Staff Litter 2019 Discussion Thread

Discussion about the Pets, Items, Dress-ups, Events, Site, Forum or other CS features!

Re: Staff Litter 2019 Discussion Thread

Postby Frostseraph » Fri Sep 27, 2019 11:23 pm

Pet's name: Mars
Holy crap that random generated name ended up being a perfect fit for this pupper. XD
Frostseraph

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby KryativeLotus » Sat Sep 28, 2019 4:36 am

ImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImage

These are all Solloby's
STAY KRYATIVE
I feel like this one: Image fits their style? If you look at the 2017 pup with the wings, it has the same "softness" as this year's. The tag's opacity is lowered like 2016 & 2017's and the shading/coloring overall gives me Solloby vibes butttt I could be wrong! (Also idk if this is a coincidence but all of her pups have blue-ish eyes (aside from 2013 which could have blue eyes under the mask)
CALL ME KRYS!

KryativeLotus

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby JK341 » Sat Sep 28, 2019 4:39 am

^i just realized that as well, the blue eyes being a recurring theme with Solloby's pups. c:
Adult | He/Him

JK341

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby grey matter » Sat Sep 28, 2019 4:41 am

Pet's name: Cosmos Dawn
Adopt virtual pets at Chicken Smoothie!

Cosmos Dawn resulted in a perfect name...
jade from internet (inactive account)
he/him
grey matter

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby onakra » Sat Sep 28, 2019 5:01 am

Flerken. wrote:Honestly, and I may be alone in this but .... but most of the time I find that the simpler outcomes tend to be my favorites.

Editing can be fun, and I love seeing what the artist come up with, but there are times it is a bit too much. As a user who just doesn’t care for hair and clothing on dogs, I prefer the ones that don’t have them permanently attached.

I usually don't trade any of them out until I see all of them, because sometimes, a simple one just hits you, even if at first it didn't. There's always a turning point of when the more complicated edits start to happen, and personally, I love those. I like wings and hair, though I'm very specific in what I like and I typically don't use the add-ons from the store.

It's all opinion; your likes are just as good as anyone else's, and I agree, sometimes too much is too much.

But now the more "advanced" ones are coming.

I love this girl :D
ImageImageImage
Image ImageImageImageImage
I am a holibomber! || I have gifted 77 people. || I have received 44 gifts.
onakra

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby KryativeLotus » Sat Sep 28, 2019 6:56 am

Onakra wrote:
Flerken. wrote:Honestly, and I may be alone in this but .... but most of the time I find that the simpler outcomes tend to be my favorites.

Editing can be fun, and I love seeing what the artist come up with, but there are times it is a bit too much. As a user who just doesn’t care for hair and clothing on dogs, I prefer the ones that don’t have them permanently attached.

I usually don't trade any of them out until I see all of them, because sometimes, a simple one just hits you, even if at first it didn't. There's always a turning point of when the more complicated edits start to happen, and personally, I love those. I like wings and hair, though I'm very specific in what I like and I typically don't use the add-ons from the store.

It's all opinion; your likes are just as good as anyone else's, and I agree, sometimes too much is too much.

But now the more "advanced" ones are coming.

I love this girl :D

I agree! I like seeing the creativity of the artists and that they know they aren't confined to the lineart provided, but that doesn't mean sticking to the lines means it's any less creative/interesting. It's encouraging and I like to think staff pets are stories and personalities of the artist behind, not to hate on regular month pets but those don't have a story behind them as much as staffies which is why I love them so much~STAY KRYATIVE
CALL ME KRYS!

KryativeLotus

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Aliria » Sat Sep 28, 2019 7:29 am

SableShine wrote:
rocoboq wrote:
    so many guesses for tonight's pup! they all look so wonderful, and i'm sure one of us should be right, lol. anyways, i've been looking through people's profiles and found a few hints! the hint chart should be fully updated soon enough, but in the meantime here are the two big ones:

lacuna
    "binary - morse - number - amount - (leave it) alone - search my posts" was found in her signature. this is a clear reference to the six-character code she was referencing a while ago. "j" from the binary code must be first, then the "p" i unlocked from 1221 is second? this would make the first two characters jp.

saikiyo
    "EC915A310CDBBE00F642EAA563F9418D" was found in saik's interests. i have no idea what it could be... maybe a url? or some encrypted code, i'm not sure.

Looks like a bunch of hex codes.

As hex codes, you get #EC915A #310CDB #BE00F6 #42EAA5 #63F941 8D. I don't know what to do with those last two characters, and the colors don't seem to mean much, so I doubt it's hex color codes.

It definitely does look like hex though! Just maybe not colors. I tried converting it to decimal, and got "314452519352751460000454578854577127821" which could be something but I really don't know what to do with it. The octal and binary forms don't look too useful either.
I'll send out my soul
To worlds more beautiful

Aliria

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Saikiyo » Sat Sep 28, 2019 7:35 am

I can promise you it's not nearly that complex, lol. The answer is right under your nose.....
I'm an artist and have no power in the forums. I cannot unlock, move or delete topics.

^w^
Saikiyo
Official Artist

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby MoMoYA » Sat Sep 28, 2019 7:49 am

Y’all just LOOK at Atwood’s past staff dogs and tell me this galaxy dog don’t look... similar... those eyes... specifically the 2017 one. I went through the past staff dogs and I found people who’s staff dogs look similar, and I can’t get away from this theory. My other theory would be Tyr, but I swear it looks too much like Atwood’s art style.

ImageImageImageImageImageImageImage
。⋆🎀⋆。
🪦🕊️
。⋆🎀⋆。
˚ ◌༘♡ ⋆。˚ ꕥ ˚ ◌༘♡ ⋆。˚ ꕥ ˚ ◌༘♡ ⋆。˚ ꕥ
Art Fight ♡ Thoma irl

MoMoYA

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Wet Bread » Sat Sep 28, 2019 7:57 am

Direwolf_1411225 wrote:Y’all just LOOK at Atwood’s past staff dogs and tell me this galaxy dog don’t look... similar... those eyes... specifically the 2017 one. I went through the past staff dogs and I found people who’s staff dogs look similar, and I can’t get away from this theory. My other theory would be Tyr, but I swear it looks too much like Atwood’s art style.

ImageImageImageImageImageImageImage

Atwood and Tyr are both retired staff members and not participating in this staff litter. If you check out the bottom of the first post, you can see a list of participating staff members.
[center]
She/they | feel free to call me Wet or Save | Just quietly existing
eternal favorite person
Wet Bread

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me