GH Litter Discussion 2023

Discussion about the Pets, Items, Dress-ups, Events, Site, Forum or other CS features!

Re: GH Litter Discussion 2023

Postby General Chaos » Tue Jun 06, 2023 10:09 am

I keep forgetting to mark this lol
General Chaos

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby catmother456 » Tue Jun 06, 2023 12:41 pm

Maybe 713 is axel’s birthday since I am assuming that the July stamp indicates her birth month. July 13 falls in the astrological sign of Cancer, so her kitty will be a crab 🦀

Edit - since axel confirmed July 13th is her birthday, the kitty could be a crab, or a birthday themed kitty, or maybe it will grow on the 13th!
Last edited by catmother456 on Tue Jun 06, 2023 2:41 pm, edited 1 time in total.

It’s a GH Litter Conga Line!

ImageImage Image Image Image Image Image Image Image Image

My C$ Store

Celozon made the little kitties
Wobbuffet decorated my avatar
I just love the conga line too much to get rid of it so it’s staying for now
catmother456

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby axelandria » Tue Jun 06, 2023 12:43 pm

catmother456 wrote:Maybe 713 is axel’s birthday since I am assuming that the July stamp indicates her birth month. July 13 falls in the astrological sign of Cancer, so her kitty will be a crab 🦀

my birthday is in fact july 13th!

𝘵𝘩𝘪𝘯𝘨𝘴 𝘤𝘩𝘢𝘯𝘨𝘦,
xxx𝘴𝘶𝘮𝘮𝘦𝘳 𝘦𝘯𝘥𝘴

xxx
call me axel (they/she)
adopt a newbie
toyhouse
listography

axelandria
General Helper

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Re: June 2023 Discussion Thread

Postby SethyaX » Tue Jun 06, 2023 9:09 pm

I feel like these cats don't get enough love!
It has a little sprout on it's butt back!
━━━𝐈𝐓 𝐈𝐒
Image Image
━━━━━━━𝐒𝐏𝐎𝐑𝐓
coming from czech republic
love gaming, reading and netflix
f1 fan - ferrari and redbull
████
████
████

trade - link
link
████
████

█████
𝐁𝐔𝐓 𝐓𝐇𝐈𝐒 𝐈𝐒 ━━━
━━━━ 𝐈 𝐋𝐈𝐊𝐄
SethyaX

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Oddity-Lad » Wed Jun 07, 2023 3:07 am

Ice Queen Sethya wrote:I feel like these cats don't get enough love!

Speaking of....

