May 2023 Discussion Thread

Discussion about the Pets, Items, Dress-ups, Events, Site, Forum or other CS features!

Re: May 2023 Discussion Thread

Postby Lennie » Sun Apr 28, 2024 9:34 am

kitandangel wrote:Hey! I am SO late to the draw on this, but I was looking at my Endangered Species pets again and there are quite a few where I don't know what animal they're meant to represent, does anyone have a species list? I apologize if this has already been answered, I've just been very curious lol!

EDIT: Thanks for the person who provided most of the list!

There were three that were not included, but I think I've figured 2 of them out. The only one I'm still struggling with is this one fox. I THINK it might be a Humphead Wrasse, but if anyone knows if it's something different, please let me know! :D

The outcome that you shared is based on a Salt Creek Pupfish - the artist's (FleshCanvas) confirmation post for all of the outcomes can be found here (pg. 69)!
|x|x|x┌─────────────┐
|x|x|x|x|they / he | trades
|x|x|x||||||||||||||cs help
|x|x|x└─────────────┘
|x|x|||"the hunt is everything,
|xand the pack is always ready
"
Lennie
General Helper

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Re: May 2023 Discussion Thread

Postby kitandangel » Mon Apr 29, 2024 8:16 am

Lennie wrote:
    The outcome that you shared is based on a Salt Creek Pupfish - the artist's (FleshCanvas) confirmation post for all of the outcomes can be found here (pg. 69)!

Thank you so much!! That also confirmed the other 2 I was unsure about (Passenger Pigeon and Carolina Parakeet - surprised I got it right! XD)
ImageImage
ImageImage
ImageImage
ImageImageImage
ImageImage

ImageImage
ImageImage
ImageImageImage

Hello! I am kitandangel (any pronouns) and I really love cats! I also love dragons, wolves, foxes, animals in general, and I'm in a lot of fandoms! Feel free to DM at any time! Have a good day/night!
ImageImageImage
ImageImageImage

ImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImage
kitandangel

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me