Hoard Discussion Thread v.6 new poll!

Discussion about the Pets, Items, Dress-ups, Events, Site, Forum or other CS features!

Do you actively trade for hoards or just let trades come to you?

I trade super active and complete within a short time frame
12%
I trade semi active and complete after a while
39%
I let trades flow in and add hoard pets as fillers
45%
Other (comment? :) )
4%

Total votes : 1071

Re: Hoard Discussion Thread v.6 new poll!

Postby kitty teeth » Tue Aug 09, 2022 7:11 am

Not sure if I posted this but I made it to 100 of the Sixbane cyber dogs!

๐ŸŽ‰ 100 Cyber Doggos

I did randomized names for all of them and my personal favorite one is โœจ Pineapple Pizza โœจ
neurodivergent - adult
xxxKitty's Pound
kitty teeth

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Meep Meep » Tue Aug 09, 2022 9:08 am

September 2020

Iโ€™ve started and disbanded many many hoards over the years. Just canโ€™t commit to anything. But I finally found it. The one I will stick to indefinitely! <3 <3 MY HEART this pet is so lovely! I cannot wait to come back and share my progress!
Meep Meep

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby pthumerian » Tue Aug 09, 2022 9:11 am

finished. it's just 20 of these deer but it was tedious to get a few of the blue one.
accounts/viewgroup.php?groupid=7636138&userid=29623
pthumerian

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Toxique » Tue Aug 09, 2022 9:51 am

Meep Meep wrote:September 2020

Iโ€™ve started and disbanded many many hoards over the years. Just canโ€™t commit to anything. But I finally found it. The one I will stick to indefinitely! <3 <3 MY HEART this pet is so lovely! I cannot wait to come back and share my progress!

Great choice! I also fell in love with them and finished my hoard quite a while ago ^^ Good luck with yours! :D
Toxique

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Raire » Tue Aug 09, 2022 10:04 am

Toxique wrote:

Great choice! I also fell in love with them and finished my hoard quite a while ago ^^ Good luck with yours! :D

Same... =D
It's so interesting to see different group names for the same pet hoard!
_________ Image

# If you have any question or problem, please send us a help ticket

:: avatar picture by Tanja Askani :: signature by Jayfrost ::
Raire
Global Moderator

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Meep Meep » Tue Aug 09, 2022 10:10 am

Raire wrote:
Toxique wrote:

Same... =D

Wow!I love these!(: such a beautiful design! I canโ€™t say Iโ€™m not surprised others love it !!
Lol
Meep Meep

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Creativity » Tue Aug 09, 2022 11:54 am

How do you guys deal with overlap between hoards? One thing I've been struggling with is my big EPPS Cat hoard vs my smaller litter hoards.

For example, this is my EPPS cat hoard, but there is also an EPPS cat in the litter for this hoard. Every time I get one of those rose EPPS kittens, I have a hard time determining which group to sort it into.
โ™ก
โ™ก
โ™ก
โ™ก
โ™ก
โ™ก
โ™ก
โ™ก
โ™ก
โ™ก
โ†Ÿ
โ˜ฏ
โ†ก
โ™ก
โ™ก
โ™ก
โ™ก
โ™ก
โ™ก
โ™ก
โ™ก
โ™ก
โ™ก
xxxx

"๐“จ๐“ธ๐“พ ๐“ฐ๐“ธ๐“ท๐“ท๐“ช ๐“ฑ๐“ฎ๐“ต๐“น ๐“ถ๐“ฎ ๐“พ๐“น, ๐“’๐“พ๐“น๐“ฌ๐“ช๐“ด๐“ฎ?"

xxx

"๐’ฎ๐“‰๐‘œ๐“… ๐’ธ๐’ถ๐“๐“๐’พ๐“ƒ๐‘” ๐“‚๐‘’ ๐“‰๐’ฝ๐’ถ๐“‰. ๐‘€๐“Ž ๐“ƒ๐’ถ๐“‚๐‘’ ๐’พ๐“ˆ ๐’ž๐’ถ๐’พ๐“‰๐“๐“Ž๐“ƒ."

xxx

"๐“‘๐“พ๐“ฝ ๐”‚๐“ธ๐“พ'๐“ป๐“ฎ ๐“ผ๐“ธ ๐“ผ๐”€๐“ฎ๐“ฎ๐“ฝ... ๐“›๐“ฒ๐“ด๐“ฎ ๐“ช ๐“ฌ๐“พ๐“น๐“ฌ๐“ช๐“ด๐“ฎ."
Creativity

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby FuryBotWimzie » Tue Aug 09, 2022 12:08 pm

Hey there, guys! I'm pretty new to hoarding. My first and currently only hoard is a mini hoard of 20 of the axolotls from the Cave Event, which I completed incredibly quickly last year because it was while the event was still going on and I had plenty of tokens to trade for them.

Now, a year later, I have a few other ideas! I really loved the macaws from this event we just had, but especially the boop! one, so I'm thinking about hoarding just that one. We'll see.

Another one I'm considering is a hoard of the Not Scared chicken from the Carnival Event!

I'm also thinking about hoarding the 2021 Earth Day dogs! They remind me of Pandora from Borderlands.
    Image Image Image

Lastly, the pumpkin horses from Halloween 2019. I love the ghost draft horse that goes with this gang, but I was thinking of focusing mainly on the pumpkin bunch. ^^
    Image Image Image Image
    Hi! I'm Wimzie, and I'm a female adult player
    from the Midwest! I love cartoons/animated films,
    pro wrestling, and video games, to cover it all broadly.

FuryBotWimzie

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby cchipk » Tue Aug 09, 2022 2:19 pm

Raire wrote:
Toxique wrote:

Same... =D

me as well... though i did hoards with the three others from that litter as well!
ImageImageImage
ImageImageImageImage
help me with my hoard! โœฟ
cchipk

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Starry Night » Tue Aug 09, 2022 3:21 pm

@ FuryBotWimzie
Congrats! I really like the pumpkin horses and that not scared chicken
so those would totally be my vote! : )
At least for your first project, who's to say you cant go for all of them!
Hoards bring me a lot of joy so I'm glad you're here with us haha <3

___

Creativity wrote:How do you guys deal with overlap between hoards? One thing I've been struggling with is my big EPPS Cat hoard vs my smaller litter hoards.

For example, this is my EPPS cat hoard, but there is also an EPPS cat in the litter for this hoard. Every time I get one of those rose EPPS kittens, I have a hard time determining which group to sort it into.

Hi! In my very unprofessional opinion...
I would either just pick one of the two (in this case I'd say they belong in the roses)
and just let them live their life in that group. If numbers are important, then you can
always keep tabs on the pps in the other group so you can add their total to the big one <3
Or, you could start their own group (either just for this rose pps or any pps overlap)
so you can easily separate them out and don't have to pick one of two groups, now they
have their own! (and it will be easier to track numbers)

When it comes to collections, if I have overlap, I get two of that pet,
but it doesn't quite work with hoards <3
Also, I recognize I have a lot of active hoards so idk how others feel about "infinite" groups : )

___

Also got to 50!! I never thought I coud do it....halfway there :' )
Starry Night

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me