SavatheWolf's Wolfen Shop! Completley Custom Wolfies!

Buy or sell custom-made art - using CS pets, items or C$ as payment. This does not include pre-made character sales.
Forum rules
Art theft is not tolerated here. Do not copy/trace/edit/use anybody's pictures without their express permission.
If you are unsure, read the full art rules here.

SavatheWolf's Wolfen Shop! Completley Custom Wolfies!

Postby SavatheWolf » Thu Sep 23, 2010 7:55 am

Welcome to my shop!

Image Uncolored Image Colored Image Colored With a Few Examples Of Markings Image Animation Small Image Animation Large

A friendly wolf beckons you in. Welcome to the shop! You find yourself staring at cute little creatures, similar to wolves, but even the adults look slightly like pups. She leads you to her desk, where she busily scratches on some paper. POOF! A little Wolfen appears, jumping off the page and rubbing up against your leg. Do you like them? Good! She motions to a piece of paper, and on it is a form and some rules:

Shop Dictionary and Rules

Custom: A Custom is a completely custom Wolfen, which means you get to pick the colors, age, markings, accessories, etc. And it will be completely newly drawn. Unique in every way.

Altered Lineart: When I take lineart I've already drawn and alter it, like changing the eyes or adding wings or making it have a foot up. I will also recolor it.

Recoloring Lineart: I will take lineart and recolor it.

Accessories: Accessories include: Leg Bands, Bracelets, etc. even hair, although I prefer not to on these little guys. Hair costs an extra common.

Rules:

1. Be Nice.
2. I will accept all requests, of Wolfens in any pose, but please, keep anything at a Pg Rating. Thank you.
3. I have the right refuse any requests, or put you at the end of my list if your order is big.
4. Please send your payment beforehand, I will not accept the trade until I have posted your art.

Waiting List:

UserName:
Type Of Wolfen(Adult, Teen, Child, Pup):
Reference, Or Accurate and Adequate Description (Including Expression!):
Payment:
How Many Wolves Pictured:
If Animated, how many wolves and what will the animations be?:

Please Fill In The Spaces With A Quantity:

Custom, Colored: []
Custom, B&W: []
Already Made Lineart Altered: []
Already Made Lineart Colored: []
Animation: []

You fill out the form. Sava scrabbles on a piece of paper and a wolf pup jumps into your arms. You turn to leave but Sava gives you a glare. She lashes her tail, indicating the "Payment" Section of her form. You grin sheepishly, and fumble around in you pockets for the deeds to a pet or item. She sighs, handing you a coupon that reads: "First Time Buyers: Buy One Get One Free Of Equal Or Lesser Value!"

Prices:

Custom: Two Uncommons Or Four Commons
Animated: Three Uncommons and One Common or One Rare
Everything Else: Two Commons Or One Uncommon

Your face lights up, and Sava's ears twitch. You quickly re-fill out the form, adding the coupon. After she draws you up your pup, you leave, a happy smile on your face.

I especially want the yellow/blue dog at the bottom, it's common. I also want any of the star sign dogs, like aries, taurus, scorpio, etc. I do realize that most of these are hard to come by, but if you give me one off my wishlist, it gets you on the Honorary Wolfen List, which gets you free Wolfens forever! I REALLY Want any of the new set of Pets! Any of the new set will get you free Wolfens forever and free Wolfens forever for five of your friends! http://www.chickensmoothie.com/store/category.php?id=9

ImageI am a wolf and a Mormon. Deal with it. I'M AT COLLEGE Y'ALL! =D
I'm on a bit of hiatus from art at the moment. School is working me to the bone and I have literally no time for anything. I draw as often as I can, but unfortunately it's mostly in my art classes. So don't expect anything soon. I haven't forgotten my comic.... but it will be a while.

Image Pic by Foxface-x3
Click here for the best artist on chickensmoothie! MY FIRST FEATURE 8'D Thank you so much!

MY SECOND FEATURE Thanks again! I love you all! You have no idea how much this means to me <3
SavatheWolf

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Re: SavatheWolf's Wolfen Shop! Completley Custom Wolfies!

Postby SavatheWolf » Thu Sep 23, 2010 9:33 am

Come on! Anybody want one? Are my prices to high?
ImageI am a wolf and a Mormon. Deal with it. I'M AT COLLEGE Y'ALL! =D
I'm on a bit of hiatus from art at the moment. School is working me to the bone and I have literally no time for anything. I draw as often as I can, but unfortunately it's mostly in my art classes. So don't expect anything soon. I haven't forgotten my comic.... but it will be a while.

Image Pic by Foxface-x3
Click here for the best artist on chickensmoothie! MY FIRST FEATURE 8'D Thank you so much!

MY SECOND FEATURE Thanks again! I love you all! You have no idea how much this means to me <3
SavatheWolf

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me