[NEW!!!] "Is this a fair trade?" Thread [READ RULES]

Discussion about the Pets, Items, Dress-ups, Events, Site, Forum or other CS features!

Re: [NEW!!!] "Is this a fair trade?" Thread [READ RULES]

Postby Stardust; » Mon Dec 23, 2019 5:57 pm

Toxxic_22 wrote:

No the teacup is a UR and they're giving you a VR bunny from which I've seen isn't the highest Demand and I've seen the teacup go for WAY more I wouldn't take it but make sure to get more opinions

I disagree. The Clockwork Bunny is a store list that's typically valued at 1-1.5 nons. Since new URs also tend to fetch 1-1.5 nons, I'd consider it roughly fair depending on how much you value the UR Teacup. I'd keep the UR Teacup because its demand is still high right after its release, and, in my experience, the Clockwork Bunny isn't particularly sought-after, but I think it just boils down to which one you prefer. c:

moon child wrote:
Cinque wrote:
moon child wrote:is this fair rarity & demand wise? ty!

Oh heavens no! You're overpaying a *lot* for that one pet! Be careful out there!

thank u! any other opinions?

It depends on whether you still follow the list. If you do, then I don't think it's a bad offer. The "How Much is This Worth in C$?" guide lists the value of the Rose PPS as 420 C$; at a glance, your side seems to total quite a bit more than 420 C$. However, I'd view the trade as roughly fair due to the Rose PPS' demand. c: I think it's really up to how much you value the Rose PPS and your personal preferences.

ParadoxSpace wrote:https://www.chickensmoothie.com/trades/viewtrade.php?id=85532826&userid=693296&signature=mx8HAUIJ_rhioxyjmx0qBQ
Hey guys looking for a second opinion here, thanks to the person who helped me before!

The other person is overpaying massively. The PPS' demand has been insane recently - to the point that it's been fetching main lists - but it's still only worth an '09 rare. A UR Butterbun is one of the highest offers I've seen.

you're special wrote:
you're special wrote:
you're special wrote:https://www.chickensmoothie.com/trades/viewtrade.php?id=85489852&userid=919651&signature=GlD2MxcB4_qvzvS2D6N8bQ

fair??

pls someone help

Unfair to you. Regardless of the outcome of your coonpup, they're offering less than half of its value. Even if you don't follow the list anymore, I'd still consider it unfair, as you could likely find people willing to pay a lot more.
Last edited by Stardust; on Mon Dec 23, 2019 6:07 pm, edited 2 times in total.
    ▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬

Stella | She/her

I've been on CS for an ungodly amount of time (6 years). Normally, I return to CS on Dec. 18 and go on semi-hiatus after winter break. I like anime, webcomics, reading/writing, teaching, music, and various sugary and citrus-y foods. Feel free to PM me if you want to chat! I consider myself pretty chill and friendly. <3

Trade with me! | © | Both new URs UFA!

▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬
Stardust;

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby wet rat » Mon Dec 23, 2019 6:01 pm

you're special wrote:
you're special wrote:https://www.chickensmoothie.com/trades/viewtrade.php?id=85489852&userid=919651&signature=GlD2MxcB4_qvzvS2D6N8bQ

fair??

pls someone help
=
wet rat

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby SeriousBusiness » Mon Dec 23, 2019 6:01 pm

Image Image Image
•─────────────♢˖°˖˖°˖♢─────────────•
♤♡♢ 𝐦𝐚𝐲𝐛𝐞 𝐈'𝐥𝐥 𝐭𝐚𝐤𝐞 𝐢𝐭 𝐚𝐥𝐥 ♢♡♤
SeriousBusiness

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby floor. » Mon Dec 23, 2019 6:04 pm

I think its a very good offer for a rerelease BA. though the toxic may not have the best demand, the purple one is the rarest and worth a sorbet (which is what rerelease BAs usually go for). They even added a basilisk + other lions + store pets which would be no problem to trade off. I think it's a really solid offer imo! Do get other opinions though.

Currently looking for... wrote:
BA, someone trade me a truedate BA xD
(my sig isn’t updated, fyi xD)

Store pet giveaway here!

I am a holibomber!
I have gifted 12 people.
I have received 7 gifts.

Offering some cool stuff for a TD BLACK ADVENT, see below:
Trade thread here.

We're all mad here.
floor.

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Banana. » Mon Dec 23, 2019 6:15 pm

hi it’s been a long time since I’ve been online can someone let me know if this is fairish compared to where the demand is currently at?

trades/viewtrade.php?id=85501174&userid=680047&signature=1XnxWf0LHZnTNVj5FkAEyA
Hello, I am
♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥
Banana.

Trading Thread
UFA
Banana.

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby ~Ney & Mid~ » Mon Dec 23, 2019 6:16 pm

~Ney & Mid~ wrote:
~Ney & Mid~ wrote:
~Ney & Mid~ wrote:Ahh help

trades/viewtrade.php?id=85531545&userid=225421&signature=wDA0dXg9Tj5mdPS6ZzORUw

Not sure what the foal is worth ;o;
|| Actively seeking truedate wishlist dogs and old items ||

Feel free to send a PM!

|-Looking for any and all items! Especially wishlist ones-|
ImageImage
~Ney & Mid~

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Stardust; » Mon Dec 23, 2019 6:31 pm

~Ney & Mid~ wrote:
~Ney & Mid~ wrote:
~Ney & Mid~ wrote:Ahh help

trades/viewtrade.php?id=85531545&userid=225421&signature=wDA0dXg9Tj5mdPS6ZzORUw

Not sure what the foal is worth ;o;

Some people value the UR Foal at 1.5 nons (according to its placement on the Rares List), but it doesn't have the best demand and, in my experience, only goes for a non. Valuing the UR Aussie at two sorbets, the Clockwork Bun at a non, and the Malk Dragon PPS at 1-1.5 nons, I'd say that the other side is underpaying by a small amount (a little less than two nons vs. 2-2.5 nons). In addition, none of their pets have great demand, while the Malk Dragon PPS has pretty high demand. I'd recommend keeping your pets.
    ▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬

Stella | She/her

I've been on CS for an ungodly amount of time (6 years). Normally, I return to CS on Dec. 18 and go on semi-hiatus after winter break. I like anime, webcomics, reading/writing, teaching, music, and various sugary and citrus-y foods. Feel free to PM me if you want to chat! I consider myself pretty chill and friendly. <3

Trade with me! | © | Both new URs UFA!

▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬
Stardust;

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me