Dodo’s Quick Event Shop (Open)

Buy or sell custom-made art - using CS pets, items or C$ as payment. This does not include pre-made character sales.
Forum rules
Art theft is not tolerated here. Do not copy/trace/edit/use anybody's pictures without their express permission.
If you are unsure, read the full art rules here.

Dodo’s Quick Event Shop (Open)

Postby dodothebard » Tue Oct 31, 2023 4:47 am

Currently offering to create busts for the current Easter event! These are quick commissions that I'll be doing, so if you're interested, send me a PM! The image above is an example of the style you would receive. This is not first come first serve - as soon as I have approved your request, I will ask for you to send a trade with the payment. I will only be taking on 4 slots for this event.

For payment, a bust is 30 tokens/8 event token pets. Pets on my wishlist are preferred but not required

I would need a reference image of your character - even a quick MS paint doodle is fine, as long as I have something to work off of.

If you are interested please pm me with references of your character and what ideas you might have for the commission.
I will let you know if my slots are filled, and if I accept your request I will get started as soon as I receive the trade with the payment.

You can find examples of my past commissions HERE
Last edited by dodothebard on Thu Apr 04, 2024 4:58 am, edited 3 times in total.
dodothebard

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Re: Dodo’s Quick Event Shop (Open)

Postby BabyKoreanPanda » Tue Oct 31, 2023 4:50 am

Sending PM!
ImageImage