♫♪♀♪♫ ~~~ Spots Art Store ~~~ ♫♪♂♪♫ (CLOSED)

Buy or sell custom-made art - using CS pets, items or C$ as payment. This does not include pre-made character sales.
Forum rules
Art theft is not tolerated here. Do not copy/trace/edit/use anybody's pictures without their express permission.
If you are unsure, read the full art rules here.

♫♪♀♪♫ ~~~ Spots Art Store ~~~ ♫♪♂♪♫ (CLOSED)

Postby SpotLover » Fri Aug 10, 2012 11:17 am

Welcome To Spots Shop

This is Doodle. My mascot.

Welcome to my art shop. First off I need to say, I draw animals. No way I can draw people yet. This shop is made so I can get my missing pets and get some nice trade fodder. By that I mean rares. Just being honest. ;) I draw real life animals, fursonas, characters, and mythical animals. Just fill out the form I have below to start. For an extra price, I am willing to put extra animals and items in the picture with your animal. I don't always do BIG spectacular backgrounds either. I do try to make them look nice, but they wont always be really realistic. I only take 3 forms at once. Once they are full you need to wait til one opens up until you can submit a form. Feel free to put special requests in the form. Now onto the rules, forms, and prices.

~~~~~Rules~~~~~
1. Do not beg for free art.
2. Feel free to ask if there are any deals going on at the moment.
Sometimes I run discounts or contests for free art.
3. You must include a picture of the animal you want drawn.
4. Last and most important. Please be kind. I dont
mind editing art I have done for you. But PLEASE be kind about it.

~~~~~Packages and Prices~~~~~

Bronze Pack
1 animal of your choice
A Basic Background (solid with little detail)
Some text if desired
Price ~ 1uncommon wishlist OR 2 uncommon Non wishlist

Silver Pack
1 animal of your choice
A Simple Background (more complex, some scenery)
Some text if desired
Price ~ 2 Uncommon Wishlist OR 1 Rare

Gold Pack
1 Animal of your choice
A complex background (Scenery and detail)
Text if desired
Pet OR small animal to go along with it if desired
Price ~ 1 Rare

RAINBOW Pack
1-3 animals of your choice
A Complex Background
Text if desired
Pet, item, or small animals if desired
possibility of 2 different art requests for ONE price (message me for more info)
Price ~ 2 Rares or 1 Very Rare

~~~Line Art Pack~~~
1 animal Line art
Pre-shaded
Easy color Enabled
Up to 10 add ons
Price ~ 2 Uncommon Wishlist OR 1 Rare

You can Rush the picture. This will bring you to the top of the list.
But This will cost 1 Rare

Submission Form
Code: Select all
Username:
Pack Desired:
Payment:
Link/Picture of pet(s) you want drawn:
Pets personality:
Other (pets, add ons, ect):

Waiting List
1.Acmispon ~~ Bronze
Last edited by SpotLover on Sat Aug 11, 2012 12:19 pm, edited 10 times in total.
I CAN NOT ANSWER PMS! MY BOX DOESNT WORK ON MY COMPUTER!
chaotic-rayn is my Brother. He gives me his items quite often as he does not collect them. And FallenCrestAngel is my boyfriend. I will be helping him start his game. So please do not ban us!
Please Click my pets! I would love for them to grow up. ^-^
ImageImageImageImage

SpotLover

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Re: ♫♪♀♪♫ ~~~ Spots Art Store ~~~ ♫♪♂♪♫ (OPEN)

Postby SpotLover » Fri Aug 10, 2012 12:13 pm

SOME OF MY ART EXAMPLES. ON SITE AND OFF SITE.

BELOW IS AN UNFINISHED ONE. I LOST THE PICTURE I WAS WORKING ON. THIS IS ALL I HAVE...
Last edited by SpotLover on Fri Aug 10, 2012 12:22 pm, edited 1 time in total.
chaotic-rayn is my Brother. He gives me his items quite often as he does not collect them. And FallenCrestAngel is my boyfriend. I will be helping him start his game. So please do not ban us!
ImageImageImageImage

SpotLover

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Tisha-Nick » Fri Aug 10, 2012 12:17 pm

Username: Tisha-Nick
Pack Desired: Silver Pack
Link/Picture of pet(s) you want drawn: http://www.chickensmoothie.com/oekaki/i ... 1343771893
Pets personality: Shy II Independent II Hard-Working II Intelligent II Extroverted II
Other (pets, add ons, ect)
Welcome To My Siggy<3

Tisha-Nick

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Daniel » Fri Aug 10, 2012 12:26 pm

Username: Tag

Pack Desired: Rainbow c:

Link/Picture of pet(s) you want drawn: This male + This male + This female

Pets personality:
    The first is very bold and enjoys showing off.
    The second is shy and nervous.
    The third is naive and playful.

Other (pets, add ons, ect)
    It would be lovely if you could think up a background, sorry <3

No text, no 'pets' no items.
    Sending the very rare in a moment.
[Pub][Rook][Marty][Tag][Adam][Dust]

current themsong - june - A Little Messed Up

I hoard butterfly wolves

Things we lost to the flame
Things we'll never see again....
All that we've amassed
Sits before us, s h a tter e d into a

xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxs
xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxh .
Daniel

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby SpotLover » Fri Aug 10, 2012 12:46 pm

Alright, ill accept it when the art is done. ;)
ImageImageImageImage

SpotLover

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Eyvindr » Fri Aug 10, 2012 1:59 pm

Username: Spiritbird
Pack Desired: Bronze
Payment: would a uncommon wishlist rat do?
Link/Picture of pet(s) you want drawn: Image
Pets personality: sometimes playful, calm, wise, protective
Other (pets, add ons, ect): you dont have to worry about a background, no text.

thanks ^^

tell me if you have any issues with him, i have other charcs if its easier
Eyvindr

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby SpotLover » Fri Aug 10, 2012 2:34 pm

Spiritbird wrote:Username: Spiritbird
Pack Desired: Bronze
Payment: would a uncommon wishlist rat do?
Link/Picture of pet(s) you want drawn: Image
Pets personality: sometimes playful, calm, wise, protective
Other (pets, add ons, ect): you dont have to worry about a background, no text.

thanks ^^

tell me if you have any issues with him, i have other charcs if its easier

Nope, that will be fine. ^-^
ImageImageImageImage

SpotLover

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Tisha-Nick » Fri Aug 10, 2012 2:40 pm

Thank you SO MUCH<3
Can I order again or do I need to wait for next time?
Welcome To My Siggy<3

Tisha-Nick

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby SpotLover » Fri Aug 10, 2012 2:42 pm

Feel free to order again, you will just be in line. ^-^
ImageImageImageImage

SpotLover

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Tisha-Nick » Fri Aug 10, 2012 2:48 pm

Username: Tisha-Nick
Pack Desired: Silver pack
Link/Picture of pet(s) you want drawn: http://www.chickensmoothie.com/oekaki/i ... 1343771893

Pets personality: Shy II Independent II Hard-Working II Intelligent II Extroverted II
Other

Haha, Im just needing more art of him...

This time can it be a a picture of Him either thinking of hunting or a happy pose
Welcome To My Siggy<3

Tisha-Nick

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me