T̶̛̬̭̦̝̫̈́̽̑́̃̾͆̏͊͛̈́͂͊͐̈́̓͌̈́̈́̎̅̀͋̔͆̈́͂̂̄̋̈̑͘̕̕̕͠r̵̢̛͚̭̖͉̲̰̦͈͍̩͂̉̒̎̇̅̂̓̈́̌̈̀͊͂̑̿́̓͋̄̅̿̐́̽͂̚͘͜͠a̵̢̡̨̧͙͉̗̦̘̞̻͖̙̗̩͙͈̯͎̯̲͍̳͉͚̝̻͇̖̽͜͜ͅn̶͇͈͕͚͛̔̅̋̀̇̌̒̕͜͝s̴̡̧̛̛̫͚̩̲̹͍̬̰̆̅̉͑͋͛̉̆̽̐̓̽͊̈́̉̋̎̎̈́́͊́͛͋̔̋̇̉̈́̓̈́͘̚̚͘͝͝m̷̤̙̜̳̠̟͐͑̉̎͒͂̀͛̀̇̿̎͝ͅi̵̞͚͈̲̣̤̻̙͋͜s̷̨̧̢͉̤̻̭̼̹̱͈̺̻̞͚̻͎̳̠͓̖̬̹͖͓̞̝̜̬̱̲̝͖̻̼͖̮̟͖̮̅̏͐̏̉͋́͗͜s̵̨̨̺̲̠̼̫̼͓͓̜̭̟̟̹͎̗̩͕͔͎̫͚͇̮̾͐̆̔̒̉͝͝͝ỉ̷̫̬̻̉̄̓̂͆͂̑̎͝ơ̵̧̧̖̱͇̲͉͖̱̝̜̮̥͚̪͕̮̥͇͉̪̗̗̲̦̮͙͕̯̰̗̠̓́̈̊͌͊̑͐̇̂̄̅̉̓̂͌͊́̔̏̀̑͑͗̐̑͐̓̃́̈̿͑̌̓͝͝͠͝͝ͅͅͅn̵̜̖̭͓̲̣̬̲͍̳̟̺͚̓̊́͗̅̄̎̍ͅͅ ̶̞̥͔̃̊̈́͋̒̅̔͝͝i̵̡̭̼̣̰͈̰͔̻̞̲̳̞͚͈̻̩̩͈̳̱̥͇͓̠̖̭͖̞̊̆̂̿̈́̋͌͋̔̾́̉͛̈̾̌͑̑̑̕͠ͅn̷̡̧̛͈͎̫͈̹̙̺̙͔̳͉͙̤͈̬̯̲̮̟͌̍̽̍̀̀̏̿̄̊́̆̒́͗̂̈̅̄͒̊̂͒̏̃̽̈̒͘̕͝c̷̢̧̡̮͖͚͚̥̠̻̣̞͍̟̬̬̤̥̗̺̟̉͐͗́̌̿̓̽͒͛͂̽̊̽̅̿̐̌̀̕̚͘͝o̶̧̩̬̱̳̖͍͓͎̜̻͕̳͇̹̙̹̦̣̥̭̣̠͈̮̒̀͑ͅͅm̸̡̺̯̳͔̻̗͉͈̘̯̩͚̰͉̞̦͔̯̲̋̓̀̑́̿́̓̊́̂͆͘ͅͅi̷̡̨̨̛̯̜̘͇̜̤͙͇͕̟̣̻̪̗̟̘̯͖̫̱̪͓̠͉̘͓͓̙̖̯͔̞͇̓ͅͅņ̵̢̢̨̠̜̞͔̝͕̻̭̻̠̳͈̤̳͚̼̗̜͖͚͉̳͍̣̻̱̥̗̜͐̀̀̿̾͒̈́̈̒́̂͆̎̔͐̀́̎̂͌͐̋͒̀̔̔́̍͊̋͑̿̍̕͜͝͝ͅg̸̰͎̭̜͎̹͖̤͖̬͚͈͇̖͈̞̬̫̳̦͔̜̥͊͜ͅ.̵̛̝̙̖̟̼̪̪͈̱͈̦̩̯͕̻̖͔͇̜̘̩̖͎̓̀̓̏̂̀ͅͅͅ.̴̢̡̰̙̬̫̝̻̗̗̹͇̲͚̥̬͕̩͉̗͖̯̩͓̭͛̇̄̋̾̈́̈́͗̾͂͑̋͆̈́̄̑̎́͌̓͛͑͌̚͠.̵̛͇͚͎̜̤͗͌̂̿̓͛̈́̒͌̿̌͐̇̌͗͆̿̂̀̔̏̈́̈́̆̔̈̎͌̈̔̉̒̈́̓̐̕̕͘͝ͅ.̵̢̝̘̼̫̜̲͍̩̺̄͋͊̈͑͒̉̂̑̊̈̂̈́̄̄̈́̌͊́́̑͛̍̀̀̂͆̔̊̓̀̑͑͐́̕͝͝͝

Captains Log, Day 6, 3053

We finally found one, a plant. The project has been on hold for several years as we were missing t̵̙̘̜͋̇̃ẖ̴̥͊̆e̸͉͇̭̣͆͆̀̃ ̷͉̐̌̈͒f̷̤̈́̇ī̸̼̜̝͜ṇ̶̩̈́̀͝͝ͅa̵͔̙͈̲̽͊l̵̻̳̣̽ ̶̧̪̬͍͆̒̇͝p̷̣̪̔͑̽ì̸̧̞͍̓̕ę̸̈́͌͝c̸̣̱̫̈́̎̎è̶̢͂̆́ and couldn't proceed but now... Now it's time to begin. Project Sprout, or what I like to call "Pro-Spr" is a mission to repopulate the Earth with plant life...

Now an arid wasteland, people and animals were forced to either adapt or flee the planet. I'm the leader of a small group, one of many, who haven't yet lost hope. Pro-Spr is a prototype cyborg; part animal, part machine, who has been optimized to maintain and enhance the living conditions for both involved, n̴̢̦͍̔o̷̱̭͛͆͂͜ ̷̠̩̘̔͋m̴̡̼̥̉̄ą̷̥̖͌͌̔t̸̬̩̄͗t̴̖̉é̷̦͠͝r̶͔̈́͝ ̴̧͙̐̊̔ͅw̸̞̮̰̏h̵͔͗͊͘a̶̻͍͒̓ţ̷̣̈̀ is thrown at them. The eventual plan is to propagate and distribute the plant specimen to other clusters so we can begin regrowing the planet. We don't know it's genus yet, however we are hoping it is something that will eventually fruit, as we have yet to receive any updates from other groups in regards to them finding plants. In the week since I've begun documenting the project we've seen relatively sufficient success! The plant is well rooted in the cavity, the cat is, well, still a cat, spends most of the day napping, and the rest of it chasing bugs around. They seem happy despite being part robot which tends to be a concern when it comes to cyborgs. Growth has even been observed in both of them, meaning the symbiosis is working exactly as we had hoped. The future is looking bright, at last.

I'll keep in touch, Captain Odd signing off

T̴̡̡̢͈̪̰̤̤̣͓̯̫͖̹̘̫͔̖́̀̓͜͝r̶̻̳̰̺͈̺͉̝̜̪͎̟͐͐͋̉͋̓̇̿͂̈́̈̽̓͘͝ả̸̡̡̛̮̪̰͉̯̥̭̙͔̠̪̬̦̬̣͓̫̼͖̟͈̜̞͋̀̈́̎͜͝͝ͅņ̸̛̛̗̜̺̪͈͎̟̖͕̲̗̎̀̏͊̅̀̈́̾̽̐̈́͌̕̕͘ͅş̶̥͓̜͉̹͕͕̯̠͉̬͔͙̙͉͇̮̾̏̃́̉͂́̇͂̑͌̀̄́̄͝ͅͅm̵̡̫̲̟̮̲͎͉͎͓̰͕̓̉̀̍̋̾̀̃̉́̋́̐̑͌̍̒̑͘͝i̵̡̨̗̯̮̯̱͍͈͚̮͍̪͚͆͜͜s̷̢̢̗̪͖͈̺̻̹̹̪̖̰̠̀̈́̒̓̔̐͘͠ş̶̤̞̙̤̩̭̯̯̳̙̦̼̭̝̲͍̭̟̦̠̽̄̈́̿̀͗̽̔̓̏̑̉͊̋͘̚͜ͅͅͅi̶͎̪̗̻̘͐͋͌͌̊̓̀̃̅̇̆̈͊̊̂̈̈́̾͛͒̀̾̊̉͜͠ơ̴̢̨̩̬̖̰͖̲̫̬̼̤̭̺̬͚͙̺͔͍̖̼̓̑̒̄͌̈̀̎̽̽̀̂̅͘͠ͅͅͅn̶̨̨̘̘̺̱͎̩͙̻̦̻͈͍̱̘̓͆͗͑͐̓͐̅̆̃̐̇̉̈́̊̅͗͂́̅̕͘̚̚̕ͅ ̸̨̢̡̙̯̠̼͚̳͎̣̣̤̮̺̖̩̣̲̰̪̬̠̼͇̺͙̦̉̾͌̌̌̔͋c̷̩̞͚̭̀l̶̨̧̪̫̦̭̬̰͖̦̰̠͉̠̻̘̘̳͉̠̹̰͓̊̔͋̑̕͝ơ̸̧̢̭̲̭͇̫̪͇̝̭͉̮̱͚̥̘̯̙̻̳̱̣̪̫͂̊̈̏̍͗̓̄͊͛̅̕s̴̛͖̬͓̰͍̬̤̮̠̠̦͉̗̰̮͍̜̱͓̯̘͚̯̏̀̈̊̔́͋͛͋̎̔̿̏́̋̑̿̅̎͂̿̓͋̊̇͜͝ͅę̷̡̦̲̼̗̠̞̮̹̬͔̖̩̰͓̲̭̼͉̠̊͊͛͑̈́̈̏̉̌́̔̓͆̏̈́̌͐̕͘̚̚͘͘͜͝͝ͅͅḍ̵̢̨̝̝̭͙͖̫̮͙͉̖̤̬̜̫͈̭̘̯̠̺̦̬̙̰̳̦͆̈́̽̀̐͐͝.̴͎̳̻͉̰̪̦̻̗̮̱̗̝̥͔̲̲̖̗̾͜.̵̹̦̝̱̣̣̘̥͉̲̼̘̀̿̉͋͌̂́̈͗̉̀͒̚͜͜ͅͅ.̶̡̜͔̠͎̥̻͚̲͍̹̪͎̫̖̪̮̩̖͍̫̦̟̼̦̦̾̈́̀̀̽̀̈̒̋̋́̈́̽͋̿͑͌̄̓̍̚͜͝.̵̨̛̛̓̇̿̃̈́͛̂̋͂̃͝

And now to acknowledge the hints and guesses.

The poem

"something new on something old
lots of green, find the gold"

Was in reference to the dressup skyegawla found, a dressup with lots of green, centered around finding a couple gold coins

HOWEVER the hint itself wasn't found.

It could be noted that the dressup was actually edited on May 24th of this year, despite being posted in 2021.

"Something new on something old"

Is transparent text on the bottom line of the post that says "Saving the world one plant at a time"

Next, Catmother! I didn't even realize armbands were something I did consistently so thank you for teaching me things about myself. I do love the coloured tags as I feel the white tags kinda break the characters I'm trying to create. Left field is apparently exactly where I am too as a lot of your conclusions about the story and the character were spot on!

EnochianGhost wrote:oooh today's kitty looks maybe solarpunk. very cool

Ironically I actually used a Solarpunk name generator. I had a list in front of me and Proser really stuck as I thought it explained the character I was trying to portray very well, but I wanted it to be MORE dystopian and technological, thus transforming it into "Pro-Spr"

Windi_1 wrote:If your kitty had one certain place to go, when and where would it be and why?

Pro-Spr's mission is to go where is best for both the plant and the cat. More information will be provided as we obtain more data on Pro-Spr's whereabouts around the lab, but currently the top of the fridge seems to be a favourite.

Yes I'm claiming reeeeeaaally early but since everything has pretty much been figured out and I'm a very excited person, It'll be more fun for me to be able to tell this story as it progresses instead of having to cram EVERYTHING into one post later in the month.
Last edited by Oddity-Lad on Wed Jun 07, 2023 3:14 am, edited 1 time in total.
Signature art by Batman

Oddity-Lad

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby General Chaos » Wed Jun 07, 2023 3:13 am

screeaamm

The LORE I cant- I'm so excited for this litter.

ღ trades welcome
ღ probably reading

General Chaos

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby nio » Wed Jun 07, 2023 3:26 am

huge fan of all this green omg! i can’t wait to make some fanart for this year’s kitties <3
sun !! he/she/they/any — adult awst cs th
art queueicon cred
𓆟 𓆝 𓆟

semi-hiatus! focusing on bettering my health ^o^
nio

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Windi_1 » Wed Jun 07, 2023 3:31 am

Oddity-Lad wrote:
Ice Queen Sethya wrote:I feel like these cats don't get enough love!

Speaking of....

T̶̛̬̭̦̝̫̈́̽̑́̃̾͆̏͊͛̈́͂͊͐̈́̓͌̈́̈́̎̅̀͋̔͆̈́͂̂̄̋̈̑͘̕̕̕͠r̵̢̛͚̭̖͉̲̰̦͈͍̩͂̉̒̎̇̅̂̓̈́̌̈̀͊͂̑̿́̓͋̄̅̿̐́̽͂̚͘͜͠a̵̢̡̨̧͙͉̗̦̘̞̻͖̙̗̩͙͈̯͎̯̲͍̳͉͚̝̻͇̖̽͜͜ͅn̶͇͈͕͚͛̔̅̋̀̇̌̒̕͜͝s̴̡̧̛̛̫͚̩̲̹͍̬̰̆̅̉͑͋͛̉̆̽̐̓̽͊̈́̉̋̎̎̈́́͊́͛͋̔̋̇̉̈́̓̈́͘̚̚͘͝͝m̷̤̙̜̳̠̟͐͑̉̎͒͂̀͛̀̇̿̎͝ͅi̵̞͚͈̲̣̤̻̙͋͜s̷̨̧̢͉̤̻̭̼̹̱͈̺̻̞͚̻͎̳̠͓̖̬̹͖͓̞̝̜̬̱̲̝͖̻̼͖̮̟͖̮̅̏͐̏̉͋́͗͜s̵̨̨̺̲̠̼̫̼͓͓̜̭̟̟̹͎̗̩͕͔͎̫͚͇̮̾͐̆̔̒̉͝͝͝ỉ̷̫̬̻̉̄̓̂͆͂̑̎͝ơ̵̧̧̖̱͇̲͉͖̱̝̜̮̥͚̪͕̮̥͇͉̪̗̗̲̦̮͙͕̯̰̗̠̓́̈̊͌͊̑͐̇̂̄̅̉̓̂͌͊́̔̏̀̑͑͗̐̑͐̓̃́̈̿͑̌̓͝͝͠͝͝ͅͅͅn̵̜̖̭͓̲̣̬̲͍̳̟̺͚̓̊́͗̅̄̎̍ͅͅ ̶̞̥͔̃̊̈́͋̒̅̔͝͝i̵̡̭̼̣̰͈̰͔̻̞̲̳̞͚͈̻̩̩͈̳̱̥͇͓̠̖̭͖̞̊̆̂̿̈́̋͌͋̔̾́̉͛̈̾̌͑̑̑̕͠ͅn̷̡̧̛͈͎̫͈̹̙̺̙͔̳͉͙̤͈̬̯̲̮̟͌̍̽̍̀̀̏̿̄̊́̆̒́͗̂̈̅̄͒̊̂͒̏̃̽̈̒͘̕͝c̷̢̧̡̮͖͚͚̥̠̻̣̞͍̟̬̬̤̥̗̺̟̉͐͗́̌̿̓̽͒͛͂̽̊̽̅̿̐̌̀̕̚͘͝o̶̧̩̬̱̳̖͍͓͎̜̻͕̳͇̹̙̹̦̣̥̭̣̠͈̮̒̀͑ͅͅm̸̡̺̯̳͔̻̗͉͈̘̯̩͚̰͉̞̦͔̯̲̋̓̀̑́̿́̓̊́̂͆͘ͅͅi̷̡̨̨̛̯̜̘͇̜̤͙͇͕̟̣̻̪̗̟̘̯͖̫̱̪͓̠͉̘͓͓̙̖̯͔̞͇̓ͅͅņ̵̢̢̨̠̜̞͔̝͕̻̭̻̠̳͈̤̳͚̼̗̜͖͚͉̳͍̣̻̱̥̗̜͐̀̀̿̾͒̈́̈̒́̂͆̎̔͐̀́̎̂͌͐̋͒̀̔̔́̍͊̋͑̿̍̕͜͝͝ͅg̸̰͎̭̜͎̹͖̤͖̬͚͈͇̖͈̞̬̫̳̦͔̜̥͊͜ͅ.̵̛̝̙̖̟̼̪̪͈̱͈̦̩̯͕̻̖͔͇̜̘̩̖͎̓̀̓̏̂̀ͅͅͅ.̴̢̡̰̙̬̫̝̻̗̗̹͇̲͚̥̬͕̩͉̗͖̯̩͓̭͛̇̄̋̾̈́̈́͗̾͂͑̋͆̈́̄̑̎́͌̓͛͑͌̚͠.̵̛͇͚͎̜̤͗͌̂̿̓͛̈́̒͌̿̌͐̇̌͗͆̿̂̀̔̏̈́̈́̆̔̈̎͌̈̔̉̒̈́̓̐̕̕͘͝ͅ.̵̢̝̘̼̫̜̲͍̩̺̄͋͊̈͑͒̉̂̑̊̈̂̈́̄̄̈́̌͊́́̑͛̍̀̀̂͆̔̊̓̀̑͑͐́̕͝͝͝

