✕ lou's art shoppe ✕ READ SPECIAL OFFER

Buy or sell custom-made art - using CS pets, items or C$ as payment. This does not include pre-made character sales.
Forum rules
Art theft is not tolerated here. Do not copy/trace/edit/use anybody's pictures without their express permission.
If you are unsure, read the full art rules here.

Re: ✕ lou's art shoppe ✕ open!

Postby magica » Wed Dec 13, 2017 4:08 pm

alouett wrote:[size=85][color=#804040]i just discovered the world of kalon myos and as such, will only be taking list pet orders for customs and c$ for regular orders, i'd like an uncommon one (or a common if i can't get to that point.) sketches are still closed because i need something to keep me occupied longer//larger payment, i'm impatient, i love kalons hhh

c$ and listies ONLY.

also decided to stop being a lazy dummy and update my trello. check it out if you commission me -- i'll keep you up-to-date!

- - - - - - - - - - -
fae | she/they

illustrator 𖤐 inactive
toyhs 𖤐 twt 𖤐 ©

on twitter, mostly!
- - - - - - - - - -
magica

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby magica » Wed Dec 13, 2017 4:25 pm

alouett wrote:
alouett wrote:[size=85][color=#804040]i just discovered the world of kalon myos and as such, will only be taking list pet orders for customs and c$ for regular orders, i'd like an uncommon one (or a common if i can't get to that point.) sketches are still closed because i need something to keep me occupied longer//larger payment, i'm impatient, i love kalons hhh

c$ and listies ONLY.

also decided to stop being a lazy dummy and update my trello. check it out if you commission me -- i'll keep you up-to-date!

- - - - - - - - - - -
fae | she/they

illustrator 𖤐 inactive
toyhs 𖤐 twt 𖤐 ©

on twitter, mostly!
- - - - - - - - - -
magica

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Re: ✕ lou's art shoppe ✕ open

Postby magica » Wed Dec 13, 2017 4:56 pm

alouett wrote:i just discovered the world of kalon myos and as such, will only be taking list pet orders for customs and c$ for regular orders, i'd like an uncommon one (or a common if i can't get to that point.) sketches are still closed because i need something to keep me occupied longer//larger payment, i'm impatient, i love kalons hhh
responses wrote:@plisetsky -- heck yeah i'd be open for that! will pm you in a couple days if i don't get a response here.

@ chance. -- just thought i'd let you know there'll be a bit of a delay on your art piece since i've yet to draw a decent pixel for her ... i've erased two because the posing was weird, or i messed up the design irreparably. i'm working on another now and hopefully will be able to make something satisfactory. thanks for your patience <3

- - - - - - - - - - -
fae | she/they

illustrator 𖤐 inactive
toyhs 𖤐 twt 𖤐 ©

on twitter, mostly!
- - - - - - - - - -
magica

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Static light » Wed Dec 13, 2017 5:33 pm

username: Static Light
type of art: {specify! sketch, pixel, full piece/ headshot, fullbody} Colored Headshot Sketch
reference sheet: Stinger
char's personality: {opt} Stinger is fiercely loyal to his family and pack and would do anything to protect them, much like a wasp would do with its hive. He is always willing to help out and will sometimes lend an ear to those that have problems or troubles and they just want to talk to someone. Despite his aggressive exterior, he is a sweet heart deep down.
payment: Would two 2012 lions cover the cost of a rare?
Static light

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby magica » Wed Dec 13, 2017 5:35 pm

Static light wrote:
[size=85]username: Static Light
type of art: {specify! sketch, pixel, full piece/ headshot, fullbody} Colored Headshot Sketch
reference sheet: Stinger
char's personality: {opt} Stinger is fiercely loyal to his family and pack and would do anything to protect them, much like a wasp would do with its hive. He is always willing to help out and will sometimes lend an ear to those that have problems or troubles and they just want to talk to someone. Despite his aggressive exterior, he is a sweet heart deep down.
payment: Would two 2012 lions cover the cost of a rare?

please keep in mind earlier posts. sketches are closed and i'm only doing commissions for c$ and list pets right now. declined.
[/size]

- - - - - - - - - - -
fae | she/they

illustrator 𖤐 inactive
toyhs 𖤐 twt 𖤐 ©

on twitter, mostly!
- - - - - - - - - -
magica

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby magica » Wed Dec 13, 2017 5:43 pm

alouett wrote:

c$ and listies ONLY.

- - - - - - - - - - -
fae | she/they

illustrator 𖤐 inactive
toyhs 𖤐 twt 𖤐 ©

on twitter, mostly!
- - - - - - - - - -
magica

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby magica » Thu Dec 14, 2017 4:43 am

alouett wrote:
alouett wrote:

c$ and listies ONLY.

- - - - - - - - - - -
fae | she/they

illustrator 𖤐 inactive
toyhs 𖤐 twt 𖤐 ©

on twitter, mostly!
- - - - - - - - - -
magica

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby magica » Thu Dec 14, 2017 5:12 am

alouett wrote:

c$ and listies ONLY.

- - - - - - - - - - -
fae | she/they

illustrator 𖤐 inactive
toyhs 𖤐 twt 𖤐 ©

on twitter, mostly!
- - - - - - - - - -
magica

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Basspenguin » Thu Dec 14, 2017 5:18 am

username: Fivenight
type of art: Pixel, Fullpiece
reference sheet: x
char's personality: {opt} Loving, Slow minded, Snuggly with her penguin, Loves music, Winter is her fav.
payment:25C$
extra:Do you mind adding the little penguin in somehow?
Just live your life

Inaleks#6025
Basspenguin

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby magica » Thu Dec 14, 2017 5:34 am

Fivenight wrote:username: Fivenight
type of art: Pixel, Fullpiece
reference sheet: x
char's personality: {opt} Loving, Slow minded, Snuggly with her penguin, Loves music, Winter is her fav.
payment:25C$
extra:Do you mind adding the little penguin in somehow?

accepted! send payment and i’ll get that done for u :>

- - - - - - - - - - -
fae | she/they

illustrator 𖤐 inactive
toyhs 𖤐 twt 𖤐 ©

on twitter, mostly!
- - - - - - - - - -
magica

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery