β™¦π”Ήπ•¦π•”π•œπ•π•–π•šπ•˜π•™'𝕀 π”Όπ•’π•¦π•šπ•Ÿπ•– 𝔸𝕣π•₯ π•Šπ•™π• π•‘β™¦[closed]

Buy or sell custom-made art - using CS pets, items or C$ as payment. This does not include pre-made character sales.
Forum rules
Art theft is not tolerated here. Do not copy/trace/edit/use anybody's pictures without their express permission.
If you are unsure, read the full art rules here.

Re: β™¦π”Ήπ•¦π•”π•œπ•π•–π•šπ•˜π•™'𝕀 π”Όπ•’π•¦π•šπ•Ÿπ•– 𝔸𝕣π•₯ π•Šπ•™π• π•‘β™¦[open]

Postby Boghound » Tue Jan 17, 2023 4:25 pm

Wanted to ask before ordering, do you think you'd be able to draw this character? I know they're a little nonconventional is why I ask.
-
-
-
-
✦✦✦

elijah/eli. they/him. adult. severely mentally ill.
open to dms if you need to chat for whatever reason!
utterly obsessed with kento nanami, my husband.

🦈

✦✦✦

Boghound

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Re: β™¦π”Ήπ•¦π•”π•œπ•π•–π•šπ•˜π•™'𝕀 π”Όπ•’π•¦π•šπ•Ÿπ•– 𝔸𝕣π•₯ π•Šπ•™π• π•‘β™¦[open]

Postby buckleigh » Tue Jan 17, 2023 11:03 pm

Lath wrote:Wanted to ask before ordering, do you think you'd be able to draw this character? I know they're a little nonconventional is why I ask.

oh my that is a lot of hands :shock: :shock:
Possibly, depending on what pose ect you wanted, feel free to pm me and we can try work something out lol :lol:

Art shop

send me trades!
buckleigh

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby buckleigh » Fri Jan 20, 2023 8:59 am

one open slot!

now offering backgrounds for semi realistic shaded pieces, and a slight price adjustment now that I know how much time I am taking for different styles lol.

Art shop

send me trades!
buckleigh

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Huggles » Sun Feb 19, 2023 3:29 am

Username: huggles
Character Reference: Real Pics Toyhouse
Commission type: Simple shaded fullbody with background
Character Personality: Goofy! Very happy, spunky, playful, shes a big dog. Puppy to be specific.
Pose/details: Total creative freedom to you, I love literally everything, I love her spanish walk and rear tricks but any movement pose I will be thrilled with! I love the style of the first background example with the rider in the forest, maybe a foresty background with pps of color, bit of a magical feel?
Payment offer: 9 '09 rares and very rares + 350c$ - I know she has a busy coat so hopefully this is alright but I seriously love your art. Will try to do wishlist if I have them and add in some items too if I have any on your wl!
Anything else? Obsessed with your art, I think my Mae will look so pretty in your style :") <3

*edit* okay I dont have any WL rares but I do have lots of old items on your wl to add in! On top of the c$ and 9 r/vrs :)
Im quitting and ISO art! Link to refs and cs thread
Huggles

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby buckleigh » Tue Feb 21, 2023 7:02 am

accepted, thank you! :)

Huggles wrote:Username: huggles
Character Reference: Real Pics Toyhouse
Commission type: Simple shaded fullbody with background
Character Personality: Goofy! Very happy, spunky, playful, shes a big dog. Puppy to be specific.
Pose/details: Total creative freedom to you, I love literally everything, I love her spanish walk and rear tricks but any movement pose I will be thrilled with! I love the style of the first background example with the rider in the forest, maybe a foresty background with pps of color, bit of a magical feel?
Payment offer: 9 '09 rares and very rares + 350c$ - I know she has a busy coat so hopefully this is alright but I seriously love your art. Will try to do wishlist if I have them and add in some items too if I have any on your wl!
Anything else? Obsessed with your art, I think my Mae will look so pretty in your style :") <3

*edit* okay I dont have any WL rares but I do have lots of old items on your wl to add in! On top of the c$ and 9 r/vrs :)

Art shop

send me trades!
buckleigh

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Sunniedew » Wed Feb 22, 2023 6:15 pm

Username: Sunniedew
    Character Reference: xx | w/o accessories
    Commission type: simple shaded fullbody
    Character Personality: he's creepy hehe, always confident and smirking
    Pose/details: Something like this? Or this? But it's up to you!
    Payment offer: 300 C$
    Anything else? Would love his accessories please! halter is optional
sunnie/snakies ✧ he/it
-average rudolph enjoyer
-probably playing apex legends
please do not send me messages
or trades unless prompted <3

(random PMs/trades give me an
anxiety spike if I'm not expecting
them, but if i've posted an
ad/messaged you first ofc it's fine)

✧ Oekaki Art Shop

✧ Range Trotters
Sunniedew

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby starry--knight » Wed Feb 22, 2023 9:05 pm

Username: starry--knight
Character Reference:
Horse: https://media.discordapp.net/attachment ... pczXfM.png
Rider x1: https://media.discordapp.net/attachment ... XCN6kF.png
Rider x2: https://media.discordapp.net/attachment ... dhc7eX.png
Commission type: simple Shaded fullbody with bg
Character Personality: horse is fiery and robust, the woman is regal and proper, the man is stoic and in tune with nature. The horse is his.
Pose/details: maybe her riding on the horses back with the man holding his hand up to the horses nose, stroking it while looking at the woman. She is matching his gaze.mans eyes are the same color as his shirt.
Payment offer: x12 very rares or x9 old very rares and store pets +6 09 rares
Anything else?: the bg I'd like to be a desert scene, maybe at sunset?

- - - - - - - - - - - - - -
Lions of the Cosmos

My Oekaki Gallery

My Lions (L.O.C.)
- - - - - - - - - - - - - -

<-- art by Tealea on CS
Pixels by MechanicDrone
starry--knight

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery