro? Thanks.
Pose: your choice
Finished or Sketch?: finished
Color?: preferred
Shading?: preferred
Background: transparent
Payment: 10 tokens
Other: thank you,,
dotdottdoot

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby .:Ciel Phantomhive:. » Sun Apr 14, 2019 7:53 pm

•ForgottenShadows• wrote:
I would like some art!

Species: cat ,, even though the ref is feral could you try to make it anthro? Thanks.

Sounds good. Send over the trade and I can get started on that. I can do anthro. I just have one question. Did you want pants as well or still just the shirt?

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby dotdottdoot » Sun Apr 14, 2019 8:10 pm

•ForgottenShadows• wrote:
I would like some art!

Sounds good. Send over the trade and I can get started on that. I can do anthro. I just have one question. Did you want pants as well or still just the shirt?

Just the shirt please,,
dotdottdoot

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby realkitty56 » Mon Apr 15, 2019 10:50 am

Hey, i know this is a uncommon request for you, but I'll pay for a random avatar/icon character to be done, Random color and everything is fine but i have a few limits.

- prefers to have traits based off cats or dragons, but neither are required!, nor is it limited to those..

- Quality idc about really, but i just want no messy/lazy lines, simple..

- Patterns to be simplistic, Wanting a cute character though

- Dislikes single color characters or High brightness multi color pastel

(like a crazy paint splotch patterned creature wouldn't be as much as a like as a black base with a few neon colors)

- Species description and/or full body look provided so i can use this for different icon artist requests if i decide i like it that much! 0w0

Can this be done? and if so, what would the price be?
I'm not asking for Much to be honest, i'm just asking for a cute character icon! 0w0
【Everyone wants happyness】
【Nobody wants pain】
【But you cant have a rainbow】
【Without any rain】

realkitty56

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby .:Ciel Phantomhive:. » Mon Apr 15, 2019 11:25 am

realkitty56 wrote:Hey, i know this is a uncommon request for you, but I'll pay for a random avatar/icon character to be done, Random color and everything is fine but i have a few limits.

- prefers to have traits based off cats or dragons, but neither are required!, nor is it limited to those..

- Quality idc about really, but i just want no messy/lazy lines, simple..

- Patterns to be simplistic, Wanting a cute character though

- Dislikes single color characters or High brightness multi color pastel

(like a crazy paint splotch patterned creature wouldn't be as much as a like as a black base with a few neon colors)

- Species description and/or full body look provided so i can use this for different icon artist requests if i decide i like it that much! 0w0

Can this be done? and if so, what would the price be?
I'm not asking for Much to be honest, i'm just asking for a cute character icon! 0w0

I think I can do that for you if I understand what you are asking. So you want just like a sort of cute icon drawing of a custom character basically? And also a fullbody of it or both in one. And do you not want any unnatural colors or are some okay? And are accessories okay too?

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby realkitty56 » Mon Apr 15, 2019 11:33 am

I think I can do that for you if I understand what you are asking. So you want just like a sort of cute icon drawing of a custom character basically? And also a fullbody of it or both in one. And do you not want any unnatural colors or are some okay? And are accessories okay too?

1. Yes, a random cute character you have the freedom to make, its a study/fun test on people's creativity if they get given freedom to do so.

2. You may do the full body if you want to, but if description isn't given i have no idea what the rest of them would look like!

3. Unnaturals and naturals are fine! Accessories are fine too! just go crazy and enjoy this freedom art ask!
【Nobody wants pain】
【Without any rain】

realkitty56

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby .:Ciel Phantomhive:. » Mon Apr 15, 2019 11:49 am

realkitty56 wrote:

1. Yes, a random cute character you have the freedom to make, its a study/fun test on people's creativity if they get given freedom to do so.

2. You may do the full body if you want to, but if description isn't given i have no idea what the rest of them would look like!

3. Unnaturals and naturals are fine! Accessories are fine too! just go crazy and enjoy this freedom art ask!

Alright. I'm in. As for payment whatever you would like is fine. I don't have any set prices.

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby realkitty56 » Mon Apr 15, 2019 11:52 am

realkitty56 wrote:

Alright. I'm in. As for payment whatever you would like is fine. I don't have any set prices.

i guess depends if you add it or not, but i'll say this icon request is about 5-8 C$ Since your normal art is around 12-15, is this alright? and i might add like 15 extra c$ if the full art is done.. lol

I will send payment after so it lets me know how much to send (if you did do the full body art or not)
【Nobody wants pain】
【Without any rain】

realkitty56

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me