Users Searching for Human/Anthro Art Post Here

Buy or sell custom-made art - using CS pets, items or C$ as payment. This does not include pre-made character sales.
Forum rules
Art theft is not tolerated here. Do not copy/trace/edit/use anybody's pictures without their express permission.
If you are unsure, read the full art rules here.

Re: Users Searching for Human/Anthro Art Post Here

Postby astro! » Sun May 20, 2018 5:20 pm

I'm looking for art!
Species: Human
References: Multiple, PM me
Personality: ^^
What I'm looking for in the art: HQ, good expression - not sure exactly, pm me with examples?
What I'm willing to pay: Up to 130 C$, any from this group of pets, plus potentially pets from my other trade groups. Also, art trades for HQ traditional art (or digital, though no promises on a time frame) of any kind of animal, specializing in horses. Also also, art trades for writing/character development/worldbuilding/coding in BBCode (signatures, forum posts, etc).

Pm me please!
Last edited by astro! on Tue May 22, 2018 11:28 am, edited 1 time in total.
astro!

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Jaena » Mon May 21, 2018 2:40 pm

Jaena wrote:I'm looking for art!
Species: Human(oid) (Drow)
References: here
Personality: Calm, Tired
What I'm looking for in the art: Bust+ with at least some color, preferably digital
What I'm willing to pay: Pets, C$, FR currency/items, Furvilla currency, other sites (just ask), art trade (see my toyhou.se for examples, or ask)

Will also buy art of any other character on my toyhouse. Please PM me or post in my thread.
Jaena

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

seven different characters

Postby atychiphobia » Thu May 24, 2018 10:52 pm

im looking for someone with more time and talent than me
Species
human. seven if you're up to that but can do less
References
if you'd like more information (theres too much for this) pm me and i can give you more. currently have four males and three females that id like done. i dont have visual references unless you'd like me to do a messy sketch.
male one has short, (very) messy, light brown hair, light hazel eyes, good shape and is a likeable character. roughly in 20s
male two is tan, has messy blonde-brown hair, blue eyes, average/good shape and is a humorous/mischievous but likeable character. roughly in 20s
male three has brown, curly, jaw length hair, brown eyes and average shape. is smart but selfish. roughly 20s
male four is tall, blonde, messy but flat hair, multicoloured eyes (hard to explain but i can get a ref, not odd eyes though). is a natural leader and older than the rest (not old though)
female one is dark skinned with black curly/afro hair, dark brown eyes. is caring and observant, likeable character. roughly 20s
female two is paler with shoulder length blonde hair and green eyes, has piercings. is resourceful, roughly 20s
female three is petite with longer light brown hair, light brown/amber eyes. is somewhat naive and is late teens
Personality
once again i have too many characters for this. everyone from the group all have a 'power' but that doesn't have to be included. what ive written above does include a little sum of personality
What I'm looking for in the art
style wise i dont mind too much (although an anime like style is not one I’m particularly fond of). if you can capture the personality of the character thats more than good enough for me. the group all together would be like christmas but i know that seven isn't a small number. including a characters ability is up to you and i have an interesting range of abilities with them
Is this a try out for an adoptable?
no. i created these characters a while ago and really want to be able to have a visual of them. i may roleplay with them and might use the art as a ref pic
What I'm willing to pay:
the end product will decide that really. i have a range of pets so if you're interested pm me and well talk. what your willing to do and your style will help me to decided what id like to give in return. of course your input is just as valuable and i won't sell you off cheap.

thankyou
⠀ ⠀._____________
x...┊ ┊ ┊ ┊ ┊ ┊ ┊
x...┊ ┊ ┊ ┊ ┊ ┊ ┊
x.. ┊ ┊ ✫ ✫ .┊ ┊ ┊
x.. ┊ ⊹ ......||┊ ✫ .................
x...x.|..||.| .xx.
x ⠀✧xxxxxxxxx....⠀✧
x..┌-.-..-...-....-
....|xx • she/her ✦ equestrian • australian ✦xxxxx.xx|
....|xx rarely active but still here • im not good xxx...|
....|xx at collecting so feel free to trade & help xxxx..|
....|xx me out ✦ xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx.|
xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx-....-...-..-.
atychiphobia

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Zero_123 » Fri May 25, 2018 3:56 am

Looking for art
Click above link for more information, I'm mostly paying will FR gems, I can pay with CS pets and dollars, but I'll have very limited C$ until next month.
All of these characters are nurses, and all of the should be be wearing scrubs (image from google)

I'm not good at drawing, All of the references were made using online avatar makers, which are very limited in options.

