The Rarity Trade Guide

Discussion about the Pets, Items, Dress-ups, Events, Site, Forum or other CS features!

Re: "The" Rarity Trade Guide // Rough Draft, Voice your Opin

Postby Sinbreaker » Mon Feb 04, 2019 12:55 pm

ElementalInsanity wrote:
The Last Raven wrote:
nikkolah wrote:I think it'd be a good idea, following this poll, to have another poll seeing what people think about URs. Should they have their own list? Should they be higher or lower based on their release date, things like that.

I’m not real sure why the URs need a separate list?

I have to agree here. URs are still traded in a similar manner. I can see how store pets warrant their own list, but not URs really?

So I have several questions:

By ‘rarity’ this list will be made according to pure rarity bars (omgsr above all others) and then by rarity changes yes?

Nickjr brought out a good point, are we going off of rarity changes as far as this ‘year’ poll goes? Or something similar? Because not all pets from those years frankly deserve a special place on a list, some I believe are still very easy to find and are rare in their rarity bar.

-This list will be only doing OMGSR’s and VR? I hope? Lol. Aside from maybe store pets...?

There’s a whole list on the rares list thread of suggested pets to be added, if you want to check that out or want me to quote it here.

I can't give answers to all your questions yet because I do not want to make choices for the community. But as I understand it this will focus on VR's/Omgsorares/Current "List" pets
UR's seem to be in favor of being added to this list, since they are so closely entwined with rarity trading. Store Pets I think should be considered since we've now had some move to omgsorare. But that's to be voted on, I think.

Eventually I think we should make some sort of cut off depending the poll. If this is mostly if not all rarity base, then rarity math can come into effect some of the time for the recent years?
But again I can't answer everything because it's so early in the planning and I don't want to be making choices for the community.
XXXXXWe are all just stories in the end,
XXXXXXXSo make it a good one

X X FlightRising XPM Help
╔════════════════╗
Human, I wonder why
You're a better make then I
Could ever build or create.
You know of Love, I of Hate.
©

╚════════════════╝

A special thanks to my good friend DredgeTH and Sevil-S for drawing one of my characters each, who you will see rotate in and out of my signature.
Sinbreaker

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby ElementalInsanity » Mon Feb 04, 2019 1:00 pm

-Cream o9 bunny
- 11 St. Patrick's Day Green Tess Dragon
- Bumble Bee spider
- White, Grey, and Red Malk Dragons

- Tan Light-Headed Rat
- Nick sunback
- Nick blue toxic

-09 St Pats Dog
-Dark faced and light faced growing October

These are based off of suggestions we had on the rares list.
Image Image
Not active, won’t reply to pms/trades.
10/08/22 <3
Complete Collection Achieved 9/11/18
If you are foed you may still send me a pm
ElementalInsanity

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Sardonyx » Mon Feb 04, 2019 1:03 pm

If you're taking suggestions I found this to be interesting
They're talking about the panda rats from 08
Possible suggestion?
Scarlettail wrote:
    I agree.

When you look at the rarity changes archive, the bumblebee spider is certainly not the only one to seem incorrectly placed. The pink panda rat, for example, turned very-rare at the same time as or even before many september lists, but it is not on the list at all. "Demand" is not an adequate explanation for that, in my opinion, at least not while the current list claims to take rarity into account equally as demand.

Of course, this is nothing against the people who have worked hard on the current list, but we as a community agreed many months ago that the list as it is now needs improvement, no?

I haven't seen any updates on how the new draft is going in a while; I think we should turn more focus to it.

Shadowflight13 wrote:The rarity only list is in the works here. It was realized that the rereleases changed some pets rarity significantly, so we're currently collecting more rerelease data.

I think we mostly counted pets that are already on the list, though, so if you guys want to suggest other pets to check (like the bumblebee spider and pink panda rat) maybe post on that thread? That way the people actually working on the rarity only list can see it! c:

The first quote was in response to another post but I cut it as it was rather long-
There are more obvious suggestions like the ones on the front page of the thread but I found this to be one that wasn't mentioned as much
It was also mentioned alongside the bumble bee spider which is already a suggestion that was acknowledged on the thread
Love my friends <3
Sardonyx

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Sinbreaker » Mon Feb 04, 2019 1:10 pm

Nikkolah made a nice survey to help Redpanda, Koffee and Lufiki organize the google docs

https://www.surveymonkey.com/r/QTVMSXV

Please take the time to fill it out if you want pets added, so we can keep the information together! (But you can add it here on the thread too!)

I'll add it to the front as well so it won't get lost.

edit;;

I have to sign off for the night, got work tomorrow! But when I wake up I'll read back on any/new replies.
XXXXXWe are all just stories in the end,
XXXXXXXSo make it a good one

X X FlightRising XPM Help
╔════════════════╗
Human, I wonder why
You're a better make then I
Could ever build or create.
You know of Love, I of Hate.
©

╚════════════════╝

A special thanks to my good friend DredgeTH and Sevil-S for drawing one of my characters each, who you will see rotate in and out of my signature.
Sinbreaker

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Ironic Equation » Mon Feb 04, 2019 1:35 pm

Hey! This seems like exactly what we need at the moment, and if it's successful it could be a viable alternative to the Rares List, or replace it entirely.

I support two lists; a general list and a store pet list. As stores will never be released again their value is not consistent and it seems silly to include them in what should be a fairly stable list. There should be some guidelines as to how stores equate to the current list, but I don't believe they should be on the same list.

I also support looking at pets that turned very rare up to a certain date [I'd propose end of '12 as the cut-off], and any that were very rare from their initial release.

I'd love to help with and contribute to this project <3
Last edited by Ironic Equation on Mon Feb 04, 2019 1:37 pm, edited 1 time in total.
Send me TRADES!
PM me if you would like your pet identified or any advice on trade fairness/pet worth (:
My store pet collection was completed on the 16th of November 2019.
ImageImage
Ironic Equation

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby EmberzTale » Mon Feb 04, 2019 1:36 pm

I think this is a great idea! I will be continuosly checking back to see how this topic is going and maybe occasionally participate in discussion. I fully support this list!
..Image
╔══════════════════════════════╗
xxxx. I'm Ember! lights off
xxxxxxxxxxxI'm a huge fan of the Vampire
xxx Diaries! I love Katherine Pierce!
xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxShe/Her - Scorpio
╚══════════════════════════════╝

▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬
x.emberocsfurry-pawscredit
▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬

EmberzTale

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby bookshelf » Mon Feb 04, 2019 1:39 pm

ooh this seems interesting! it's been really confusing just kinda.. watching the rares list go down in flames? so i hope this helps shine a bit of light on everything (:

-----------------------------

adult, college student, she/her

-----------------------------

bookshelf

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Eevee » Mon Feb 04, 2019 1:44 pm

Support. Looking forward to discussion

Eevee / Formerly Bleedingjay
looking to complete
my item collection. Any wl
items are greatly appreciated.
currently looking for dreamies:
pps malk dragon, td coontail, ba and bmd
I hoard B&W border collies and Grey Border Collies.
Please trade me them!

Eevee

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Rotzalot » Mon Feb 04, 2019 1:50 pm

Friendly reminder not to submit joking responses to the survey. While we get a good laugh out of it, it spams actual responses.

Thank you.
        ╭── ⋅ ⋅ ── ✩ ── ⋅ ⋅ ──╮

xxxxxAny pronouns
        xxxxxNeed some help? Shoot me a PM!
        xxxxImage
        ╰── ⋅ ⋅ ── ✩ ── ⋅ ⋅ ──╯
Rotzalot

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes