plunch's art shop! [closed, reopening soon!]

Buy or sell custom-made art - using CS pets, items or C$ as payment. This does not include pre-made character sales.
Forum rules
Art theft is not tolerated here. Do not copy/trace/edit/use anybody's pictures without their express permission.
If you are unsure, read the full art rules here.

is it ok to pick your nose but like only sometimes like maybe once a week when no one is looking

Yes
97%
no
3%

Total votes : 30

Re: plunch's art shop! [1/2 slots!]

Postby plunch » Wed May 22, 2024 12:40 pm

beestie wrote:
      username: beestie

character refs: maraschino | she has design notes in her stash page as well as on her refs to give more clarity! ^^

what you would like: colored fullbody sketch! if possible, i'd love the background to not be white ( sensitive eyes ;; )! preferably just a solid color that fits with her palette but you are welcome to do whatever! ^^

information about your character: mara's a demigod that has to battle it out with other demigods to rise to godlihood. she's very happy-go-lucky and excitable, almost all smiles, all the time - even when she's fighting. kind of harley quinn-ish in that aspect, ig? she just likes having fun lmao,,, i'd love for her to be drawn with one of her weapons, perhaps implying she just got done winning a fight ( bloodied if you're comfortable with that? ), but she's just a cheery lil dog! pose is up to you, and you're totally welcome to do something different than what i described if you can think of something! ^^

payment/offer: trade!

other: unwatermarked refs will be sent via the pmed form as well! | you are also free to use any of her outfits in her stash, as well as mix and match elements of all her outfits to make a new one!!

accepted !! please send this form again through pms and i will get started on it asap !!
present day /// timezone EST // eng/中文 /// ǝɯᴉʇ ʇuǝsǝɹd
Image Image Image
plunch

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby SleepWalked » Thu May 23, 2024 2:02 am

username:
      Sleepwalked

character refs(please make them as detailed as possible!):
      [url]x[/url] - Genshin OC. Inazumian born and currently settling mostly in Mondstadt, though having to go travel a lot to Inazuma for family relations and business. He's a tease and enjoys horse riding.

what you would like(icon,halfbody,fullbody,detailed bg,etc):
      bust/waist up, artistic freedom

information about your character(poses,expressions,personality):
      anything--

payment/offer: can add

other: <3
Last edited by winx on Wed May 29, 2024 7:26 am, edited 1 time in total.
Reason: See PM
▶Discord & Toyhouse: @Caphanelle || Newbie Giveaways
SleepWalked

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby plunch » Thu May 23, 2024 6:48 am

SleepWalked wrote:
    username:
      Sleepwalked

character refs(please make them as detailed as possible!):
      [url]x[/url] - Genshin OC. Inazumian born and currently settling mostly in Mondstadt, though having to go travel a lot to Inazuma for family relations and business. He's a tease and enjoys horse riding.

what you would like(icon,halfbody,fullbody,detailed bg,etc):
      bust/waist up, artistic freedom

information about your character(poses,expressions,personality):
      anything--

payment/offer: can add

other: <3

accepted ! please send the form again through pm and i will begin on a sketch asap !
Image Image Image
plunch

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Re: plunch's art shop! [2/2 slots!]

Postby plunch » Sun May 26, 2024 9:33 am

bump ! shop is open again for 2 slots ! reminder that i also have special offers as well as a real physical painting of your (anthro) oc that i can send to you (must be discussed on discord)! !!!!!!
Image Image Image
plunch

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby ItsAsher0 » Sun May 26, 2024 9:59 am

username: ItsAsher0

character refs(please make them as detailed as possible!):I only have one (he's entirely new) [/url=https://toyhou.se/~images/82552940]Here[/url] but lmk if you need more and I can see what I can do!

what you would like(icon,halfbody,fullbody,detailed bg,etc): Idle Pixel animation! :3

information about your character(poses,expressions,personality): He's half android, Kinda dark, brooding, protective ish? He doesn't talk much, but he's intimidating and is 6'11." I was going to give him something non-human maybe but the ideas aren't coming to me. If you want or think there's a twist to his design you'd like or think would look cool feel free to change him in any way you see fit <33

payment/offer: 150c$ ^^

other: Yeahh! Like I said, Feel free to change his design! Also, one eye can be black and one red, for he uses red eyes when angered/in violence :3
I have another picture where there's red marks on his mask, if you want that!!
Last edited by ItsAsher0 on Sun May 26, 2024 10:04 am, edited 1 time in total.

𝘊𝘰𝘮𝘦 𝘢 𝘭𝘪𝘵𝘵𝘭𝘦 𝘤𝘭𝘰𝘴𝘦𝘳 𝘢𝘯𝘥 𝘺𝘰𝘶'𝘭𝘭 𝘴𝘦𝘦.
𝘛𝘩𝘪𝘯𝘨𝘴 𝘢𝘳𝘦𝘯'𝘵 𝘢𝘭𝘸𝘢𝘺𝘴 𝘸𝘩𝘢𝘵 𝘵𝘩𝘦𝘺 𝘴𝘦𝘦𝘮 𝘵𝘰 𝘣𝘦

ASHER - He/Him
SIGNATURE WIP.
Art by Plunch!
PFP by SHIFTING TENDONS!

𝐀𝐬𝐞𝐱𝐮𝐚𝐥 𝐃𝐢𝐠𝐢𝐭𝐚𝐥 𝐀𝐫𝐭 𝐋𝐨𝐯𝐞𝐬 𝐇𝐨𝐫𝐫𝐨𝐫 𝐀𝐧𝐢𝐦𝐞𝐕𝐢𝐝𝐞𝐨 𝐆𝐚𝐦𝐞𝐬
ItsAsher0

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby plunch » Sun May 26, 2024 10:03 am

ItsAsher0 wrote:username: ItsAsher0

character refs(please make them as detailed as possible!):I only have one (he's entirely new) [/url=https://toyhou.se/~images/82552940]Here[/url] but lmk if you need more and I can see what I can do!

what you would like(icon,halfbody,fullbody,detailed bg,etc): Idle Pixel animation! :3

information about your character(poses,expressions,personality): He's half android, Kinda dark, brooding, protective ish? He doesn't talk much, but he's intimidating and is 6'11." I was going to give him something non-human maybe but the ideas aren't coming to me. If you want or think there's a twist to his design you'd like or think would look cool feel free to change him in any way you see fit <33

payment/offer: 150c$ ^^

other: Yeahh! Like I said, Feel free to change his design! Also, one eye can be black and one red, for he uses red eyes when angered/in violence :3

accepted !! please send this form again through my pms and i will begin a sketch !!
Image Image Image
plunch

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby ROX.mp4 » Sun May 26, 2024 10:09 am

username: ROX.mp4

character refs(please make them as detailed as possible!): ryder here :3

what you would like(icon,halfbody,fullbody,detailed bg,etc): pixel idle!

information about your character(poses,expressions,personality): He’s some cowboy with an amputated arm ^^ he has a prosthetic that he uses to store his weapons in and stuff. He looks pretty serious but really he’s the kind of guy to push on a pull door lol, go wild with that!

payment/offer: 350 c$ :3

other: you have my discord if you need more info or wanna run things by me ^^ feel free to reach out for whatever u need!
I've quit, if you need me im here for art and art only, pm me and I'll try get back to you. Will quit fully once my art cons are done and ive finished with current commissioners
ROX.mp4

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby plunch » Sun May 26, 2024 10:16 am

ROX.mp4 wrote:username: ROX.mp4

character refs(please make them as detailed as possible!): ryder here :3

what you would like(icon,halfbody,fullbody,detailed bg,etc): pixel idle!

information about your character(poses,expressions,personality): He’s some cowboy with an amputated arm ^^ he has a prosthetic that he uses to store his weapons in and stuff. He looks pretty serious but really he’s the kind of guy to push on a pull door lol, go wild with that!

payment/offer: 350 c$ :3

other: you have my discord if you need more info or wanna run things by me ^^ feel free to reach out for whatever u need!

accepted !!!! feel free to send this form through pms on here, ill discuss sketches through discord :o
Image Image Image
plunch

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Re: plunch's art shop! [closed, reopening soon!]

Postby Birdy » Mon May 27, 2024 11:27 am