Staff Litter Discussion 2018

Discussion about the Pets, Items, Dress-ups, Events, Site, Forum or other CS features!

Re: Staff Litter Discussion 2018

Postby hollythecollie » Wed Sep 26, 2018 3:58 pm

Jayfrost wrote:
It's my pup! I wonder what she is daydreaming about? ♥

Has this been confirmed already? This pup isn't on the hint chart and it fits all of Jayfrost's hints, yet people are still guessing on which pup is theirs? (Jayfrost's post is from the 8th, but I saw some people still guessing which pup is theirs today??)
Is the hint chart not updated frequently or am I just slow to the races, lol.
hollythecollie

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby catmother456 » Wed Sep 26, 2018 4:31 pm

hollythecollie wrote:
Jayfrost wrote:

Has this been confirmed already? This pup isn't on the hint chart and it fits all of Jayfrost's hints, yet people are still guessing on which pup is theirs? (Jayfrost's post is from the 8th, but I saw some people still guessing which pup is theirs today??)

Page 175 - https://www.chickensmoothie.com/Forum/viewtopic.php?f=20&t=3902056&p=120837404&hilit=daydreaming#p120837404

It looks like you may have found a confirmation that no one else has caught. Good job! Jayfront?
Never mind. I looked at the pup and it grew on the 10th so when this was posted, it was still in it’s newborn state and could have been any pup. It pays to keep track of when the pup grows. :lol:
Last edited by catmother456 on Wed Sep 26, 2018 4:39 pm, edited 2 times in total.

It’s a GH Litter Conga Line!

ImageImage Image Image Image Image Image Image Image Image

My C$ Store

Celozon made the little kitties
Wobbuffet decorated my avatar
I just love the conga line too much to get rid of it so it’s staying for now
catmother456

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Shobits » Wed Sep 26, 2018 4:36 pm

catmother456 wrote:
hollythecollie wrote:
Jayfrost wrote:

Page 175 - https://www.chickensmoothie.com/Forum/viewtopic.php?f=20&t=3902056&p=120837404&hilit=daydreaming#p120837404

It looks like you may have found a confirmation that no one else has caught. Good job! Jayfront?

No, we found it, that pup was a day 10 growth. The post was made on Day 8. I got excited too the first time I spotted it,
Last edited by Raire on Wed Sep 26, 2018 4:39 pm, edited 1 time in total.
Reason: Day 8? Are you sure? :3c
My birthday is April 26th ^-^
Shobits

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Metallic Dragon » Wed Sep 26, 2018 4:47 pm

I'd love to confirm mine, if someone can find the place my pup is unintentionally attributed to me, I'll confirm immediately even if y'all can't connect the other hints to it c:
Metallic Dragon

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Wolven Girl » Wed Sep 26, 2018 4:58 pm

Metallic Dragon wrote:I'd love to confirm mine, if someone can find the place my pup is unintentionally attributed to me, I'll confirm immediately even if y'all can't connect the other hints to it c:

the “who did this???” with the ice cream cone pup
EDIT: The writing on the fluffy one
FLOOGLE

Wolven Girl

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Metallic Dragon » Wed Sep 26, 2018 5:08 pm

Wolven Girl wrote:
Metallic Dragon wrote:I'd love to confirm mine, if someone can find the place my pup is unintentionally attributed to me, I'll confirm immediately even if y'all can't connect the other hints to it c:

Nope, it's a very literal thing, y'all are looking for a post c: it is on this thread just to narrow things down
Metallic Dragon

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby limerence. » Wed Sep 26, 2018 5:13 pm

Shobits wrote:-snip-

No, we found it, that pup was a day 10 growth. The post was made on Day 8. I got excited too the first time I spotted it,

Oops, this is my bad! I wasn't looking at growth days when I was putting all my information together!

odin wrote:Dudes curled/fixed their hair too. *cough*
I mean, Elvis's wasn't as long in the back, but still. I was reminded of Elvis because the notes and the floof in front. lol

Oohh, this is actually a good point! I didn't even think of Elvis' style, thank you for pointing that out!!

Seems I'll have to circle back to these guesses when I finish the other staff members :thinking:
limerence.

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Wolven Girl » Wed Sep 26, 2018 5:15 pm

Metallic Dragon wrote:
Wolven Girl wrote:

Nope, it's a very literal thing, y'all are looking for a post c: it is on this thread just to narrow things down

*cries self to sleep* I don’t know anymore
FLOOGLE

Wolven Girl

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Pyromaniacal » Wed Sep 26, 2018 6:03 pm

Metallic, is your staff pup this kid?

In the fan art post, it says "by Metallic Dragon," attributing your fan art, next to their pup stage.
Pyromaniacal

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby catmother456 » Wed Sep 26, 2018 6:09 pm

Metallic Dragon wrote:
Wolven Girl wrote:

I’m going to try one more time. I think your pup may be tonight’s pup.

I think this because of you saying it’s a very literal thing. I earlier went off on a tangent focusing on your name rather that what you said and I forgot to keep it simple.

You posted 2 adorable fanart to ensure all pups had art. This is located on page 302 - https://www.chickensmoothie.com/Forum/viewtopic.php?p=120938057#p120938057

When fanart is posted, Raire posts them next to the pup on page 1 stating who the fanart is by - https://www.chickensmoothie.com/Forum/viewtopic.php?f=20&t=3902056&p=120723648&hilit=Metallic#p120723648

Raire named the link to your artwork ‘by Metallic Dragon’ on both the pups. One of the pups has already been claimed by Zeena leaving the other, which was this one -

And keeping in mind that the artists are posting artwork of their own pup, I believe tonight’s pup is yours.

Also, your pup stage always closely resembles your adult stage in each of your staff pups.

And now I’m off to bed. Good night! I hope I’m not going off on a tangent again.

Pyromaniacal wrote:

Metallic, is your staff pup this kid?

In the fan art post, it says "by Metallic Dragon," attributing your fan art, next to their pup stage.

See...Pyromaniacal kept it simple and we both came to the same conclusion. I always write a novel :lol:
I just hope my novel is easy to follow!

It’s a GH Litter Conga Line!

ImageImage Image Image Image Image Image Image Image Image

My C$ Store

Celozon made the little kitties
Wobbuffet decorated my avatar
I just love the conga line too much to get rid of it so it’s staying for now
catmother456

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery