GH Litter Discussion 2019

Discussion about the Pets, Items, Dress-ups, Events, Site, Forum or other CS features!

Re: GH Litter Discussion 2019

Postby rocoboq » Thu Jun 20, 2019 2:28 pm

Celozon wrote:

-snip-

let me just say wow! it's definitely not the outcome i was expecting (i was figuring something more octopus-y from the colors and spots), but this is beyond expectations! the wings and other pixel accents are just gorgeous and their name being on their visor in binary is very creative... i probably wouldn't have thought of that at all. <3
xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
the biggest nerd
working a lot
adult player

──── istp ────
newbie guide
important links
adopt a newbie
help ticket

xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
rocoboq

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby ticked tabby » Thu Jun 20, 2019 4:39 pm

Celozon wrote:
[snip]

Oh my gosh, they're so amazing, Cel!!
An agender robot cat! Q is my role model, not even joking :'D
ticked tabby

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Fishyviolet » Thu Jun 20, 2019 4:49 pm

Celozon wrote:
Snip~~~

this cat is gorgeous! i love the spikes along the back and tail, the particles leaking everywhere, and the awesome robo theme! its so pretty.. muAh. Thank you Cel for such a nice cat :) now to go about obtaining one... aagh why do i always end up missing my favs
fishy/xiphi
they/them
ΘΔ
ImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImage

Fishyviolet

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby SkywardtheDragon » Thu Jun 20, 2019 11:39 pm

Alright, we’re not even halfway through this litter but robo kitty is already my favorite. I’m not sure if a dragon kitty could even top it, and I love dragons.
Lights off!

ProtectImagePickles

SkywardtheDragon

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby lucky333123 » Fri Jun 21, 2019 12:28 am

Vylad wrote:[quo/te="lucky333123"]
Shobits wrote:
lucky333123 wrote:There is one question left to ask me!

Does your kitty have a solid coloration or is it more of a gradient?

So many good questions! I would say my kitty has more of a gradient :)

More of a gradient? So not exactly a gradient, but some part of colouration on the kitty could be considered a gradient?[/quote]

You are thinking along the correct line. Maybe you can finish connecting the dots :)

parabatai. wrote:
    you know, gradient also means a slope, like an inclined road. could it be the short pps, who has waves? the liking day and night question would make sense then because it features both light and dark colors so drastically. "being aware to witness it" could refer to the light circle around the left eye, though i may be reading into that too much. swimming also makes sense because the waves could represent water as well.

I really love your logic behind this and for that reason, I will deny that this one is mine.
█░▌
█░▌
█░▌
█░▌
█░▌
█░▌
█░▌
█░▌
█░▌
█░▌
█░▌
█░▌
█░▌
──────────────────
░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░
──────────────────

───────────────────────────
░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░

┌────────────┐

If you need any help, feel
free to ask ^.^ dates matter
I am a holibomber!
I have gifted _60_ people.
I have received _35_ gifts.

└────────────┘
┌────────────┐

└────────────┘
░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░

▐░█
▐░█
▐░█
▐░█
▐░█
▐░█
▐░█
▐░█
▐░█
▐░█
▐░█
▐░█
▐░█
lucky333123

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby catmother456 » Fri Jun 21, 2019 2:08 am

Spoink ♦ Darkrai wrote:
lucky333123 wrote:
Shobits wrote:lucky333123 - There is one question left to ask me!

Does your kitty have a solid coloration or is it more of a gradient?

So many good questions! I would say my kitty has more of a gradient :)

This narrows it down to:
ImageImage and Image. Also, they mentioned swimming, and the third one looks kinda like a swimming pool (?).

By the way, Lucky, I will impress you more.
Here are some facts:
Leopards are the chameleons of the big cat family.
      Leopards are ultra-adaptable and live in more places than any other big cat. They make themselves at home in almost any kind of habitat, including grasslands, mountains, forests, deserts, and coastal areas. As a result, leopards are found in sub-Saharan Africa, India, Russia, China, Sri Lanka, and the Arabian Peninsula, just to name a few places.

Tigers have whiskers all over their bodies.
      Tigers have whiskers in five places - around their noses, on their cheeks, above their eyes, behind their front legs, and scattered throughout their fur. These whiskers detect sensory information, helping tigers to navigate in the dark and attack their prey more accurately. Tigers can see well at night – six times better than we feeble humans – but because their pupils dilated in the dark, it’s more difficult for them to see objects close up. The whiskers on a tiger’s muzzle can help compensate for this, enabling it to feel its way through the dark.

