Wookie's art (new customs!), all payments[closed]

Buy or sell custom-made art - using CS pets, items or C$ as payment. This does not include pre-made character sales.
Forum rules
Art theft is not tolerated here. Do not copy/trace/edit/use anybody's pictures without their express permission.
If you are unsure, read the full art rules here.

What day would you prefer the thread to be opened?

Friday
24%
Saturday
8%
Sunday
8%
I have no preference
60%

Total votes : 25

Re: Wookie's art, all payments[open, 3 slots]

Postby Wookieinmashoo » Sat Jan 20, 2024 7:11 am

YourGayness wrote:I want a: Portrait
Name of the character: Kipper
About the character: https://toyhou.se/9699944.kipper He's a beagle mix and takes care of reptiles as a job and hobby !
Short Description of what you want: Artistic liberty ! ^^
Owner of the character (CS, DA,TH, etc. username): YourGayness on here and toyhouse !

I want a: Fullbody
Name of the character: Rot
About the character: https://toyhou.se/10733424.rot
He's a dog that's been possessed by worms ! He can have worms just covering his face or covering his whole body, or anywhere in between !
Short Description of what you want: Artistic liberty ! I'd like him to be feral rather than anthro though if possible ! ^^
Owner of the character (CS, DA,TH, etc. username): YourGayness on here and toyhouse !

Payment is with target dog and angel dog pets !

https://sta.sh/0ntku8xa22z

really sorry about this one. The hair took hours and it still looks bad.
From here on out i am not doing any more rainbow hair. I'm bad at hair already and I struggle with ore than a couple colors/
Wookieinmashoo

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Re: Wookie's art, all payments[closed]

Postby Wookieinmashoo » Sun Jan 28, 2024 3:11 am

New poll up, likely won't open the thread today

It is now tomorrow, thread is now open. I'll be working on things today that's not drawing so if I forget, I will be choosing anything that's posted after the 3 slots on a case by case basis

Discord pings have gone out; @Lifora did not work, please let me know if you want it updated to the correct one
Wookieinmashoo

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby kitsuwn » Sun Jan 28, 2024 3:37 am

i want a: portrait
    name of the character: ivan
    about the character: he's a new character, so i haven't completely mapped him out. however, he has a stoic and aloof
    personality. he rarely smiles or shows an emotions, but he does experience them and will open up to those he is close to.
    short description of what you want: he does not have a reference sheet yet (still working on drawing it) - but here is his design. his bangs do not completely cover his left eye. also he has two little horns on his head (they are dark, so i thought i would mention). please let me know if you have any other questions about his design!
    owner of the character: kitsuwn (don't believe i'm allowed to mention my socials because of their content ^^;)
kitsuwn

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby captain dude » Sun Jan 28, 2024 4:00 am

I want a: portrait
Name of the character: (haven’t picked out a name yet) <3 X X X
About the character: just bought the fursuit head (commissioning the body!) and would love to get a little portrait done by you! She’s a sheep-wolf hybrid, with the upper half of a wolf and the lower half of a Suffolk sheep! She’s very friendly and positive!
Short Description of what you want: just artistic license! It hopefully shouldn’t be too tough since she’s a fairly simple character! (This is my first piece of art of them so I wanted to make it something by you since I LOVE, LOVE, LOVE your style!)
Owner of the character (CS, DA,TH, etc. username! Not "me"): captain dude @ CS! TheGreatRatsby @ TH!
Last edited by captain dude on Sun Jan 28, 2024 5:19 am, edited 1 time in total.
captain dude

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Wookieinmashoo » Sun Jan 28, 2024 4:21 am

captain dude wrote:I want a: portrait
Name of the character: (haven’t picked out a name yet) <3
About the character: just bought the fursuit head (commissioning the body!) and would love to get a little portrait done by you! She’s a sheep-wolf hybrid, with the upper half of a wolf and the lower half of a Suffolk sheep! She’s very friendly and positive!
Short Description of what you want: just artistic license! It hopefully shouldn’t be too tough since she’s a fairly simple character! (This is my first piece of art of them so I wanted to make it something by you since I LOVE, LOVE, LOVE your style!)
Owner of the character (CS, DA,TH, etc. username! Not "me"): captain dude @ CS! TheGreatRatsby @ TH!

This is a fun idea, do you have any more pictures of the fursuit head? Some clearer pictures in neutral lighting would be good

kitsuwn wrote:
    about the character: he's a new character, so i haven't completely mapped him out. however, he has a stoic and aloof
    personality. he rarely smiles or shows an emotions, but he does experience them and will open up to those he is close to.
    short description of what you want: he does not have a reference sheet yet (still working on drawing it) - but here is his design. his bangs do not completely cover his left eye. also he has two little horns on his head (they are dark, so i thought i would mention). please let me know if you have any other questions about his design!
    owner of the character: kitsuwn (don't believe i'm allowed to mention my socials because of their content ^^;)

base payment would be fine here!

Still cleaning, but thread is now closed. I will most likely start tomorrow on the first one
Wookieinmashoo

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Wookieinmashoo » Sat Feb 03, 2024 9:00 am

kitsuwn wrote:

https://www.deviantart.com/anicb/art/Ivan-1017009049

First one up

Wookieinmashoo

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Wookieinmashoo » Sun Feb 04, 2024 4:37 am

captain dude wrote:I want a: portrait
Name of the character: (haven’t picked out a name yet) <3 X X X

https://www.deviantart.com/anicb/art/Unnamed-1017296874
Fluffy wolf

I was very tempted to give her a sheep bell collar
Wookieinmashoo

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby captain dude » Sun Feb 04, 2024 6:48 am

AGHHHHHGFGHT this looks FANTASTIC!! Thank you so much!!! I am insanely impressed and wowed by this!!! You’re so valid for that!!! Totally could have if you wanted!! She turned out amazingly adorable!!! I simply adore this! Thank you immensely!!!
captain dude

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Wookieinmashoo » Mon Feb 05, 2024 5:20 am

captain dude wrote:AGHHHHHGFGHT this looks FANTASTIC!! Thank you so much!!! I am insanely impressed and wowed by this!!! You’re so valid for that!!! Totally could have if you wanted!! She turned out amazingly adorable!!! I simply adore this! Thank you immensely!!!

Glad it turned out alright, white is always tough to do!

This one was done through PM, but I still wanted to post it. This one started completely in black and white. Really trying to figure out how to improve eyes and I think I got somewhere whit this one.
Wookieinmashoo

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby EchothroughDarkness » Mon Feb 05, 2024 5:52 am

When you're open can I get something from you. Feel free to give me a heads up as I won't be as active this week (only on Thursdays)

Just a question here. What would a TD CEG get me?
EchothroughDarkness

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me