REVAMPING

Buy or sell custom-made art - using CS pets, items or C$ as payment. This does not include pre-made character sales.
Forum rules
Art theft is not tolerated here. Do not copy/trace/edit/use anybody's pictures without their express permission.
If you are unsure, read the full art rules here.

REVAMPING

Postby eclaire- » Sun Jul 31, 2011 3:23 am

under construction, loves.
Last edited by eclaire- on Thu Feb 21, 2013 12:07 pm, edited 39 times in total.
eclaire-

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Re: ``eclaire's Sketch Shoppe``

Postby RαrєHuskíєs » Sun Jul 31, 2011 3:27 am

Hum yum yum. I am reserving a spot. Let me get my info :D
“𝙳𝚘𝚐𝚜 𝚍𝚒𝚎. 𝙱𝚞𝚝 𝚍𝚘𝚐𝚜 𝚕𝚒𝚟𝚎, 𝚝𝚘𝚘. 𝚁𝚒𝚐𝚑𝚝 𝚞𝚙 𝚞𝚗𝚝𝚒𝚕 𝚝𝚑𝚎𝚢 𝚍𝚒𝚎, 𝚝𝚑𝚎𝚢 𝚕𝚒𝚟𝚎. 𝚃𝚑𝚎𝚢 𝚕𝚒𝚟𝚎 𝚋𝚛𝚊𝚟𝚎, 𝚋𝚎𝚊𝚞𝚝𝚒𝚏𝚞𝚕 𝚕𝚒𝚟𝚎𝚜. 𝚃𝚑𝚎𝚢 𝚙𝚛𝚘𝚝𝚎𝚌𝚝 𝚝𝚑𝚎𝚒𝚛 𝚏𝚊𝚖𝚒𝚕𝚒𝚎𝚜. 𝙰𝚗𝚍 𝚕𝚘𝚟𝚎 𝚞𝚜. 𝙰𝚗𝚍 𝚖𝚊𝚔𝚎 𝚘𝚞𝚛 𝚕𝚒𝚟𝚎𝚜 𝚊 𝚕𝚒𝚝𝚝𝚕𝚎 𝚋𝚛𝚒𝚐𝚑𝚝𝚎𝚛. 𝙰𝚗𝚍 𝚝𝚑𝚎𝚢 𝚍𝚘𝚗'𝚝 𝚠𝚊𝚜𝚝𝚎 𝚝𝚒𝚖𝚎 𝚋𝚎𝚒𝚗𝚐 𝚊𝚏𝚛𝚊𝚒𝚍 𝚘𝚏 𝚝𝚘𝚖𝚘𝚛𝚛𝚘𝚠.”
― 𝙳𝚊𝚗 𝙶𝚎𝚖𝚎𝚒𝚗𝚑𝚊𝚛𝚝

RαrєHuskíєs

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby RαrєHuskíєs » Sun Jul 31, 2011 3:31 am

Commission 1

Miss Heartbroken is a pure white wolf, with electric periwinkle eyes. She always seems to have tears brimming in her eyes, but you can never tell if they are happy tears, or sad ones. She makes sure of that. Miss HeartBroken has zebra markings on her legs, only going up to the end of her legs. The Zebra markings are periwinkle. She also has a periwinkle tail. On her chest, she has a golden cage encasing it, that protects her chest, and goes up and wraps around her neck. But under the cage, she has a bullet wound, right where her heart is. You can't see it anymore, after she got the cage, but at the bottom of the cage, where it stops right before her legs, you can see blood running down her chest thickly, staining her white fur. And lastly, on her side, she has a saying stained into her fur. 'Ná Hurt Mise Arís' meaning, Never Hurt Me Again.

----------------------------------------------------------------
Commission 2

Miss Deprive is a large wolf, with a nice muscular build. Her body is a pitch black. Her eyes are always determined, and they are blue, which signifies Confidence. She has dark purple streaks in her tail fur, signifying Independence. On her head, she has a skeleton mask, in which you can see her eyes through. She always stands proud, and hardly ever looks away from how she feels. She never gives in. On a silver chain around her neck, there is a Metal Heart, with white wings, showing she is heart strong, and knows she can get over anything. Stained into her hip, in the same place as Miss HeartBroken's, there is a saying 'Mé tar éis fás níos láidre' meaning, 'I Have Grown Stronger'
“𝙳𝚘𝚐𝚜 𝚍𝚒𝚎. 𝙱𝚞𝚝 𝚍𝚘𝚐𝚜 𝚕𝚒𝚟𝚎, 𝚝𝚘𝚘. 𝚁𝚒𝚐𝚑𝚝 𝚞𝚙 𝚞𝚗𝚝𝚒𝚕 𝚝𝚑𝚎𝚢 𝚍𝚒𝚎, 𝚝𝚑𝚎𝚢 𝚕𝚒𝚟𝚎. 𝚃𝚑𝚎𝚢 𝚕𝚒𝚟𝚎 𝚋𝚛𝚊𝚟𝚎, 𝚋𝚎𝚊𝚞𝚝𝚒𝚏𝚞𝚕 𝚕𝚒𝚟𝚎𝚜. 𝚃𝚑𝚎𝚢 𝚙𝚛𝚘𝚝𝚎𝚌𝚝 𝚝𝚑𝚎𝚒𝚛 𝚏𝚊𝚖𝚒𝚕𝚒𝚎𝚜. 𝙰𝚗𝚍 𝚕𝚘𝚟𝚎 𝚞𝚜. 𝙰𝚗𝚍 𝚖𝚊𝚔𝚎 𝚘𝚞𝚛 𝚕𝚒𝚟𝚎𝚜 𝚊 𝚕𝚒𝚝𝚝𝚕𝚎 𝚋𝚛𝚒𝚐𝚑𝚝𝚎𝚛. 𝙰𝚗𝚍 𝚝𝚑𝚎𝚢 𝚍𝚘𝚗'𝚝 𝚠𝚊𝚜𝚝𝚎 𝚝𝚒𝚖𝚎 𝚋𝚎𝚒𝚗𝚐 𝚊𝚏𝚛𝚊𝚒𝚍 𝚘𝚏 𝚝𝚘𝚖𝚘𝚛𝚛𝚘𝚠.”
― 𝙳𝚊𝚗 𝙶𝚎𝚖𝚎𝚒𝚗𝚑𝚊𝚛𝚝

RαrєHuskíєs

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby eclaire- » Sun Jul 31, 2011 3:38 am

I have a form now, sorry XD. I will get started tomorrow. (:
eclaire-

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby mushmush27 » Mon Aug 01, 2011 8:35 am

you cant avoid death!
mushmush27

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby eclaire- » Mon Aug 01, 2011 9:24 am

Accepted. I will now begin. Do you want her posed a certain way?
eclaire-

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby mushmush27 » Mon Aug 01, 2011 9:36 am

No its cool. :)
you cant avoid death!