I’m going to add one more kitty to this list

I know it doesn’t appear to be gradient, but either the gradient won’t come out until it grows, but Lucky’s. kitties have had line edits, like this one. And this kitty seems to have more color that the others. And also the eyes. They disappear into the face a bit because of the coloring, almost transparent... this makes me think of how Lucky has disappeared in the past posts, and also comments about a transparent kitty. I may be way off base, but perhaps something I say here will help someone else see something I’m not.

This kitty also has line edits and perhaps some gradient, too, so this is also a possibility. Of course, I think we’ve just listed every unclaimed kitty at this point, so one is bound to be Lucky’s 😆

It’s a GH Litter Conga Line!

ImageImage Image Image Image Image Image Image Image Image

My C$ Store

Celozon made the little kitties
Wobbuffet decorated my avatar
I just love the conga line too much to get rid of it so it’s staying for now
catmother456

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby SkywardtheDragon » Fri Jun 21, 2019 4:16 am

catmother456 wrote:
Spoink ♦ Darkrai wrote:This narrows it down to:
ImageImage and Image. Also, they mentioned swimming, and the third one looks kinda like a swimming pool (?).

By the way, Lucky, I will impress you more.
Here are some facts:
Leopards are the chameleons of the big cat family.
      Leopards are ultra-adaptable and live in more places than any other big cat. They make themselves at home in almost any kind of habitat, including grasslands, mountains, forests, deserts, and coastal areas. As a result, leopards are found in sub-Saharan Africa, India, Russia, China, Sri Lanka, and the Arabian Peninsula, just to name a few places.

Tigers have whiskers all over their bodies.
      Tigers have whiskers in five places - around their noses, on their cheeks, above their eyes, behind their front legs, and scattered throughout their fur. These whiskers detect sensory information, helping tigers to navigate in the dark and attack their prey more accurately. Tigers can see well at night – six times better than we feeble humans – but because their pupils dilated in the dark, it’s more difficult for them to see objects close up. The whiskers on a tiger’s muzzle can help compensate for this, enabling it to feel its way through the dark.

I’m going to add one more kitty to this list

I know it doesn’t appear to be gradient, but either the gradient won’t come out until it grows, but Lucky’s. kitties have had line edits, like this one. And this kitty seems to have more color that the others. And also the eyes. They disappear into the face a bit because of the coloring, almost transparent... this makes me think of how Lucky has disappeared in the past posts, and also comments about a transparent kitty. I may be way off base, but perhaps something I say here will help someone else see something I’m not.

This kitty also has line edits and perhaps some gradient, too, so this is also a possibility. Of course, I think we’ve just listed every unclaimed kitty at this point, so one is bound to be Lucky’s 😆

I’m leaning towards this one, mostly given what I know about Lucky’s previous cats.

First of all, Lucky’s kittens have all had line edits in their first distinct stage (except for 2018, which took another kitten stage to get linearts). Both this cat and the space pilot cat are the only ones that have lineart edits, and haven’t been claimed.

Also, this cat has more shading than the space pilot cat, and Lucky’s pretty good at shading (unless the lack of shading is a gimmick of some sort, related to the transparency? But I think it’s unlikely)

And, as my final point, Lucky tends to base their cats off of myths of some sort, and I think that cat has the potential to look like one. Maybe a sea serpent? I have honestly no idea what that “nose” is and I’m almost afraid to find out.
Lights off!

ProtectImagePickles

SkywardtheDragon

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Shinryu » Fri Jun 21, 2019 4:28 am

[rubs hands]
    That white-eyed kitten is my favourite outcome of the litter, I can't wait for everyone to see it grown up!
    Cel's cat has got to be my second fave though~ I remember being excited when Cel first mentioned wanting to do a robotic kitty, and I'm glad they stuck to the idea because look how awesome that cat turned out! A q-tie-π!

[ formerly ZEL ] [ they/he ] [ Germany ]      And what of you, my mirror?      [PCE] [FR]
                           currently mostly inactive
Shinryu

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby rocoboq » Fri Jun 21, 2019 7:04 am

Eagle's Eye wrote:Haven’t given out any hints so far, so ask me some questions! Might answer one

what is your kitty's favorite thing to do?

does your kitty have line edits?
xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
the biggest nerd
working a lot
adult player

──── istp ────
newbie guide
important links
adopt a newbie
help ticket

xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
rocoboq

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

x

Postby skyline » Fri Jun 21, 2019 12:21 pm

i'm super late to this, but this dude is absolutely stunning!! cel, you totally blew this guy out of the park. those pixel wings are super gorgeous as well!! i'm shocked at how well they show up.

i'm also gonna throw a quick guess out there and say this little one is either lucky or eagle's :^)

nicky - she - exhausted lesbian goth
IX.VI.MMXXII / IX.XI & XII MMXXIII
code shopx bbcode help
skyline

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me