The "Is this a fair trade?" Thread

Discussion about the Pets, Items, Dress-ups, Events, Site, Forum or other CS features!

The "Is this a fair trade?" Thread

Postby Zeena » Fri Jan 25, 2019 8:26 am

The "Is this a fair trade?" thread
Written by DaDwarf

Hello and welcome to the 'Is this a fair trade?" thread!

Do you have a challenging question that you can't get any definite answers on?
Do you need help on figuring out what you need to add to a trade?

***All COPPA players: please send in a help ticket if you need assistance with your trade/s.***

You've come to this thread because you need help figuring out if a trade is fair.
Please read our rules and guidelines before posting.

This thread is staff owned and will only be remade by staff.

• Please only give educated advice!
      If you don't know, please don't try to help because your advice can make or break a trade.
      Would you be happy if you accepted a very unfair trade because someone told you it was fair?
  • Always get more then one answer!
      Ask different times of the day to get the most varied responses.
      If your trade partner isn't patient enough to wait, then don't bother trading with them!
      Research your pets before you send a trade!
      CS Staff will not reverse a trade if you were happy with it at the time!
  • No post marking!
      To keep the thread organized, you may bookmark the thread but do not post just to say 'mark!'. This is spam.
  • Opinions!
      Any advice posted on this thread is the opinion of the member, whether they be a member, staff, general helper, etc. Their position should not be taken into consideration when looking at their advice. Staff only post their opinions, not site facts.

Rules for posting:
    - Only post your trade once per page.
    - Please share your trade so that others can view it;
    How do I use the [share trade] function? wrote:
      1. Go to the trade page and click on the trade you want to view.
      2. Scroll down to the very bottom of the trade.
      Directly above the 'Accept', 'Edit', and 'Cancel' buttons is the share trade link.
      3. Copy that link and paste it into the message or post where you want to share the trade.

- Do not offer gifts for answers! This encourages false advice from users who just want free pets!
    - Always ask for a second opinion.
    - Be polite.
    - Do not bring attention to your post [no tiny/large text, no colored text, no images/gifs etc.]
    - Please thank the person who helped you!

Rules for helping out:
    - Give educated advice (If you do not know then do not reply)
    - Explain your advice in as much detail as possible.
    - Do not give advice for any trades you are involved in!
    - Be polite.

If someone is spamming the thread, please report their post.
We want to keep this thread as spam-free as possible.

.....Need help?About Me
Zeena
Admin Assistant

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Re: The "Is this a fair trade?" Thread

Postby Taro_Queen » Fri Jan 25, 2019 8:28 am

Would a UR Aussie+a UR Purple Tess Horse be fair to a UR Bengal?
ImageImage
Trades | Adult | She/Her |
Taro_Queen

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby sunstream. » Fri Jan 25, 2019 8:28 am

Name: Zicron
Idk what to say down here but hey, look at this badass Pokémon
sunstream.

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

xx

Postby skyline » Fri Jan 25, 2019 8:30 am

Astro~Flash wrote:https://www.chickensmoothie.com/trades/viewtrade.php?id=78964565&userid=891090&signature=h9tf6dIkMckYtfEpNBv2Aw
Ah heck, should I? I dream of having a ur galaxy!!

i would personally do this! the ur galaxy cat is going for about 1.5 nons at the moment, and rerelease bas typically only fetch 1.5-2 sorbs.
      the other pets on your side add up to what i believe would be a mid sept list, so demand wise this is quite unfair to them.
      all it depends on is how you value your ba, other lists, and if you're comfortable trading that amount of quantity <:
skyline

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Puptarts » Fri Jan 25, 2019 8:31 am

Alaskan Snow wrote:Would a UR Aussie+a UR Purple Tess Horse be fair to a UR Bengal?

the bengal is being moved up the list and there is some talk about moving the Aussie down.
the bengal also tends to fetch more than the aussie demand wise and i almost never see the aussie get its placement of 1 non + 1 sorbet. i wouldn't do it personally but of course you should get a second opinion.. (:
Puptarts

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby boots » Fri Jan 25, 2019 8:32 am

Astro~Flash wrote:https://www.chickensmoothie.com/trades/viewtrade.php?id=78964565&userid=891090&signature=h9tf6dIkMckYtfEpNBv2Aw

this seems like a good deal!
boots

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Re: xx

Postby Puptarts » Fri Jan 25, 2019 8:33 am

skyline wrote:

i would personally do this! the ur galaxy cat is going for about 1.5 nons at the moment, and rerelease bas typically only fetch 1.5-2 sorbs.
      the other pets on your side add up to what i believe would be a mid sept list, so demand wise this is quite unfair to them.
      all it depends on is how you value your ba, other lists, and if you're comfortable trading that amount of quantity <:

i agree, rerelease bas seem to only get a sorbet or just over and the galaxy is getting 1-1.5 nons. i would do it ^^
Puptarts

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Re: xx

Postby patriciaツ » Fri Jan 25, 2019 8:33 am

skyline wrote:

would easily accept, the ba i value at a sorbet and the rest at their list placement. galaxy cat can easily fetch 1-1.5 nons although there is no set demand/rarity
[hi! have the best day]
patriciaツ

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Taro_Queen » Fri Jan 25, 2019 8:35 am

Puptarts wrote:
Alaskan Snow wrote:Would a UR Aussie+a UR Purple Tess Horse be fair to a UR Bengal?

the bengal is being moved up the list and there is some talk about moving the Aussie down.
the bengal also tends to fetch more than the aussie demand wise and i almost never see the aussie get its placement of 1 non + 1 sorbet. i wouldn't do it personally but of course you should get a second opinion.. (:

Thank you! <3 <3 you can probably tell I'm trying to get the best offer I can for my bengal (I'm always asking about trades) XD my ultimate goal is the raven dog. Other opinions?
ImageImage
Trades | Adult | She/Her |
Taro_Queen

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me