Recent Rarity Change List [January Update in progress!!]

Discussion about the Pets, Items, Dress-ups, Events, Site, Forum or other CS features!

Re: Recent Rarity Change guide and discussion

Postby 'Possum » Wed Mar 30, 2011 1:52 am

~CellarDoor~ wrote:
The Target dog went VR?! Nooo. ;-;
T ____T

Totally misread that. Thank god. ._.

Everything is now going to be /impossible/ to get.
My BW hoardies turned Uncommon. >__<
They were hard enough to find; now they went up. ouo
Woo.
I have to complete another hoard; I deffinately see the Toxic Lion and other Lion Advents going Rare very soon.

Oh yeah, I forgot about those. I'm thinking the other one day adopts will go rare first though. Like the other two Ornament Dogs, and GingerBread Cookie Dog. If you remember, the Lions and GUPPS's were available to adopt like three different days throughout the advent calender.
'Possum

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Cellar x Elijah » Wed Mar 30, 2011 1:56 am

KATT66 wrote:
~CellarDoor~ wrote:
The Target dog went VR?! Nooo. ;-;
T ____T

Totally misread that. Thank god. ._.

Everything is now going to be /impossible/ to get.
My BW hoardies turned Uncommon. >__<
They were hard enough to find; now they went up. ouo
Woo.
I have to complete another hoard; I deffinately see the Toxic Lion and other Lion Advents going Rare very soon.

Oh yeah, I forgot about those. I'm thinking the other one day adopts will go rare first though. Like the other two Ornament Dogs, and GingerBread Cookie Dog. If you remember, the Lions and GUPPS's were available to adopt like three different days throughout the advent calender.

I wasn't here for the '09 Calendar, so I'm not sure. xDD
I just know '09 Advents are going to start going Rare left and right.
I'm so glad I think the majority of my '09 Advents are gotten.
Cellar x Elijah

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby odin » Wed Mar 30, 2011 2:14 am

KATT66 wrote:Oh yeah, I forgot about those. I'm thinking the other one day adopts will go rare first though. Like the other two Ornament Dogs, and GingerBread Cookie Dog. If you remember, the Lions and GUPPS's were available to adopt like three different days throughout the advent calender.

This Gingerbread Cookie dog? He just turned rare. :3 He was one of my first pets. I got him from the pound. <3

Don't blame me, I voted for Kodos.

odin

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby ElijahWilkes » Wed Mar 30, 2011 3:05 am

odin wrote:
KATT66 wrote:Oh yeah, I forgot about those. I'm thinking the other one day adopts will go rare first though. Like the other two Ornament Dogs, and GingerBread Cookie Dog. If you remember, the Lions and GUPPS's were available to adopt like three different days throughout the advent calender.

This Gingerbread Cookie dog? He just turned rare. :3 He was one of my first pets. I got him from the pound. <3

Lol...I got mine from the pound, too, Odin. x3 I named him Hansel. o3o I believe his whole litter is rare now if I remember correctly. =o
Happy Easter Everyone!
Hoarding the following bunny outcome!
ImageImage
ImageImageImage
Imagex7 Imagex15 Imagex16 Imagex17
If you want to swap egg token for egg token with me, you'll have to send a suggestion and I'll tell you if I can do it then. ^-^ I've had people offer hoard bunnies in suggestions for egg tokens. If that's the case, my price is at least 4 free bunnies per egg token. ^-^
I will be joining with ~CellarDoor~ after Easter's over. If you see your gifts to me have been traded, that's why. They are still with me.
ElijahWilkes

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Minimanta » Wed Mar 30, 2011 9:19 am

Alixyveth wrote:So, erm... any thoughts on what we should be expecting with rarity changes next month? I'm guessing some of the 08'/09' 2nd gens might be moved up in the rarity chart. Any thoughts? (seeing as one of the 2nd gens moved up this month) The target dog might get moved up as well, me thinks. If the aqua circle did. But I remember back with the old rarity chart the target was common and aqua circle was a common as well(I think, fuzzy memory) so it should follow soon afterward, right?

/my opinion

I doubt the 08/09 2nd gens will turn rare anytime soon. The 2nd gen that went rare this month is a special 2nd gen, he was only available for 2 weeks. The 08/09 2nd gens was available for months, some litters even more than a year I believe. I just don't think it's time for them to turn rare yet.
But yeah, the last 3 rare September 08 dogs could turn very rare anytime now I believe. Maybe with the exception of the light leopard, I believe he was uncommon for quite some time after the rest of them o.O (Yes, I do believe I remember that one as uncommon...)
If you can dream it, you can do it ~~ Walter Elias Disney
ImageImageImage
For every one minute you don't smile, you lose 60 seconds of happiness
Minimanta

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby readysetride » Wed Mar 30, 2011 9:51 am

Pet's name: Daisy
Adopt virtual pets at Chicken Smoothie!

This went Rare <3
-Pony
Pet's name: Mouse ♥

LF: Lit/Semi-Lit Horse & Rider RP. Please PM me if you are starting/have started one!
readysetride

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Alixyveth » Wed Mar 30, 2011 10:06 am

Minimanta wrote:
Alixyveth wrote:So, erm... any thoughts on what we should be expecting with rarity changes next month? I'm guessing some of the 08'/09' 2nd gens might be moved up in the rarity chart. Any thoughts? (seeing as one of the 2nd gens moved up this month) The target dog might get moved up as well, me thinks. If the aqua circle did. But I remember back with the old rarity chart the target was common and aqua circle was a common as well(I think, fuzzy memory) so it should follow soon afterward, right?

/my opinion

I doubt the 08/09 2nd gens will turn rare anytime soon. The 2nd gen that went rare this month is a special 2nd gen, he was only available for 2 weeks. The 08/09 2nd gens was available for months, some litters even more than a year I believe. I just don't think it's time for them to turn rare yet.
But yeah, the last 3 rare September 08 dogs could turn very rare anytime now I believe. Maybe with the exception of the light leopard, I believe he was uncommon for quite some time after the rest of them o.O (Yes, I do believe I remember that one as uncommon...)

Yeah I know but, even though they're labeled common/uncommon they're worth more than a normal common/uncommon. And it confuses me. D:

Would this one be turning rare soon? Some of the later birthday ones are rare, and the 2nd gen just turned rare and this one was available for 2 weeks as well. I think. Or from around the same time.
Image Image
Alixyveth

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Aero <3 » Wed Mar 30, 2011 10:13 am

Ims ure the red rose dog will go very rare soon, as the rest of the litter is very rare

~fey
Aero <3

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Alixyveth » Wed Mar 30, 2011 10:33 am

I just noticed that the CS 1st birthday dogs have turned rare. O_O I thought they would've turned rare ages ago.
Alixyveth

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Bluish » Wed Mar 30, 2011 9:36 pm

Arrghgrhegriuefnsiaaf.
I read that last few pages of this thread and I notice so many rare/very rares pets I've traded away for so little ><
On the other hand though;
Is now rare ^-^
I was wondering how long it would take. Like the elf PPS, it was extremely hard to find and very hard to trade for. I am hating all the advents changing though - I couldn't find a single one before, when they were rare. It is going to be impossibly hard to find them now! D:
~ and I will take what is mine, with fire and blood ~
Bluish

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me