MODS PLEASE DELETE, WILL RE-OPEN

Buy or sell custom-made art - using CS pets, items or C$ as payment. This does not include pre-made character sales.
Forum rules
Art theft is not tolerated here. Do not copy/trace/edit/use anybody's pictures without their express permission.
If you are unsure, read the full art rules here.

Re: Taylorz New Writing Shop ( Now Open!) New Examples! :D

Postby climbing{the}world » Sat Jul 30, 2011 2:56 am

Uppity! Thanks much! ^^
Because I met my best writing/internet buddy through her signature, I decided to list a bunch of things about me. Not that I like making friends. Or that I'm good at it.

Harry Potter; Lord of the Rings; The Hobbit; The Silmarillion; Anything Tolkien Really; My Little Pony; FimFiction; Fanfiction; AppleDash; TwiDash; RariJack; Writing; Poetry; Camp NaNoWriMo; NaNoWriMo; Rabbits; My Pet Rabbit Nali; Slender; Steam; Team Fortress 2; Minecraft; SkyDoesMinecraft; HuskyMudkipz; PewDiePie; Stephano (duh!); Smosh; Ian is Best Smosh; Woona is Best Princess; The Youtubes; Skypes; Scrivener; Movies; Scripts; Award Shows; Elijah Wood aka Frodo; Pippin is Best Hobbit; Tumblr; Shadowlands MC; Tinq.

Take... whatever you want from that. Just, please, no weird, obsessed stalkers, okay?

Okay.*

*Fault in Our Stars reference anyone?
climbing{the}world

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Re: Taylorz New Writing Shop ( Now Open!) Jobs Opening! :D

Postby climbing{the}world » Sat Jul 30, 2011 3:37 am

Up! ^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^
Because I met my best writing/internet buddy through her signature, I decided to list a bunch of things about me. Not that I like making friends. Or that I'm good at it.

Harry Potter; Lord of the Rings; The Hobbit; The Silmarillion; Anything Tolkien Really; My Little Pony; FimFiction; Fanfiction; AppleDash; TwiDash; RariJack; Writing; Poetry; Camp NaNoWriMo; NaNoWriMo; Rabbits; My Pet Rabbit Nali; Slender; Steam; Team Fortress 2; Minecraft; SkyDoesMinecraft; HuskyMudkipz; PewDiePie; Stephano (duh!); Smosh; Ian is Best Smosh; Woona is Best Princess; The Youtubes; Skypes; Scrivener; Movies; Scripts; Award Shows; Elijah Wood aka Frodo; Pippin is Best Hobbit; Tumblr; Shadowlands MC; Tinq.

Take... whatever you want from that. Just, please, no weird, obsessed stalkers, okay?

Okay.*

climbing{the}world

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby climbing{the}world » Sat Jul 30, 2011 4:12 am

Bump!

Okay.*

climbing{the}world

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby climbing{the}world » Sat Jul 30, 2011 5:32 am

Thanks so much, ExtremeBoredom, but where the heck are you?!?!?! I need you, so much! :D

Okay.*

climbing{the}world

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Phoenix Down » Sat Jul 30, 2011 6:32 pm

Sorry, I couldn't find this thread! I was like "omg where is this new thread?!?!"
I make FREE banners, avatars, and siggies! Go here if you want any:
~http://www.chickensmoothie.com/Forum/viewtopic.php?f=21&t=681331~

~~
Light is
coming from
the day;
In each and
every single
way. Dark is
jumping from
the night;
Making way
to a new
height. Up

~~
~~
and down,
from high
to low;
Show me
everything you
know. Give
me something
bright, yet
dull; And show
me whats inside
your soul.

~~

~I'm an atheist (I don't believe in any gods). That doesn't mean I'm evil or a satan worshipper though.~
(The lovely poem on the sides of the picture was written by TaylorzToyoat! Here's their poem and story shop:)
~http://www.chickensmoothie.com/Forum/viewtopic.php?f=21&t=686146~
Phoenix Down

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby climbing{the}world » Sun Jul 31, 2011 11:12 am

It's ok. You know the banner you made? Could you link the poster to this post instead? Thanks so much!!

Okay.*

climbing{the}world

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Phoenix Down » Sun Jul 31, 2011 12:01 pm

Code: Select all
[url=http://www.chickensmoothie.com/Forum/viewtopic.php?f=21&t=686146][img]http://i55.tinypic.com/70zz1d.png[/img][/url]

Use that code :3

~~
Light is
coming from
the day;
In each and
every single
way. Dark is
jumping from
the night;
Making way
to a new
height. Up

~~
~~
and down,
from high
to low;
Show me
everything you
know. Give
me something
bright, yet
dull; And show
me whats inside
your soul.

~~

~I'm an atheist (I don't believe in any gods). That doesn't mean I'm evil or a satan worshipper though.~
(The lovely poem on the sides of the picture was written by TaylorzToyoat! Here's their poem and story shop:)
Phoenix Down

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Phoenix Down » Sun Jul 31, 2011 12:59 pm

Up :3

~~
Light is
coming from
the day;
In each and
every single
way. Dark is
jumping from
the night;
Making way
to a new
height. Up

~~
~~
and down,
from high
to low;
Show me
everything you
know. Give
me something
bright, yet
dull; And show
me whats inside
your soul.

~~

Phoenix Down

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby climbing{the}world » Mon Aug 01, 2011 12:45 am

Bump. Hmmm........ I like the new avatar! Cool!

Okay.*

climbing{the}world

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby climbing{the}world » Tue Aug 02, 2011 1:32 pm

Bump! :D

Okay.*

climbing{the}world

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me