Captains Log, Day 6, 3053

We finally found one, a plant. The project has been on hold for several years as we were missing t̵̙̘̜͋̇̃ẖ̴̥͊̆e̸͉͇̭̣͆͆̀̃ ̷͉̐̌̈͒f̷̤̈́̇ī̸̼̜̝͜ṇ̶̩̈́̀͝͝ͅa̵͔̙͈̲̽͊l̵̻̳̣̽ ̶̧̪̬͍͆̒̇͝p̷̣̪̔͑̽ì̸̧̞͍̓̕ę̸̈́͌͝c̸̣̱̫̈́̎̎è̶̢͂̆́ and couldn't proceed but now... Now it's time to begin. Project Sprout, or what I like to call "Pro-Spr" is a mission to repopulate the Earth with plant life...

Now an arid wasteland, people and animals were forced to either adapt or flee the planet. I'm the leader of a small group, one of many, who haven't yet lost hope. Pro-Spr is a prototype cyborg; part animal, part machine, who has been optimized to maintain and enhance the living conditions for both involved, n̴̢̦͍̔o̷̱̭͛͆͂͜ ̷̠̩̘̔͋m̴̡̼̥̉̄ą̷̥̖͌͌̔t̸̬̩̄͗t̴̖̉é̷̦͠͝r̶͔̈́͝ ̴̧͙̐̊̔ͅw̸̞̮̰̏h̵͔͗͊͘a̶̻͍͒̓ţ̷̣̈̀ is thrown at them. The eventual plan is to propagate and distribute the plant specimen to other clusters so we can begin regrowing the planet. We don't know it's genus yet, however we are hoping it is something that will eventually fruit, as we have yet to receive any updates from other groups in regards to them finding plants. In the week since I've begun documenting the project we've seen relatively sufficient success! The plant is well rooted in the cavity, the cat is, well, still a cat, spends most of the day napping, and the rest of it chasing bugs around. They seem happy despite being part robot which tends to be a concern when it comes to cyborgs. Growth has even been observed in both of them, meaning the symbiosis is working exactly as we had hoped. The future is looking bright, at last.

