.:TC's Art Shop:. OPEN

Buy or sell custom-made art - using CS pets, items or C$ as payment. This does not include pre-made character sales.
Forum rules
Art theft is not tolerated here. Do not copy/trace/edit/use anybody's pictures without their express permission.
If you are unsure, read the full art rules here.

.:TC's Art Shop:. OPEN

Postby itsalovesickfeeling » Thu Sep 15, 2011 5:49 am

.:TC's Art Shop:.

Hello, Welcome To My Art Shop! ^^ This Isn't The First Art Shop of Mine, In Fact I Had Two Old Ones, But Honestly I Think Its Easier To Start Out Fresh Then To Try And Fix Them Up. Why Am I Making a New Art Shop In The First Place?
Well, My Style Is Continuously Improving And I Recently Started Drawing Manga, So I Needed a Category For Them Too.
Now Your Probably Wondering What I Draw...
Well I Draw Mostly Horses and Manga Now, Sometimes Wolves and Dogs Though Not Often.
Now, I Will Show You Some Examples of My Art, The Costs, And Such Like That.
UPDATE: I'm No Longer Drawing Manga

Examples of My Horses(Digital):

Example of My Horses(Traditional):

Rules

*Please Be Kind, I Do Have Feelings
*I Draw Only Horses
*Fill Out The Given Form
*If you Have Questions, Don't Be Afraid To Ask
*I Rarely Draw Digital Because It Takes a While For Me To Hook Up My Tablet, So I Will Most Likely Not Do Much of It
*You Can Order From Me As Much as You Like, But Only One At a Time, You Can't Fill Up All Three Slots
*I Don't Have All Colors, So I May Not Be Able To Color Your Characters Correctly, Please Forgive Me For That
*Make An Offer, I'll Most Likely Accept Because Honestly I Don't Care I Just Like to Draw
*Also, I DON'T Do Backgrounds

Forms-

Traditional Horses:

Code: Select all
Horse's Name:
Link To References:
Would You Like Me To Use a Refernce For The Pose?:
Others?:

Okay, For The F.A.Q. You Can Ask Me Any Questions, About My Art and What I'll Do And Such, I Thought It Would Be a Good Idea So I Don't Have to Answer The Same Questions Over And Over and You Guys Can Check Here To See If You Question Has Already Been Answered. =)

F.A.Q.

Last edited by itsalovesickfeeling on Sun Nov 10, 2013 4:18 pm, edited 16 times in total.

♥~♥~~♥~~♥~~♥~♥~~♥~~♥~~♥~♥

Hi! I'm looking to roleplay again, pm me if you'd like me to join yours or maybe we can talk about a 1x1 rp if your more interested in that =)
itsalovesickfeeling

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Re: .:TC's Art Shop:. OPEN

Postby itsalovesickfeeling » Thu Sep 15, 2011 5:51 am

Slots

1. Open
2. Open
3. Open

♥~♥~~♥~~♥~~♥~♥~~♥~~♥~~♥~♥

Hi! I'm looking to roleplay again, pm me if you'd like me to join yours or maybe we can talk about a 1x1 rp if your more interested in that =)
itsalovesickfeeling

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me