[OPEN] pwyw art shop ʕっ• ᴥ • ʔっ

Buy or sell custom-made art - using CS pets, items or C$ as payment. This does not include pre-made character sales.
Forum rules
Art theft is not tolerated here. Do not copy/trace/edit/use anybody's pictures without their express permission.
If you are unsure, read the full art rules here.

Re: [OPEN] pwyw art shop ʕっ• ᴥ • ʔっ

Postby sirpiusofgrizz » Tue Oct 17, 2023 1:46 am

Cheyezzz wrote:username: Cheyezzz
what do you want?: whatever you feel is fair!
who am i drawing?: Scoia!
proof of payment: trades/viewtrade.php?id=107513780&userid=1077481&signature=WDmIBr67mPjrqP2tCHovJw
other/extra: they're bounce-off-the-walls crazy!

accepted!! i'll be doing a bust if that's okay with you ~☆ i'll accept your trade and get to work as soon as i can <3
"Perhaps the Holy Word is not contained on any parchment or scroll, but in the beauty of creation all around us..."

sir zak // they/it // #1 cozy grove enjoyer of all time // click the banner to check out my comms!

sirpiusofgrizz

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby sirpiusofgrizz » Tue Oct 17, 2023 4:59 am

updated the form for future commissioners! (people who already ordered you don't need to do anything, dw -- just doing some polishing while i have a bit of free time)
"Perhaps the Holy Word is not contained on any parchment or scroll, but in the beauty of creation all around us..."

sir zak // they/it // #1 cozy grove enjoyer of all time // click the banner to check out my comms!

sirpiusofgrizz

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby sirpiusofgrizz » Tue Oct 17, 2023 10:47 am

b!

sirpiusofgrizz

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby sirpiusofgrizz » Tue Oct 17, 2023 2:03 pm

finished comm for dolliguts!

sirpiusofgrizz

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby frogfan » Tue Oct 17, 2023 4:09 pm

username: frogfan
what do you want?: fullbody! whatever style a lot of your examples are. i prefer minimal shading
who am i drawing?: dei
proof of payment: here
other/extra: nothing needs to be exact! i draw my characters different every art piece. you can simplify the designs, leave out jewelry, etc etc. whatever is easiest for you
frogfan

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby sirpiusofgrizz » Tue Oct 17, 2023 4:16 pm

frogfan wrote:username: frogfan
what do you want?: fullbody! whatever style a lot of your examples are. i prefer minimal shading
who am i drawing?: dei
proof of payment: here
other/extra: nothing needs to be exact! i draw my characters different every art piece. you can simplify the designs, leave out jewelry, etc etc. whatever is easiest for you

accepted! i'll accept the trade and get to work as soon as i can <3 (also dei looks lovely omg!!!)

sirpiusofgrizz

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby sirpiusofgrizz » Wed Oct 18, 2023 2:33 am

bump ~☆!

sirpiusofgrizz

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby GooseGore » Wed Oct 18, 2023 2:37 am

username: ThatOneIntrovert
what do you want? (headshot, bust, fullbody + sketched, lined, and/or colored): bust or Fullbody lineless style!
who am i drawing?: (link/image of the character you want drawn): https://toyhou.se/12524894.val?key=SD8MM3cNWsMe0uZ
proof of payment: trades/viewtrade.php?id=107525805&userid=891162&signature=HSrW_I7hw93hDcTOo9WaVw
other/extra (pose, specific details, anything you need me to know!): you can draw him wearing any outfit he has in his gallery!
GooseGore

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby sirpiusofgrizz » Wed Oct 18, 2023 3:19 am

ThatOneIntrovert wrote:username: ThatOneIntrovert
what do you want? (headshot, bust, fullbody + sketched, lined, and/or colored): bust or Fullbody lineless style!
who am i drawing?: (link/image of the character you want drawn): https://toyhou.se/12524894.val?key=SD8MM3cNWsMe0uZ
proof of payment: trades/viewtrade.php?id=107525805&userid=891162&signature=HSrW_I7hw93hDcTOo9WaVw
other/extra (pose, specific details, anything you need me to know!): you can draw him wearing any outfit he has in his gallery!

accepted ~☆! ill accept the trade and get to work as soon as i can :] (also omg i love the little angel wing type fur design on val's back... this is such a cute design eek <3)

sirpiusofgrizz

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby sirpiusofgrizz » Wed Oct 18, 2023 8:28 am

bump ~☆!

sirpiusofgrizz

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me