Customized - animations, pets, fursonas, avys, sigs, etc.

Buy or sell custom-made art - using CS pets, items or C$ as payment. This does not include pre-made character sales.
Forum rules
Art theft is not tolerated here. Do not copy/trace/edit/use anybody's pictures without their express permission.
If you are unsure, read the full art rules here.

Re: Customized - animations, pets, fursonas, avys, sigs, etc

Postby Make Me A Dream » Sun May 16, 2010 11:50 am

Can you make cat c into my fursona. She is pure black with a white chest. You can choose any bunny from my trades group.
I am also on Howrse by the name of Beautiful Monster. I will be on that more then I am here so if I don't reply to you in a timely manner then message me there.
Make Me A Dream

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Yukinstrüdel » Sun May 23, 2010 6:59 am

Can I? I dunno, did I? :D

EDIT: Hang on a sec... let me edit that

There ;)
Hey everyone, this is Yukinstrüdel; sorry to break it to you, but I'm quitting CS, I just don't have time for it anymore.

Mods, I gave my pets to a person I don't want to reveal to anyone on the forums, but to whom you will find a trade completed with in my trade centre for everything I own; I have a plan for those pets that they are carrying out, so thank you for understanding, and there will be no more activity on this account after this.
Yukinstrüdel

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby FlitterRayne » Mon May 24, 2010 5:56 am

Sending you a PM for a special request. ;)

Remembering my Mother lost last June 17th, 2017. You are loved and well missed.
Known as "FlitterRayne" on Eldemore and Flight Rising well. Trades in both places welcomed!
FlitterRayne

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Yukinstrüdel » Fri Aug 06, 2010 2:40 am

bump ^_^
Hey everyone, this is Yukinstrüdel; sorry to break it to you, but I'm quitting CS, I just don't have time for it anymore.

Mods, I gave my pets to a person I don't want to reveal to anyone on the forums, but to whom you will find a trade completed with in my trade centre for everything I own; I have a plan for those pets that they are carrying out, so thank you for understanding, and there will be no more activity on this account after this.
Yukinstrüdel

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Yukinstrüdel » Wed Aug 25, 2010 8:15 am

Wooow, I'm kinda surprised you found this, its been a while XD Alright, the template will be a puppy, and if you could be more specific about the payment, I'd appreciate it, lol, but looks good ^_^

Yukinstrüdel

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Mazzie » Mon Sep 13, 2010 2:28 am

soooooo cute :D
I won't be on much...sorry. Ily guys and I'll try to be on as much as I can. Have a good day (:
Mazzie

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me