⚔ // open // art shop. hq/humanoids/realistic/pixel/digital

Buy or sell custom-made art - using CS pets, items or C$ as payment. This does not include pre-made character sales.
Forum rules
Art theft is not tolerated here. Do not copy/trace/edit/use anybody's pictures without their express permission.
If you are unsure, read the full art rules here.

Re: ⚔ // open // art shop. realistic, pixel etc.

Postby Gøre » Wed Aug 23, 2023 10:27 am

Username : Gøre
      Character Name : Vera
      Character Reference(s) : x x
      Character Description : thin, but curvy
      Clothing Reference/Description : nothing too complicated! just the outfit sent. do your best with the wording on the shirt :>
      Background : n/a
      Pose and Expressions : artists choice! she has a grumpy attitude but also has a soft side
      Payment : 350c$ (+50c$ for a tail sway + blink)
      Commission type : big chibi
      thank you ! let me know if you have any questions with the design or if id need to adjust the pricing!
azzy . she/they . adult

Completely inactive!
Only on for C$ & art.

I'm autistic, please
excuse my slow brain <3

Gøre

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Boghaunter » Wed Aug 23, 2023 10:57 am

Username : Boghaunter
      Character Name : Domino
      Character Reference(s) : here
      Character Description : Slim, bordering on underweight. Has an earring and pretty extensive scarring on his left/viewer's right side of face. Facial vascularity is entirely optional, and clothing patterns/bloodstaining are not set and can be reinterpreted/simplified.
      Clothing Reference/Description : Included in reference link above. Generally dresses in quality materials, but they've been through a lot so tend to be kind of worn and dirty.
      Background : None
      Pose and Expressions : Artist's choice, go wild lol
      Payment : trade link
      Commission type : Big chibi (but a smaller/simpler/non-animated one is a-okay if the payment isn't enough :V totally up for negotiating ;w; )
      [[put in any extra info you want here]]
Hi! You can call me Bog, Haunt, or Ike :3 Feel free to start a conversation or send a trade, I promise I don't bite~ 🖤
char 4 char {closed} ⊱ ✧ ⊰ trade/wishlist thread ⊱ ✧ ⊰ toyhou.se ⊱ ✧ ⊰ bribe shop {closed}

Boghaunter

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby alphanea » Wed Aug 23, 2023 7:12 pm

Gøre wrote:
      Username : Gøre
      Character Name : Vera
      Character Reference(s) : x x
      Character Description : thin, but curvy
      Clothing Reference/Description : nothing too complicated! just the outfit sent. do your best with the wording on the shirt :>
      Pose and Expressions : artists choice! she has a grumpy attitude but also has a soft side
      Payment : 350c$ (+50c$ for a tail sway + blink)
      Commission type : big chibi
      thank you ! let me know if you have any questions with the design or if id need to adjust the pricing!

your form seems alright, although i've gotta warn that the shirt's wording may or may not be able to read - i'll give it my best regardless! i'll start working on it after you send the trade!

Boghaunter wrote:
      Username : Boghaunter
      Character Name : Domino
      Character Reference(s) : here
      Character Description : Slim, bordering on underweight. Has an earring and pretty extensive scarring on his left/viewer's right side of face. Facial vascularity is entirely optional, and clothing patterns/bloodstaining are not set and can be reinterpreted/simplified.
      Clothing Reference/Description : Included in reference link above. Generally dresses in quality materials, but they've been through a lot so tend to be kind of worn and dirty.
      Pose and Expressions : Artist's choice, go wild lol
      Payment : trade link
      Commission type : Big chibi (but a smaller/simpler/non-animated one is a-okay if the payment isn't enough :V totally up for negotiating ;w; )
      [[put in any extra info you want here]]

your form and trade seems alright! i'll get working on your piece sometime within today! thank you for ordering!
... . .

toyhouseartshop
xxxxxxx───────────
( they them ) ..
xxxxahoy there, wanderer, i'
m alphie (formerly ash), i'm
an adult freelance artist, ro
leplayer
and generally a ner
d about all things fantasy. i
enjoy dark/gothic aesthetic
s, queer pairings, dragons
and myths.

───────────

x ─── x
═════════
Image───
Image ▔ ▔
▔▔▔ Image
▔▔▔▔▔▔
x══════════════════════════════════
alphanea

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby alphanea » Fri Aug 25, 2023 9:14 am

all orders completed and showcase has been updated,
... . .

toyhouseartshop
xxxxxxx───────────
( they them ) ..
leplayer
and generally a ner
and myths.

