a discussion about user made trade guides ^_^

Discussion about the Pets, Items, Dress-ups, Events, Site, Forum or other CS features!

a discussion about user made trade guides ^_^

Postby FERALMACHINE » Sun Jan 14, 2024 11:41 am

READ THE RULES PRETTY PLS >_>
hi! i was just wondering how people feel about user-made guides to trading. i dont know much about worths so i cant help but feel a little anxious when looking for user made guides, are there some that are more reliable then others for better or fair trades? seeing how they are the building blocks of how people view a trade >.> so i thought it would be nice to get a few opinions!

rules
please keep your responses kind and respectful and dont go out to act snarky or rude about how guides are made, when pointing out pros and cons be constructive about your criticism! this is not a thread to argue over what trading guide you use.. thanks so much!! ^_^
ImageImage
i go by machine (formerly eggsquerade and boomboxed)
NB OFFICIAL GABRIEL AND V1 ART?? V2’S REMAINS IN THE GLASS?? HELP ME.

I LOVE ULTRAKILL!!!
signature creditPOOKIE
FERALMACHINE

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Re: a discussion about user made trade guides ^_^

Postby cloudiee » Tue Jan 23, 2024 2:55 pm

Hi!

Horror's List is currently the most popular user based guide to trading pets. Is this a fair trade? thread is also common to seek opinions from users on trades. The Rare's List was the original 'list' everyone used to trade pets.

I have the unpopular opinion compared to most users here, but if you are unsure about a trade. Don't trade it. I value my omgsr pets higher than pets that are higher on a 'list', but are not omgsr. Still, a lot of people swear by a 'list' and may ask for several omgsrs (mustard heart husky 08' omgsr for example) for an extremely rare (BMD 08' extremely rare for example) solely because of it's place on the original rare's list. Your best bet is to only trade your pets when YOU are happy with the trade. We all are allowed to value our pets higher./lower than what any user made list says.
" you in my dreams that's why i sleep all the time "
—— [ trade threadcaard]
cloudiee

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me