🪐 Cheap art - Art Shop 🪐 [Closed]

Buy or sell custom-made art - using CS pets, items or C$ as payment. This does not include pre-made character sales.
Forum rules
Art theft is not tolerated here. Do not copy/trace/edit/use anybody's pictures without their express permission.
If you are unsure, read the full art rules here.

Re: 💕PatchWork's [Cheap] - Art Shop💕

Postby SolarSystemCatz » Sat Jun 04, 2022 11:12 am

bump
*✧・゚: *✧・゚:Juniper - She/they/cat/cats/bun/bunself*✧・゚: *✧・゚: {Inactive on here//has quit}
'*•.¸♡ Traumagenic system of 20+ (tag: ☄️) ♡¸.•*'

。・:*˚:✧。 volυмe : ▁▂▃▄▅▆▇▉ ◁◁ ▐ ▌ ▷▷ ᴺᴼᵂ ᴾᴸᴬᵞᴵᴺᴳ : Laplace's angel 1:33 ───ㅇ───── 4:01 ͙ ͙۪۪̥ ͙ 。・:*˚:✧。

SolarSystemCatz

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby SolarSystemCatz » Sat Jun 04, 2022 1:43 pm

bbbuummp!!!! <3
*✧・゚: *✧・゚:Juniper - She/they/cat/cats/bun/bunself*✧・゚: *✧・゚: {Inactive on here//has quit}

。・:*˚:✧。 volυмe : ▁▂▃▄▅▆▇▉ ◁◁ ▐ ▌ ▷▷ ᴺᴼᵂ ᴾᴸᴬᵞᴵᴺᴳ : Laplace's angel 1:33 ───ㅇ───── 4:01 ͙ ͙۪۪̥ ͙ 。・:*˚:✧。

SolarSystemCatz

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby SolarSystemCatz » Sat Jun 04, 2022 2:42 pm

Bump

SolarSystemCatz

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby SolarSystemCatz » Tue Jun 07, 2022 3:58 am

bump

SolarSystemCatz

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby clemen » Tue Jun 07, 2022 5:47 am

hai! i understand this is a bigger order so you can take all the time you need to get to it :D
i love ur artstyle so so mcuh oh my god .. id luv to get a couple of the tiny little guys :D
first tiny: crump! since i imagine youll be drawing him feral you dont have to include the outfit or anything lol, he's pretty much just a white dog with a devil headband

second tiny: milo again hes fine to be drawn feral, heres an additonal ref in case ---> here

third tiny: cosmic, here's an additonal ref incase u need it :) -- >here

fourth tiny: gatorade , you can draw them however youd like! ^^ they have more art on their toyhouse

fifth tiny: icarus ; you can simplify him as much as youd like! i know his wings can make him more complex and tinys may take more finer detail because of how small they are <3

last tiny this guy! again, you can simplify as much as youd like <3

as for my additional order id love to get a custom (artistic freedom) + ref from you! i really love how you style your art, especially how you make sparkledogs :0 .. if its not too too much to ask , when you finish the custom id love to get a tiny of them as well so they can match with the other ones :)) ; as for the custom details, it is artistic freedom after all! im really just good with any type of sparkledog, i do however have a whole Pinterest board here of inspo :))

in total i can offer 100c$ and 40 wl pets (all of them are cats except a few of the bee pets!) and once again if you do accept you can take as much as time as you need on this, i understand its a bigger order :)
xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx[/color
[color=transparent]xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
I ❤️ CAR SEAT HEADREST
clemen

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby SolarSystemCatz » Tue Jun 07, 2022 6:33 am

clemen wrote:hai! i understand this is a bigger order so you can take all the time you need to get to it :D
i love ur artstyle so so mcuh oh my god .. id luv to get a couple of the tiny little guys :D
first tiny: crump! since i imagine youll be drawing him feral you dont have to include the outfit or anything lol, he's pretty much just a white dog with a devil headband

second tiny: milo again hes fine to be drawn feral, heres an additonal ref in case ---> here

fourth tiny: gatorade , you can draw them however youd like! ^^ they have more art on their toyhouse

fifth tiny: icarus ; you can simplify him as much as youd like! i know his wings can make him more complex and tinys may take more finer detail because of how small they are <3

as for my additional order id love to get a custom (artistic freedom) + ref from you! i really love how you style your art, especially how you make sparkledogs :0 .. if its not too too much to ask , when you finish the custom id love to get a tiny of them as well so they can match with the other ones :)) ; as for the custom details, it is artistic freedom after all! im really just good with any type of sparkledog, i do however have a whole Pinterest board here of inspo :))

in total i can offer 100c$ and 40 wl pets (all of them are cats except a few of the bee pets!) and once again if you do accept you can take as much as time as you need on this, i understand its a bigger order :)

I love your pintrest board ideas and 100% am down for that and everything else. Like you said it may take a little bit. Shouldn't take more than a week an a half at most :3 I'd suggest sending a trade with all the pets so you don't forget. When everything is done I'll reply with the images and accept the trade. I look forward to drawing your kiddos :D

SolarSystemCatz

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby SolarSystemCatz » Tue Jun 07, 2022 9:09 am

clemen wrote:hai! i understand this is a bigger order so you can take all the time you need to get to it :D

In an unexpected turn of events everything is finished :3 Hope you like everything :D
ImageImageImageImageImageImage

SolarSystemCatz

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby clemen » Tue Jun 07, 2022 9:38 am

PatchWorkCatz wrote:

In an unexpected turn of events everything is finished :3 Hope you like everything :D

WOAHH WHAT! THANK U SO MUCH?? i love the custom so so much too and all the minis came out great! i cant wait to develop the custom as an oc as well :)) THANK U SO MUCH AGAIN <33
xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx[/color
[color=transparent]xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
I ❤️ CAR SEAT HEADREST
clemen

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby SolarSystemCatz » Tue Jun 07, 2022 9:46 am

clemen wrote:
PatchWorkCatz wrote:

WOAHH WHAT! THANK U SO MUCH?? i love the custom so so much too and all the minis came out great! i cant wait to develop the custom as an oc as well :)) THANK U SO MUCH AGAIN <33

Sorry I missed crump D: Here they are Image

SolarSystemCatz

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby SolarSystemCatz » Tue Jun 14, 2022 8:37 am

Bump

SolarSystemCatz

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me