───────────

x ─── x
═════════
Image───
Image ▔ ▔
▔▔▔ Image
▔▔▔▔▔▔
alphanea

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby alphanea » Sat Sep 02, 2023 1:37 am

bump.
... . .

toyhouseartshop
xxxxxxx───────────
( they them ) ..
leplayer
and generally a ner
and myths.

───────────

x ─── x
═════════
Image───
Image ▔ ▔
▔▔▔ Image
▔▔▔▔▔▔
alphanea

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Boghound » Sat Sep 02, 2023 6:15 pm

Username : Lath
      Character Name : Tripp
      Character Reference(s) : [removed]
      Character Description : A mostly brown and cream poodle with rainbow accents and eyeball markings on his chest and flank. His tail has several stripes in it. His eyes are two smiley faces sharing a smile each. His tongue is rainbow, his bones and teeth are black.
      Clothing Reference/Description : Tripp has a rainbow collar with a pill for a tag. The pill has a smiley face on the bottom half.
      Pose and Expressions : Something similar - tongue out, eyes showing (draw without his hair, please!), teeth showing too.
      Payment : USD
      Commission type : Fullbody custom pixel with animation
      Parting notes - reiterating again I'd like him drawn without his hair, so please use the headshot as a ref for his fur patterning there. I don't have a specific animation in mind, so please feel free to do whatever you think! Maybe his pill tag waving in the wind? Maybe him drooling a little? Whatever you think works! If you draw his nails, he paints them rainbow (:
-
-
✦✦✦

elijah/eli. they/him. adult. severely mentally ill.
open to dms if you need to chat for whatever reason!
currently in my warriors era.

🌳

✦✦✦

Boghound

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby alphanea » Sun Sep 03, 2023 12:13 am

Lath wrote:
      Username : Lath
      Character Name : Tripp
      Character Reference(s) : [removed]
      Character Description : A mostly brown and cream poodle with rainbow accents and eyeball markings on his chest and flank. His tail has several stripes in it. His eyes are two smiley faces sharing a smile each. His tongue is rainbow, his bones and teeth are black.
      Clothing Reference/Description : Tripp has a rainbow collar with a pill for a tag. The pill has a smiley face on the bottom half.
      Pose and Expressions : Something similar - tongue out, eyes showing (draw without his hair, please!), teeth showing too.
      Payment : USD
      Commission type : Fullbody custom pixel with animation
      Parting notes - reiterating again I'd like him drawn without his hair, so please use the headshot as a ref for his fur patterning there. I don't have a specific animation in mind, so please feel free to do whatever you think! Maybe his pill tag waving in the wind? Maybe him drooling a little? Whatever you think works! If you draw his nails, he paints them rainbow (:

your form seems good, i'll be reaching out with some questions about the design and the payment shortly! thank you again for ordering!
... . .

toyhouseartshop
xxxxxxx───────────
( they them ) ..
leplayer
and generally a ner
and myths.

───────────

x ─── x
═════════
Image───
Image ▔ ▔
▔▔▔ Image
▔▔▔▔▔▔
alphanea

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby BornFromAshes » Sun Sep 10, 2023 12:24 pm

i've made it back around.. kekeke

Username : BornFromAshes
      Character Name : Laila
      Character Reference(s) : Here
      Character Description : Laila's a fit, somewhat muscular young 20-something with tan-orange skin, minor scale plating along the shoulders & collarbone, and horns. She has pointed ears, but her right ear has been clipped in half, so it is shortened. Her eyes in her calmed state are dark amber. Her horns are hollow on the inside and short, with a magma/lava-like interior that shows through the ridging. She has some ritual runes carved into her chest, but those are optional ATM since they're not set. She has a basic spade tail, the same color as her skin, with the soft gradient to dark red as on her forehead and ears.
      Clothing Reference/Description : I'd prefer her basic outfit shown, which is just a grey+black sports tank, oversized plaid jacket, baggy jeans and platform boots.. But I don't have that fully drawn out yet, so one of these outfits would be great too <3 1 2 3
      Background : none
      Pose and Expressions : I don't know if this is possible, but hear me out. Her horns are hollow with a heated core, so they can sometimes form into flames. I'd love an additional animation of her eyes turning blue, and her flame-horns appearing. If that's something you think you could do! If not, Just a blink with an eye color transition would be amazing.
      Payment : Offer for the flaming animation (with blink+eye color transition) : 2000C$ (can add more)
      Just with blink+eye color transition: 800C$
      Commission type : big chibi pixel~ <3

Please let me know if this is something you could do! And if you need a full outfit reference for her, I'll throw one together for you quick. Also, if you need any additional imagery for her face, horns, etc., I can do a more detailed drawing for you, although it might take me a minute because of university. Thank you again!

Character Name : Velorina
      Character Reference(s) : TH page basic
      Character Description : Velorina is a young-looking vampiress, aged visibly in her mid 20s. She has very prominent pointed ears, which flare out from her head visibly. Long silver-blonde hair, worn down with two braids curving around the crown of her head. She has thorn-shaped scars along the left side of her face down to her left arm and hand, but those around her eye are covered with an rose-shaped eyepatch. She always wears red lipstick and red smoky eyeshadow.
      Clothing Reference/Description : here!
      Pose and Expressions : Just a little smirk.. Or a quaint smile.
      Payment : C$ ; big chibi pixel, 350+200 = 550C$
      Commission type : big chibi pixel, can i request an extra blink animation? If 550C$ isn't enough I can tack on more for that!

Let me know if you need hex codes or any other details!
BornFromAshes

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby alphanea » Sun Sep 10, 2023 10:15 pm

BornFromAshes wrote:i've made it back around.. kekeke

Character Name : Laila
      Character Reference(s) : Here
      Character Description : Laila's a fit, somewhat muscular young 20-something with tan-orange skin, minor scale plating along the shoulders & collarbone, and horns. She has pointed ears, but her right ear has been clipped in half, so it is shortened. Her eyes in her calmed state are dark amber. Her horns are hollow on the inside and short, with a magma/lava-like interior that shows through the ridging. She has some ritual runes carved into her chest, but those are optional ATM since they're not set. She has a basic spade tail, the same color as her skin, with the soft gradient to dark red as on her forehead and ears.
      Clothing Reference/Description : I'd prefer her basic outfit shown, which is just a grey+black sports tank, oversized plaid jacket, baggy jeans and platform boots.. But I don't have that fully drawn out yet, so one of these outfits would be great too <3 1 2 3
      Background : none
      Pose and Expressions : I don't know if this is possible, but hear me out. Her horns are hollow with a heated core, so they can sometimes form into flames. I'd love an additional animation of her eyes turning blue, and her flame-horns appearing. If that's something you think you could do! If not, Just a blink with an eye color transition would be amazing.
      Payment : Offer for the flaming animation (with blink+eye color transition) : 2000C$ (can add more)
      Just with blink+eye color transition: 800C$
      Commission type : big chibi pixel~ <3

Please let me know if this is something you could do! And if you need a full outfit reference for her, I'll throw one together for you quick. Also, if you need any additional imagery for her face, horns, etc., I can do a more detailed drawing for you, although it might take me a minute because of university. Thank you again!

Character Name : Velorina
      Character Reference(s) : TH page basic
      Character Description : Velorina is a young-looking vampiress, aged visibly in her mid 20s. She has very prominent pointed ears, which flare out from her head visibly. Long silver-blonde hair, worn down with two braids curving around the crown of her head. She has thorn-shaped scars along the left side of her face down to her left arm and hand, but those around her eye are covered with an rose-shaped eyepatch. She always wears red lipstick and red smoky eyeshadow.
      Clothing Reference/Description : here!
      Pose and Expressions : Just a little smirk.. Or a quaint smile.
      Payment : C$ ; big chibi pixel, 350+200 = 550C$
      Commission type : big chibi pixel, can i request an extra blink animation? If 550C$ isn't enough I can tack on more for that!

Let me know if you need hex codes or any other details!

ooo, hi! it's great to see you around again! and you brought me two lovely ladies, one of the two
      i've been watching the development of for a while hehe!

i'd most definitely would love to attempt the extra flaming animation for laila! i'll start working on the both of them, no need to worry about sending the payment right away, i'd really want to make sure what you're describing is something doable in the small medium first if that's alright with you (i'll be in contact with static images and examples pretty soon as i really want to get it right!)

as always, thank you for ordering!
... . .

toyhouseartshop
xxxxxxx───────────
( they them ) ..
leplayer
and generally a ner
and myths.

───────────

x ─── x
═════════
Image───
Image ▔ ▔
▔▔▔ Image
▔▔▔▔▔▔
alphanea

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby alphanea » Wed Sep 13, 2023 8:26 am

all commissions are completed and commission display updated once again.
... . .

toyhouseartshop
xxxxxxx───────────
( they them ) ..
leplayer
and generally a ner