Wanda's Art Shop ❁ {Brand new!!}

Buy or sell custom-made art - using CS pets, items or C$ as payment. This does not include pre-made character sales.
Forum rules
Art theft is not tolerated here. Do not copy/trace/edit/use anybody's pictures without their express permission.
If you are unsure, read the full art rules here.

Re: Wanda's Art Shop ❁ {Brand new!!}

Postby Sunlitsecrets » Sun Apr 03, 2016 8:41 am

Username;; Sunlitsecrets
Name of Character;; Corbin
Ref of character;;
click here!
Is it tryout or do you own him/her? I own him c:
A little info on them;; He's a sort-of shy and optimistic Aphelio who loves to draw (even though he's terrible at it). Although he loves thinking about far off planets and star systems, he wouldn't actually like to be out there exploring, because the unknown is scary.
Type of art you want;; colored headshot
Position/Specific details you want? Not in particular
Background choice? headshot
Payment? 15 DA points
Other? Thank you! :D
--------------
my characters!
-infj, hufflepuff
-traditional artist
ImageImage

Sunlitsecrets

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Dinolil1 » Sun Apr 03, 2016 5:52 pm

wandzie. wrote:
dinolil1 wrote:Can you do humanoid characters?
I just want to check because not all artists can do every single thing.
Sorry if this is deemed rude.

Hello there! C:
Haha, well, I'm not great at them. I could definitely take a headshot (I'd do them from the chest up) if you want? That would be the same price as a bust c: Only if you don't mind my rubbish style though, of course c":

Ah okay, then, I don't mind since I am looking for a reference due to the fact I've only got the written ref and yeah, thanks!
Username; Dinolil1;
Name of Character; Red;
Ref of character;http://dinolil1.deviantart.com/journal/Red-Pearl-PCD-s-Court-The-Prankster-600368588;
Is it tryout or do you own him/her? I own this character.
A little info on them; She is quite mischeavious and wily, often getting what she wants easily; {Gender/personality etc}
Type of art you want; Coloured Headshot; {Fullbody, coloured, headshot? Go to prices to see the full name!}
Position/Specific details you want? Well its Humanoid....And sorry I have no specific detail...
Background choice?Plain background.
Payment? 1 rare, several wishlist pets and any other pet of your choice
Other? take your time. Humanoid and human characters are hard to draw.
Last edited by Dinolil1 on Mon Apr 04, 2016 2:45 am, edited 1 time in total.
Dinolil1

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby wandzie. » Sun Apr 03, 2016 8:19 pm

Sunlitsecrets wrote:Username;; Sunlitsecrets
Name of Character;; Corbin
Ref of character;;
click here!
Is it tryout or do you own him/her? I own him c:
A little info on them;; He's a sort-of shy and optimistic Aphelio who loves to draw (even though he's terrible at it). Although he loves thinking about far off planets and star systems, he wouldn't actually like to be out there exploring, because the unknown is scary.
Type of art you want;; colored headshot
Position/Specific details you want? Not in particular
Background choice? headshot
Payment? 15 DA points
Other? Thank you! :D

Hey there!
Annnddddd you're accepted! <3 You don't need to send payment because points get sent automatically, so once the piece is done I'll ask you to send them c: Plesse keep them ready though^^

dinolil1 wrote:
wandzie. wrote:
dinolil1 wrote:Can you do humanoid characters?
I just want to check because not all artists can do every single thing.
Sorry if this is deemed rude.

Hello there! C:
Haha, well, I'm not great at them. I could definitely take a headshot (I'd do them from the chest up) if you want? That would be the same price as a bust c: Only if you don't mind my rubbish style though, of course c":

Ah okay, then, I don't mind since I am looking for a reference due to the fact I've only got the written ref and yeah, thanks!
Username; Dinolil1;
Name of Character; Red;
Ref of character;http://dinolil1.deviantart.com/journal/Red-Pearl-PCD-s-Court-The-Prankster-600368588;
Is it tryout or do you own him/her? I own this character.
A little info on them; She is quite mischeavious and wily, often getting what she wants easily; {Gender/personality etc}
Type of art you want; Coloured Headshot; {Fullbody, coloured, headshot? Go to prices to see the full name!}
Position/Specific details you want? Well its Humanoid....And sorry I have no specific detail...
Background choice?Plain background.
Payment? 1 rare, several wishlist pets and any other pet of your choice
Other? take your time. Humanoid and human characters are hard to draw.

Ok, that's great, the only problem is the ref isn't there xD Until the form is fixed, I'll reserve the slot for you ^^

scarlett 00 wrote:Username;; scarlett 00
Name of Character;; Heaven
Ref of character;; here
Is it tryout or do you own him/her? I own them!
A little info on them;; Info can be found here
Type of art you want;; Coloured, Shading and Detailed fullbody
Position/Specific details you want? Must be with the compass but aside from that nothing ^^
Background choice? woods?
Payment? 16 C$
Other? non ^^

Hey! <3
You're accepted c: Be sure to send a trade and I'll be starting after everyone else ^^

Gosh, slots closed already?? I really wasn't expecting that, thank you guys c':
Hello there you amazing person c:
My DAArt ShopHuggle meCrushTag
Hello there! I'm Wanda, a teen girl on CS who loves to draw, chat, play sports, read, and is a complete music dork. I'm quite shy so please keep that in mind when chatting to me, but feel free to ask me questions! It helps to talk. I no longer draw on CS, but my DA is filled with my art from an app on my iPad. Anyway, that's it! I hope you have an amazing because you deserve it and I love you c:
My KiamarasMy Plumerians
wandzie.

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Levina » Sun Apr 03, 2016 11:33 pm

Marking c:
Image xx Image xx Image
─⌠THEORETICALLY⌡─

Image Image Image
x x x x x x x x x x x x x x x x x x x x
Hello! I'm a dork from the UK
I love Marvel, DC, Undertale, Neko Atsume and
art! If you'd ever like to PM me, feel free to!
I'm a complete nerd and love science <3

coding © neph DA

x x x x x x x x x x x x x x x x x x x x
Levina

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby wandzie. » Mon Apr 04, 2016 1:29 am

@Toukaii; Thank you so much for ordering at my art shop, here is your order! I hope you like it and I really appreciate you visiting c: If you want, you can pm me a review of the art shop, but thanks not necessary. Have a great day!! <333

@Mimi; Thank you so much for ordering at my art shop, here and here is your order! I hope you like it and I really appreciate you visiting c: If you want, you can pm me a review of the art shop, but thanks not necessary. Have a great day!! <333

@Scarlett 00; Thank you so much for ordering at my art shop, here is your order! I hope you like it and I really appreciate you visiting c: If you want, you can pm me a review of the art shop, but thanks not necessary. Have a great day!! <333

I have to go out, but I'll accept all the payments and things when I'm back ^^ 3 slots open c:
Hello there! I'm Wanda, a teen girl on CS who loves to draw, chat, play sports, read, and is a complete music dork. I'm quite shy so please keep that in mind when chatting to me, but feel free to ask me questions! It helps to talk. I no longer draw on CS, but my DA is filled with my art from an app on my iPad. Anyway, that's it! I hope you have an amazing because you deserve it and I love you c:
My KiamarasMy Plumerians
wandzie.

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Dinolil1 » Mon Apr 04, 2016 2:48 am

@wand

Thanks for reserving it, I appreciate it. Sorry the link didn't work, it worked on DA but not here, i'd forgotten the ''url'' in front of the link. It should be working now. Have a look.
Dinolil1

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby wandzie. » Mon Apr 04, 2016 6:46 am

dinolil1 wrote:@wand

Thanks for reserving it, I appreciate it. Sorry the link didn't work, it worked on DA but not here, i'd forgotten the ''url'' in front of the link. It should be working now. Have a look.

Ahh, I'm really sorry, but I don't think I can do it with just a description, I need proper refs :c It's a confidence issue, and I know I'm really silly, but I just can't. Gah, I feel really bad.. If you want you can make a new form with any character that has a ref!
Once again, I'm so sorry for any inconvenience caused <3

@Sunlitsecrets; Thank you so much for ordering at my art shop, here is your order! I hope you like it and I really appreciate you visiting c: If you want, you can pm me a review of the art shop, but that's completely not necessary. Have a great day!! <333
Also, as you have not sent the payment, please could you send over the points? ^^ Thanks!! <3

All slots open!! <3 Haha, I wanted to get the orders finished c:
My KiamarasMy Plumerians
wandzie.

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Dinolil1 » Mon Apr 04, 2016 7:08 am

@Wandzie. Its cool.
Dinolil1

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby amylovescallie. » Mon Apr 04, 2016 9:10 am

are slots open ?? c:
        xx

hello there! my name is amy/cal call me whichever you prefer!

my pronouns are they/them although i don't mind others :)

i'm always looking for friends so don't be afraid to a pm me!

check out my art shop here, and my signature design shop here.

check out my toy hou.se here.

scorpio rising, virgo sun, capricorn moon.

amylovescallie.

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby wandzie. » Mon Apr 04, 2016 9:11 am

amylovescallie. wrote:
        are slots open ?? c:
        xx

Hey! C:
Yes, as the page says, all open! <3333
My KiamarasMy Plumerians
wandzie.

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me