Dear CS Staff...

Discussion about the Pets, Items, Dress-ups, Events, Site, Forum or other CS features!

Re: Dear CS Staff...

Postby acrylicprism » Tue Feb 23, 2010 2:02 am

Agreed!

I started collecting/adopting pets a while back but I didn't and still do not post much in the forums. I used to adopt my pets and not use the forum or archive to see the rarity of what I got nor did I trade at all. I think it's wonderful that this site is safe and fun for everyone of any age. There are many young players here, but I for one am an adult, with a baby and I still don't feel awkward being here and collecting pets.

The staff has also done a wonderful job on their creative artwork, ALL of them are amazing, even if some are 'less popular' than others, all the artwork is very unique and I am shocked every time I see them because of that fact. (I mean come on, after thousands of outcomes some are bound to look almost identical right?) Not only that, but the variety of pets that there are to collect! A huge kudos to the artists of CS!

I do believe that all the staff has a little something that contributes to CS in some way, even the staff that is here to help others and not make the pets, they still inspire, and keep CS 'clean' I can't type too long baby is waking from a nap, but I also wanted to state that not only the staff/mods/ artists but some members are also very helpful whether it be to help someone find a pet, answer questions etc.

All in all, love the site, it's kept in check, well updated, and stays fun because of the hard work everyone puts into it!
My first hoard, Null dogs!

acrylicprism

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Keatchi » Sat Feb 27, 2010 11:10 am

[quote="acrylicprism"] (I mean come on, after thousands of outcomes some are bound to look almost identical right?) quote]
I completely agree!
#skateboarder #bilingual #surfer #poet #panrom #ace #transnb
32°10′55″N 93°54′24″W
this is my thanks

my sibling Cinnamon. and i often trade as well as use the same IP adress.

don't ban us please c:
Keatchi

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby sunny*days*ahead » Sun Mar 07, 2010 10:44 am

When i first came to this site, and saw the forums, and saw a post from the mod...i just assumed that the post before the mod was mean or somthing, untill i accutally read it. I forgot what the mod said or who was the mod *epic fail i know* :? but it was somthing nice and i nearly jumped out of my seat. I have never been to a site with nicer mods, i dont think :D *ends sappy story* :mrgreen:
_
"Pleasant words are a honeycomb, sweet to the soul and healing to the bones."- Proverbs 16:24

sunny*days*ahead

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Lady » Sun Mar 07, 2010 11:09 am

Thanks to everyone for writing such wonderful things. <3

I just have to say something... I know a lot of people automatically assume that the mods are going to be mean, but if you do break a rule and you do get in trouble for something, that doesn't mean we don't like you. It just means we want you to follow the rules like everyone else so the site and forums can run as smoothly as possible. :D

I know a lot of members don't read all the rules like we like and they do little things in the beginning, but that doesn't mean we don't want them around or for them to not like the moderators that have to deal with them. (Though I understand, no one likes to get caught breaking a rule. >,<* It's not like we haven't all done it before!)

I just wanted to say that because, as much as most of you may like the staff, there are always people who don't. :(
ImageImageImageImage
Lady

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby sunny*days*ahead » Sun Mar 07, 2010 11:20 am

i agree with you, its kinda like being a teacher right? you have to dicipline students, but that dosnt mean you want them out of school. ^^
_
"Pleasant words are a honeycomb, sweet to the soul and healing to the bones."- Proverbs 16:24

sunny*days*ahead

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Lady » Sun Mar 07, 2010 11:27 am

sister wrote:i agree with you, its kinda like being a teacher right? you have to dicipline students, but that dosnt mean you want them out of school. ^^

Exactly. And just because someone blows up on here doesn't mean a whole lot--I mean, it is the internet after all, no one is really screaming in your face--because they could have been having a bad day. I've often snapped a bit more than I should have with people, simply due to what others are doing. None of the staff likes getting mad at people for breaking the rules repeatedly, but sometimes it just doesn't seem to get through and people do, unfortunately, get banned. :(

Fortunately, most members read the rules and follow them. :D If they do end up doing something wrong, it is handled quickly and explained so they usually just apologize and go on their merry way. I'd prefer every time to be like that. :D

It's a pity that there are some people who try to make this site bad, but there are so many good people here that they have never succeeded. Let's hope it says that way. <3
ImageImageImageImage
Lady

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby CyberInfection » Sun Mar 07, 2010 11:34 am

Right behind you, Spock! To all CS staff, good job, really! And thank you! ^^
"Why you try hide in the light, if you're scared of the dark?"

Trading Topic
CyberInfection

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Lunaform » Sun Mar 14, 2010 10:29 pm

99.9 with u exept I do go on other adoptable sites!
Lunaform

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Keatchi » Mon Mar 15, 2010 4:13 am

Lady wrote:I just wanted to say that because, as much as most of you may like the staff, there are always people who don't. :(

D:
Oh well. Some people will never be pleased. :\

Lunaform wrote:99.9 with u exept I do go on other adoptable sites!

Yeah, which is completely fine too! :D
#skateboarder #bilingual #surfer #poet #panrom #ace #transnb
32°10′55″N 93°54′24″W
this is my thanks

my sibling Cinnamon. and i often trade as well as use the same IP adress.

don't ban us please c:
Keatchi

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Verd » Mon Mar 15, 2010 4:47 am

Lady wrote:
sister wrote:i agree with you, its kinda like being a teacher right? you have to dicipline students, but that dosnt mean you want them out of school. ^^

Exactly. And just because someone blows up on here doesn't mean a whole lot--I mean, it is the internet after all, no one is really screaming in your face--because they could have been having a bad day. I've often snapped a bit more than I should have with people, simply due to what others are doing. None of the staff likes getting mad at people for breaking the rules repeatedly, but sometimes it just doesn't seem to get through and people do, unfortunately, get banned. :(

Fortunately, most members read the rules and follow them. :D If they do end up doing something wrong, it is handled quickly and explained so they usually just apologize and go on their merry way. I'd prefer every time to be like that. :D

It's a pity that there are some people who try to make this site bad, but there are so many good people here that they have never succeeded. Let's hope it says that way. <3

I Know me and my friends have been mean to people, but no one is perfect, right?

ImageImageImage
verd // tobi
gay man - adult - autistic
trades always open

currently reading/playing:
house of leaves and new vegas
Verd

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes