✕ lou's art shoppe ✕ READ SPECIAL OFFER

Buy or sell custom-made art - using CS pets, items or C$ as payment. This does not include pre-made character sales.
Forum rules
Art theft is not tolerated here. Do not copy/trace/edit/use anybody's pictures without their express permission.
If you are unsure, read the full art rules here.

Re: ✕ lou's art shoppe ✕ custom slots open!!

Postby magica » Mon Nov 20, 2017 2:32 pm

Annalyciababy wrote:username: annalyciababy
type of art: {specify! sketch, pixel, full piece/ headshot, fullbody} can it be a fullbody colored sketch
reference sheet: https://sta.sh/01bg22c79dbx
char's personality: fun loving{opt}
payment: a rare

please pay attention to the main page and the recent posts, i'm currently only doing customs. you also need to specify the year of the rare. feel free to mark the shop, though.

- - - - - - - - - - -
fae | she/they

illustrator 𖤐 inactive
toyhs 𖤐 twt 𖤐 ©

on twitter, mostly!
- - - - - - - - - -
magica

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Re: ✕ lou's art shoppe ✕ custom slots open!

Postby magica » Mon Nov 20, 2017 4:00 pm

alouett wrote:two custom slots open!

d e a l s:

- a toyhouse code will get you a complex custom sheet (with anthro fullbody, full bio, etc.) but that's just until i get one so offer quick!

- 300 points will get you a simple sheet, 600 a mid-complexity,(w/ headshot, likes/dislikes, tiny bio) and 900 will get you a complex sheet.

- i am especially looking for art of my new sona rn, and will be a bit less picky with art trades. that being said, pls consider your skill level in comparison to mine! i'm sorry to sound harsh, i'd just like equal amounts of effort put into the pieces. (if you're better than me i'll prolly include some extra art for you oops)

- i would die for a design trade pls hmu
same rules as the art trade, though -- i spend a lot of time and put love into my customs & i expect you to do the same.

- /especially/ looking for quantity listies rn so if you'd like to pay for a complex custom with a few advents/septembers instead of a main listie, go right the heck ahead!

- - - - - - - - - - -
fae | she/they

illustrator 𖤐 inactive
toyhs 𖤐 twt 𖤐 ©

on twitter, mostly!
- - - - - - - - - -
magica

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Re: ✕ lou's art shoppe ✕ open!

Postby magica » Tue Nov 21, 2017 3:27 pm

opening the shop up early since i got my dcay done and need some stuff to do -- three slots are opens for regular art/customs,
two slots are open for customs only. please pay me i am small and poor --

also some custom information! i love to do 'em so PLEASE send in orders!!

d e a l s:

- a toyhouse code will get you a complex custom sheet (with anthro fullbody, full bio, etc.) but that's just until i get one so offer quick!

- 300 points will get you a simple sheet, 600 a mid-complexity,(w/ headshot, likes/dislikes, tiny bio) and 900 will get you a complex sheet.

- i am especially looking for art of my new sona rn, and will be a bit less picky with art trades. that being said, pls consider your skill level in comparison to mine! i'm sorry to sound harsh, i'd just like equal amounts of effort put into the pieces. (if you're better than me i'll prolly include some extra art for you oops)

same rules as the art trade, though -- i spend a lot of time and put love into my customs & i expect you to do the same.

- /especially/ looking for quantity listies rn so if you'd like to pay for a complex custom with a few advents/septembers instead of a main listie, go right the heck ahead!
Last edited by magica on Tue Nov 21, 2017 3:33 pm, edited 1 time in total.

- - - - - - - - - - -
fae | she/they

illustrator 𖤐 inactive
toyhs 𖤐 twt 𖤐 ©

on twitter, mostly!
- - - - - - - - - -
magica

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby magica » Tue Nov 21, 2017 3:27 pm

alouett wrote:opening the shop up early since i got my dcay done and need some stuff to do -- three slots are opens for regular art/customs,

d e a l s:

- - - - - - - - - - -
fae | she/they

illustrator 𖤐 inactive
toyhs 𖤐 twt 𖤐 ©

on twitter, mostly!
- - - - - - - - - -
magica

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby magica » Tue Nov 21, 2017 3:33 pm

alouett wrote:opening the shop up early since i got my dcay done and need some stuff to do -- three slots are opens for regular art/customs,

d e a l s:

- - - - - - - - - - -
fae | she/they

illustrator 𖤐 inactive
toyhs 𖤐 twt 𖤐 ©

on twitter, mostly!
- - - - - - - - - -
magica

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby magica » Tue Nov 21, 2017 3:45 pm

d e a l s:

- - - - - - - - - - -
fae | she/they

illustrator 𖤐 inactive
toyhs 𖤐 twt 𖤐 ©

on twitter, mostly!
- - - - - - - - - -
magica

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby magica » Tue Nov 21, 2017 4:02 pm

d e a l s:

- - - - - - - - - - -
fae | she/they

illustrator 𖤐 inactive
toyhs 𖤐 twt 𖤐 ©

on twitter, mostly!
- - - - - - - - - -
magica

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby magica » Tue Nov 21, 2017 4:35 pm

d e a l s:

- - - - - - - - - - -
fae | she/they

illustrator 𖤐 inactive
toyhs 𖤐 twt 𖤐 ©

on twitter, mostly!
- - - - - - - - - -
magica

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby magica » Wed Nov 22, 2017 2:12 am

d e a l s:

- - - - - - - - - - -
fae | she/they

illustrator 𖤐 inactive
toyhs 𖤐 twt 𖤐 ©

on twitter, mostly!
- - - - - - - - - -
magica

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Re: ✕ lou's art shoppe ✕ five slots open!

Postby magica » Wed Nov 22, 2017 2:23 am

very interested in points rn -- need 1400. if you offer that you'll get three pieces of any art offered, backgrounds included!!!

- - - - - - - - - - -
fae | she/they

illustrator 𖤐 inactive
toyhs 𖤐 twt 𖤐 ©

on twitter, mostly!
- - - - - - - - - -
magica

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes