it's weird how few items there are for sitting cats

Discussion about the Pets, Items, Dress-ups, Events, Site, Forum or other CS features!

it's weird how few items there are for sitting cats

Postby jhftR » Wed Nov 01, 2023 12:54 pm

I was looking for inspiration for dressing up my potion kitties, so I went looking through one of the complete collections. And I was surprised to find only three pages of stuff.

Considering how long sitting cats have been around on this site, and how popular they are, I'd have thought they'd have more things to wear than, say, rats (28pg adults, 4pg PPS), ponies (26pg), or chameleons (6pg). But I guess not.
jhftR

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Re: it's weird how few items there are for sitting cats

Postby frogfan » Thu Nov 02, 2023 8:35 am

If there's specific items you'd like to see I'd recommend making a post on the item suggestions thread so any item artists can more easily find it. I agree it'd be nice to see more sitting cat items :3
frogfan

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby ButterflyChaser » Thu Nov 02, 2023 8:50 am

I'm guessing since they were started with a specific idea (Warrior Cats) and then were a special pet ever since. I guess like the alternate chicken poses.
Looking for: Halloween 2019 pets. I have tokens but missed the trade in times due to no internet access the end of October.
ButterflyChaser

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby jhftR » Thu Nov 02, 2023 12:42 pm

ButterflyChaser wrote:I'm guessing since they were started with a specific idea (Warrior Cats) and then were a special pet ever since. I guess like the alternate chicken poses.

Huh, I didn't know that. Neat!
jhftR

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me