Bog's Bribe Shop πŸŽ¨πŸ¦‡ Temp Closed

Buy or sell custom-made art - using CS pets, items or C$ as payment. This does not include pre-made character sales.
Forum rules
Art theft is not tolerated here. Do not copy/trace/edit/use anybody's pictures without their express permission.
If you are unsure, read the full art rules here.

Bog's Bribe Shop πŸŽ¨πŸ¦‡ Temp Closed

Postby Boghaunter » Sun Mar 13, 2022 3:27 pm

✦ Welcome! ✦

Previous art thread is outdated and cluttered so I'm making a new one with a much easier pricing system lol. I've been having a lot of trouble finding trades for the pets I'm looking for, so I'm looking SPECIFICALLY for :
  • wishlist pets
  • pets from the same litter/set as WL pets to ease how much work I'll need to do to find a fair trade.
  • I'll make exceptions for:
    • ex-lists
    • 2k16 or earlier stores
    • wishlist items
    • rare/vr dogs, sitting cats, lions, dragons, or malks, since those are generally pretty easy to trade. (2k14 or older)
    • art/design trades

✦ Rules ✦

β†  Please do not post new order forms while the shop is full/closed.
β†  Limit of two art pieces per order- you can make more orders after I've finished those. {Ignore this if you're offering a single, valuable pet that warrants more than two pieces- I'm willing to do A LOT of work for any of my dreamies, or non-wl Nons.}
β†  Send payment as a TRADE, not a suggestion. I will accept it after I've finished your art.
β†  I'm willing to make minor edits after the sketch stage, but will not redo anything big after that point.
β†  If you cancel after the sketch stage, you will not be allowed to use any of the WIPs I may have provided you.

✦ Pricing ✦

Any rare+ wishlist pet or pet from the same litter as one I'm looking for will get you a drawing of varying finish, unless you specify you'd like multiple lower quality pieces. In general:
β†  1 sketch monochrome headshot per '12 or newer rare
β†  1 clean colored headshot per '08-'11 rare
β†  1 flat color waist up per very rare
Store pets and exlists will get you more, but it will vary greatly on which one and how much i want it. (will do A LOT, and i mean A LOOOT more work for the red cerb, special release bee, or skelebun, specifically, those are the three most difficult to get pets on my WL :'D )
You can throw in extra pets/items/c$ if you want something fancier, only interested in wl items.
I'm also willing to do character designs for any rare+ wishlist pet, the style and detail will be determined by what you're offering.
!! DO NOT offer me ponies/horses/rats/hamsters off-wishlist! Those are really hard to trade off so unless they're wishlist I do not want them!

✦ Current Orders ✦

1 ✦ ~ Kamy ~ {lining}
2 ✦
3 ✦

✦ Form ✦

✦ Username: [delete this] your username here [/delete this]
✦ Art or Design: [delete this] whether you want art of existing characters or a character design [/delete this]
✦ Order Details: [delete this] If art: one piece or multiple, links to character you want art of, etc. If design: any details you want included (such as species, gender, aesthetic, etc) [/delete this]
✦ Payment: [delete this] Links to a folder or trade are preferred [/delete this]

✦ Examples ✦

most recent art examples β†  here
most recent design examples β†  here
Last edited by Boghaunter on Sun May 15, 2022 1:36 pm, edited 24 times in total.
Hi! You can call me Bog, Haunt, or Ike :3 Feel free to start a conversation or send a trade, I promise I don't bite~ πŸ–€
⊰ char 4 char {closed} ⊱ ✧ ⊰ trade/wishlist thread ⊱ ✧ ⊰ toyhou.se ⊱ ✧ ⊰ bribe shop {closed} ⊱

Boghaunter

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Re: Bog's Bribe Shop πŸ’Έ 3/3 Open

Postby Boghaunter » Mon Apr 11, 2022 9:17 am

up o3o
Hi! You can call me Bog, Haunt, or Ike :3 Feel free to start a conversation or send a trade, I promise I don't bite~ πŸ–€
⊰ char 4 char {closed} ⊱ ✧ ⊰ trade/wishlist thread ⊱ ✧ ⊰ toyhou.se ⊱ ✧ ⊰ bribe shop {closed} ⊱

Boghaunter

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Re: Bog's Bribe Shop πŸŽ¨πŸ¦‡ 3/3 Open

Postby twilispark » Mon Apr 11, 2022 11:47 am

✦ Username: twilispark
✦ Art or Design: Forum/viewtopic.php?t=4719539
✦ Order Details: one flat color, waist up!
other details: they are a flat faced anthro, so - similar to human facial anatomy, just with a more ":3" like mouth and a small animal-like nose instead of a full human nose!
(i know the ref is a bit messy, feel free to ask clarifications abt the design if you decide to accept this offer!)
✦ Payment: one ex mid advent list pps pup (sent a trade!)
ImageImage
stormie ✧ any pronouns ✧ adult
th β€’ <3
twilispark

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Boghaunter » Sat Apr 16, 2022 9:44 am

twilispark wrote:✦ Username: twilispark
✦ Art or Design: Forum/viewtopic.php?t=4719539
✦ Order Details: one flat color, waist up!
other details: they are a flat faced anthro, so - similar to human facial anatomy, just with a more ":3" like mouth and a small animal-like nose instead of a full human nose!
(i know the ref is a bit messy, feel free to ask clarifications abt the design if you decide to accept this offer!)
✦ Payment: one ex mid advent list pps pup (sent a trade!)

aaaaaa they're so cute!! I'll send you a sketch for approval shortly, thank you :3

Boghaunter

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Boghaunter » Sun Apr 17, 2022 10:21 am

Up uwu

Boghaunter

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby wormbury » Sun Apr 17, 2022 10:46 am

✦ Username: wormbury

✦ Art or Design: art!

✦ Order Details:
One of these characters (they are sorted by priority of getting art for them, but pick whoever you feel your art style would suit best, or who you’d have the most fun drawing!)
one drawing (anything this pet will get me hehe)

✦ Payment: will send the one above if i get a slot!

(please message me if you’ve decided who to draw so I can give you their design details <3 )

.............β™‘ call me volta

.............β™‘ i use they / them pronouns

.............β™‘ i’m an artist!

.........................β•Œβ•Œβ•Œβ•Œβ•Œβ•Œβ•Œβ•Œβ•Œβ•Œβ•Œβ•Œβ•Œβ•Œβ•Œβ•Œβ•Œβ•Œβ•Œβ•Œβ•Œβ•Œβ•Œβ•Œβ•Œ
.........................https://wormbury.carrd.co/
wormbury

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Sei It » Tue Apr 19, 2022 7:29 am

✦ Username: Sei-It
✦ Art or Design: Art of Miette
✦ Order Details: Miette linked above, 1 piece of her please.
Personality/info snippet: she is a fighter in an underground fighting ring, she can also shapeshift into a cat, so catlike body language is to be expected. Miette isnt exactly the friendly type and acts generally brooding/intimidating and aloof, but overly confident, much like a cat.

✦ Payment: This pet
Sei It

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Boghaunter » Sat Apr 23, 2022 7:47 am

Up! :3

Boghaunter

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Boghaunter » Sun Apr 24, 2022 8:27 am

up o3o

Boghaunter

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Chococatto » Tue Apr 26, 2022 4:00 pm

✦ Username: CherryRobber
✦ Art or Design: I'd like to order a headshot and one flat color waist up! (So two drawings)
✦ Order Details: I'd like to commission the drawings to be of Shima (and here's an extra image here!) I don't mind anything in terms of pose and expression, but she's a fun person so I'd say nothing too gloomy!
✦ Payment: trades/viewtrade.php?id=99207254&userid=788959&signature=VZtAQd-SpvuC3o4TgjwF9A
Image Image Image
----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
HI THERE!
I'm Ireland, an artist and a fan of many horror games/movies
Feel free to chat me up if you feel like it <33
Chococatto

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me