Dear CS Staff...

Discussion about the Pets, Items, Dress-ups, Events, Site, Forum or other CS features!

Re: Dear CS Staff...

Postby Keatchi » Sat Feb 06, 2010 12:48 pm

Yay! Thanks!
c:
#skateboarder #bilingual #surfer #poet #panrom #ace #transnb
32°10′55″N 93°54′24″W
this is my thanks

my sibling Cinnamon. and i often trade as well as use the same IP adress.

don't ban us please c:
Keatchi

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Zephayer » Sat Feb 06, 2010 4:25 pm

I am 10000% behind you.

~~~

Thank you SO much ALL STAFF!!!!!
won't be as active due to school ; w ;
>> FURSONA : CHARACTERS : PM : HELP <<

Zephayer

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Aura » Sat Feb 06, 2010 4:55 pm

Completely correct! This letter is awesome!

On Permanent Hiatus. Or, have quit. Pretty much. Might come back one day.
Have a nice day. I love you all.
RIP Aura 2009-2012
ImageImageImageImage
Aura

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Keatchi » Sat Feb 13, 2010 2:57 pm

woo hoo!
:D
32°10′55″N 93°54′24″W
this is my thanks

don't ban us please c:
Keatchi

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby peachykeen » Sun Feb 14, 2010 5:26 pm

That *sob* was beautiful!!!!! :cry:

You have a great talent :D

Thank you to everyone who works here at CS! I really appreciate all that you do!
Taylor Swift Fans -- Turtles -- Fursona -- Pixel Box Aquariums
GAC Fan :3 ♥

Mood: Stormy Image
peachykeen

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Keatchi » Sat Feb 20, 2010 11:15 am

I never knew this would be this popular.
o.o"
xD
32°10′55″N 93°54′24″W
this is my thanks

don't ban us please c:
Keatchi

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby LostHope » Sat Feb 20, 2010 12:29 pm

When I first found CS, I didn't roam the forums at all. Thought to myself, why should I even post there? I'll just adopt these pets and see what I get. Then I decided to post my puppies after seeing other do so. After that, I really didn't post much at all. As time went by, I started posting in the outcome thread, then little by little in the trades. When items came out, I didn't like the idea at first. Now I enjoy dressing up my favorite pets. My dad doesn't understand why I am addicted to these pups, he says "They all look the same to me." To which I then reply, "Yeah, they are the same outlines. But they are colored differently."

I never thought I'd be a hoarder, until I made my first one. It started with one dog, then it turned into a hoard of an entire color. Now I have several hoards, because I love these pets so much that I just can't get enough! When the first advent calendar came out, I remember sitting on my computer for about an hour waiting for the presents to come out. I would become so excited while doing this (yes, I know, xD I'm depraved... All thanks to you, Tess <3), I'd get upset when my brother pestered me about getting on for "a sec". That "sec" normally ended up being a few hours. I, of course, said "Hold on, let me get my present!" Though a bit of disapointment came on the 18th/19th when I didn't get the July/august etc pets but a lot of others did, but that soon faded away when I looked at all my other pups and said "Who cares if I get a rare, I'm only here to have fun!"

Here recently, the forums are a little less friendly, but you still find people to become close friends with. I've shared my life with the friends I've made on here, and they are clsoer than any of my friends in have ever been. It shows how great the community still is.

I just want to extend a big hearty THANK YOU!!!! to all the CS staff out there. Thank you, Tess, for making the site, Thank you Nick for everything you do too, Thank you Sorren, Vampiric, Shadow, Kitsune-chan, Ricorn, Compumon for modding the forums, and all other mods out there in the other sections. Thank you to the artists who inspire me deeply. My canines have come a long way from studying your work, and taking pointers from them! And thank you, Chicken Smoothie comunity for being such a darn awesome place to hang out in!
ImageImageImage
LostHope

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Keatchi » Sat Feb 20, 2010 12:35 pm

And thank you for writing such a thoughtful and long post! <3
32°10′55″N 93°54′24″W
this is my thanks

don't ban us please c:
Keatchi

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Pandorica » Mon Feb 22, 2010 8:04 am

Truely inspiring. :)

I agree whole heartedly.

I have been on many other forums, and the mods can be impossible to interact with and will be quite cold when you PM them a question.

This site is amazing. I love it. I have shown it to many friends. Some joined some didn't, but me and my sister are addicted. We love the adoptables! We freaked out when the guinea pigs were realised because of the insane cuteness of them! We love talking about pairing second gens, and wishing we could colour line arts like the artists do here.
I was a bit nervous about the whole C$ thing, because I knew I'd never be allowed buy some, and I thought I'd never get any pets or items. I was so happy when there was such a selection of free items, and kind people who would trade them for pets, even in the free adoptables some people held competitions giving away free store items. I thought these people are so kind.

I remeber when I first joined here after adopting the aaadoreable pets. I took a look around the forum. And I posted looking for previous pets. Not many people responded, but I remeber one member called "must-eat-u" PMed me and sent me a few pets for free. And I was thinking how generous. We PMed over and back for a while, but unfortuneatle we lost contact after a bit, but I still remember their generousity.

I joined an adoption agency called ~Dream Adopts~ and people are kind with their donations, and most people fill out the form fully. It's just a great feeling to help someone like that :D

I will always stay on Chicken Smoothie Awaiting all the new pets :D
I get all excited at the end of the month because I think, soon I'll be able to see all the new pets :D

CHICKEN SMOOTHIE ROCKS MY SOCKS :D
Pandorica

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Zoroark Queen » Tue Feb 23, 2010 1:10 am

Same here i get really excited at the end of the months ,because it is like a surprise every time and i love to care for my pets,i also say thank you to Tess and all the other staff members who made CS,it was the first website that i joined and the only,its the best place in the world,i used to have dreams about it when i first joined about the fact that we did not have to feed them, because (what i dreamed ) the wolves would go hunting,somewhere in the deepest place of CS where there are fields and water and wild bucks for the wolves to hunt and that Tess would put food there for dogs,and every time after i would get of the internet i thought that would happen,it was just me i still think that to this day and i think CS i so,awesome and the best place in the world. :P :oops: :)

Ruaselene
Zoroark Queen

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me