Sherwood - He is an adult and has very dark brown skin, mid-length wavy black hair, blue eyes, has a mustache, somewhat narrow body build.

Thanks for taking the time to read <3
Zero_123

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Lifeless Ambiguity » Sat May 26, 2018 7:06 am

UPDATE: he has been designed
Last edited by Lifeless Ambiguity on Sun Jun 03, 2018 7:59 am, edited 2 times in total.

X
X
x
x

╔═════════════════╗
They/them
who loves Fnaf, Hatsune Miku
Ib, cult of the lamb, OFF
Genshin, Sasaki and Miyano
╚═════════════════╝
━━━━━━━━━━━━━━

━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━
Lifeless Ambiguity

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby rose; » Sat May 26, 2018 11:43 am

I'm looking for art!
Species: human
References: will provide upon request
What I'm looking for in the art: would be a pokemon team of 6 with a trainer rendition of a person. looking for anime like style or realistic
Is this a try out for an adoptable? (if so, include the end date): no
What I'm willing to pay: any and all that I have. blue balloon dog/red rose dog/raven dog/marionette dog/old lions/old store pets
rose;

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby sleepyDandy » Sat May 26, 2018 6:22 pm

┍━━━━━━━━━━━━━┑

𝕚'𝕞 𝕝𝕠𝕠𝕜𝕚𝕟𝕘 𝕗𝕠𝕣 𝕒𝕣𝕥

┕━━━━━━━━━━━━━┙
ɪ ᴀᴍ ʜᴜᴍᴀɴ

ʟᴇᴀʀɴ ᴍᴏʀᴇ ᴀʙᴏᴜᴛ ᴍᴇ ʜᴇʀᴇ

ɪ ᴀᴍ ʟᴏᴏᴋɪɴɢ ғᴏʀ sᴏᴍᴇ ᴍᴏʀᴇ ᴅʀᴀᴡɪɴɢs ᴏғ ᴛʜɪs ʙᴏʏ.
ʟɪɴᴇᴀʀᴛ, sᴋᴇᴛᴄʜᴇs, ᴀɴʏᴛʜɪɴɢ. ɪ'ʟʟ ᴛᴀᴋᴇ ɪᴛ ᴀʟʟ.
ɪ ᴄᴀɴ ᴘᴀʏ ᴡɪᴛʜ ɴᴇᴀʀʟʏ ᴇᴠᴇʀʏᴛʜɪɴɢ ɪɴᴄʟᴜᴅɪɴɢ
ғʟɪɢʜᴛʀɪsɪɴɢ ᴄᴜʀʀᴇɴᴄʏ ᴀs ᴡᴇʟʟ ᴀs ᴡᴀᴊᴀs ᴄᴜʀʀᴇɴᴄʏ.

┍━━━━━━━━━━━━━┑

𝕪𝕠𝕦 𝕕𝕠 𝕟𝕠𝕥 𝕙𝕒𝕧𝕖 𝕣𝕚𝕘𝕙𝕥𝕤 𝕥𝕠 𝕦𝕤𝕖
𝕥𝕙𝕚𝕤 𝕔𝕙𝕒𝕣𝕒𝕔𝕥𝕖𝕣 𝕨𝕚𝕥𝕙𝕠𝕦𝕥 𝕡𝕖𝕣𝕞𝕚𝕤𝕤𝕚𝕠𝕟 𝕗𝕚𝕣𝕤𝕥.

┕━━━━━━━━━━━━━┙
sleepyDandy

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby oakhearted » Sat May 26, 2018 6:25 pm

BM Vagabond wrote:
┍━━━━━━━━━━━━━┑

𝕚'𝕞 𝕝𝕠𝕠𝕜𝕚𝕟𝕘 𝕗𝕠𝕣 𝕒𝕣𝕥

┕━━━━━━━━━━━━━┙
ɪ ᴀᴍ ʜᴜᴍᴀɴ

ʟᴇᴀʀɴ ᴍᴏʀᴇ ᴀʙᴏᴜᴛ ᴍᴇ ʜᴇʀᴇ

ɪ ᴀᴍ ʟᴏᴏᴋɪɴɢ ғᴏʀ sᴏᴍᴇ ᴍᴏʀᴇ ᴅʀᴀᴡɪɴɢs ᴏғ ᴛʜɪs ʙᴏʏ.
ʟɪɴᴇᴀʀᴛ, sᴋᴇᴛᴄʜᴇs, ᴀɴʏᴛʜɪɴɢ. ɪ'ʟʟ ᴛᴀᴋᴇ ɪᴛ ᴀʟʟ.
ɪ ᴄᴀɴ ᴘᴀʏ ᴡɪᴛʜ ɴᴇᴀʀʟʏ ᴇᴠᴇʀʏᴛʜɪɴɢ ɪɴᴄʟᴜᴅɪɴɢ
ғʟɪɢʜᴛʀɪsɪɴɢ ᴄᴜʀʀᴇɴᴄʏ ᴀs ᴡᴇʟʟ ᴀs ᴡᴀᴊᴀs ᴄᴜʀʀᴇɴᴄʏ.

┍━━━━━━━━━━━━━┑

𝕪𝕠𝕦 𝕕𝕠 𝕟𝕠𝕥 𝕙𝕒𝕧𝕖 𝕣𝕚𝕘𝕙𝕥𝕤 𝕥𝕠 𝕦𝕤𝕖
𝕥𝕙𝕚𝕤 𝕔𝕙𝕒𝕣𝕒𝕔𝕥𝕖𝕣 𝕨𝕚𝕥𝕙𝕠𝕦𝕥 𝕡𝕖𝕣𝕞𝕚𝕤𝕤𝕚𝕠𝕟 𝕗𝕚𝕣𝕤𝕥.

┕━━━━━━━━━━━━━┙

(since i cannot pm people due to reasons i have to reply here) I can draw him! I'd love you to pay in WAJAS currency! :D talk to me about this on my discord please
Chiwawah#7190
just copy and paste my id to the search for new friend thingy!
cheyne / adult / enfp-t / 4w5 / tritype: 495 / lawful good / sanguine [dom] / aest
carrd (main) :: carrd (cs) :: listo :: he/they :: toyhou.se :: oakhearted#8284 :: Image
------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
sig & pfp includes characters & ppl i kin | looking for new friends, hmu! | i'm in multiple fandoms ^^
------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Chicken Smoothie Resources: help forum > faq > site rules > wiki > contact staff
oakhearted

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Agent Maine(Meta) » Sat May 26, 2018 6:47 pm

Agent Maine(Meta) wrote:I'm looking for art!
Species: Humanoid
References: Similar to the Agent venom/Flash thompson form from Spider-man, However, his build is not as muscular, appearing more lanky with the bulk of his form being that of his armor plating with a colorscheme of indigo and gold instead of black and white. A chitin plating/armor across his upper arms, across his back, over the sides of his hips and down the front of his legs. The plates formed similar to that of a pill bug almost, allowing him to curl up when need to to protect himself.
The spider on his front isn't actually a spider but more of just a gold stripe/oval in the front with two extra stripes that duck under the chitin plating on his legs.
Personality: Chitin is unlike the normal symbiote as chitin isn't fully matured, thus acts like a child most of the time. The nature of his creation is unknown but appears to take after one of the known Corrupted Symbiotes, highly suspected to be venom, however is stronger then toxin, thus why others are unsure whom he was created from, but isn't violent like them. Chitin even reacts positively towards Spider-Man unlike the others. Chitin also has the tendency to speak in third person due to a bad memory caused my genetic deterioration, thus has stated previously that if he doesn't repeat his own name so often, he'll actually forget it, but its been proven that if he interacts with a person enough, he starts to build a memory of them.
What I'm looking for in the art: Anythings good yo.
Is this a try out for an adoptable? (if so, include the end date): No.
What I'm willing to pay: I've got quite a few pets i can trade. However, certain ones, such as the ones from my Special tab are out of the question.

∞|-|↓|-|↑|-|↓|-|↑|-|↓|-|↑|-|↓|-|↑|-|↓|-|↑|-|↓|-|↑|-|∞

>ImageImageImage<
>Personal ryka collection<
>ImageImage<
∞|↓|-|↑|-|↓|-|↑|-|↓|-|↑|-|↓|-|↑|-|↓|-|↑|-|↓|-|↑|∞
Agent Maine(Meta)

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Nia The Elf » Sun May 27, 2018 3:20 am

I'm looking for art!
Species: Elf
References: https://www.instagram.com/p/Bg6qzFADCXG/?taken-by=niatheelf Other pictures are on my instagram too for reference!
Personality: Mature, headstrong, bold yet quiet and mysterious. It really depends on who she is with!
What I'm looking for in the art: Anything really, she is my main character and Ive had her for 8 years now. Just looking to accumulate some beautiful art of her!
What I'm willing to pay: Chicken smoothie pets (just look at my profile), animal jam items (spikes, glossy wings, rares, etc), I can try anything else too.
Nia The Elf

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me