I'll keep in touch, Captain Odd signing off

T̴̡̡̢͈̪̰̤̤̣͓̯̫͖̹̘̫͔̖́̀̓͜͝r̶̻̳̰̺͈̺͉̝̜̪͎̟͐͐͋̉͋̓̇̿͂̈́̈̽̓͘͝ả̸̡̡̛̮̪̰͉̯̥̭̙͔̠̪̬̦̬̣͓̫̼͖̟͈̜̞͋̀̈́̎͜͝͝ͅņ̸̛̛̗̜̺̪͈͎̟̖͕̲̗̎̀̏͊̅̀̈́̾̽̐̈́͌̕̕͘ͅş̶̥͓̜͉̹͕͕̯̠͉̬͔͙̙͉͇̮̾̏̃́̉͂́̇͂̑͌̀̄́̄͝ͅͅm̵̡̫̲̟̮̲͎͉͎͓̰͕̓̉̀̍̋̾̀̃̉́̋́̐̑͌̍̒̑͘͝i̵̡̨̗̯̮̯̱͍͈͚̮͍̪͚͆͜͜s̷̢̢̗̪͖͈̺̻̹̹̪̖̰̠̀̈́̒̓̔̐͘͠ş̶̤̞̙̤̩̭̯̯̳̙̦̼̭̝̲͍̭̟̦̠̽̄̈́̿̀͗̽̔̓̏̑̉͊̋͘̚͜ͅͅͅi̶͎̪̗̻̘͐͋͌͌̊̓̀̃̅̇̆̈͊̊̂̈̈́̾͛͒̀̾̊̉͜͠ơ̴̢̨̩̬̖̰͖̲̫̬̼̤̭̺̬͚͙̺͔͍̖̼̓̑̒̄͌̈̀̎̽̽̀̂̅͘͠ͅͅͅn̶̨̨̘̘̺̱͎̩͙̻̦̻͈͍̱̘̓͆͗͑͐̓͐̅̆̃̐̇̉̈́̊̅͗͂́̅̕͘̚̚̕ͅ ̸̨̢̡̙̯̠̼͚̳͎̣̣̤̮̺̖̩̣̲̰̪̬̠̼͇̺͙̦̉̾͌̌̌̔͋c̷̩̞͚̭̀l̶̨̧̪̫̦̭̬̰͖̦̰̠͉̠̻̘̘̳͉̠̹̰͓̊̔͋̑̕͝ơ̸̧̢̭̲̭͇̫̪͇̝̭͉̮̱͚̥̘̯̙̻̳̱̣̪̫͂̊̈̏̍͗̓̄͊͛̅̕s̴̛͖̬͓̰͍̬̤̮̠̠̦͉̗̰̮͍̜̱͓̯̘͚̯̏̀̈̊̔́͋͛͋̎̔̿̏́̋̑̿̅̎͂̿̓͋̊̇͜͝ͅę̷̡̦̲̼̗̠̞̮̹̬͔̖̩̰͓̲̭̼͉̠̊͊͛͑̈́̈̏̉̌́̔̓͆̏̈́̌͐̕͘̚̚͘͘͜͝͝ͅͅḍ̵̢̨̝̝̭͙͖̫̮͙͉̖̤̬̜̫͈̭̘̯̠̺̦̬̙̰̳̦͆̈́̽̀̐͐͝.̴͎̳̻͉̰̪̦̻̗̮̱̗̝̥͔̲̲̖̗̾͜.̵̹̦̝̱̣̣̘̥͉̲̼̘̀̿̉͋͌̂́̈͗̉̀͒̚͜͜ͅͅ.̶̡̜͔̠͎̥̻͚̲͍̹̪͎̫̖̪̮̩̖͍̫̦̟̼̦̦̾̈́̀̀̽̀̈̒̋̋́̈́̽͋̿͑͌̄̓̍̚͜͝.̵̨̛̛̓̇̿̃̈́͛̂̋͂̃͝

And now to acknowledge the hints and guesses.

The poem

"something new on something old
lots of green, find the gold"

Was in reference to the dressup skyegawla found, a dressup with lots of green, centered around finding a couple gold coins

HOWEVER the hint itself wasn't found.

It could be noted that the dressup was actually edited on May 24th of this year, despite being posted in 2021.

"Something new on something old"

Is transparent text on the bottom line of the post that says "Saving the world one plant at a time"

Next, Catmother! I didn't even realize armbands were something I did consistently so thank you for teaching me things about myself. I do love the coloured tags as I feel the white tags kinda break the characters I'm trying to create. Left field is apparently exactly where I am too as a lot of your conclusions about the story and the character were spot on!

EnochianGhost wrote:oooh today's kitty looks maybe solarpunk. very cool

Ironically I actually used a Solarpunk name generator. I had a list in front of me and Proser really stuck as I thought it explained the character I was trying to portray very well, but I wanted it to be MORE dystopian and technological, thus transforming it into "Pro-Spr"

Windi_1 wrote:If your kitty had one certain place to go, when and where would it be and why?

Pro-Spr's mission is to go where is best for both the plant and the cat. More information will be provided as we obtain more data on Pro-Spr's whereabouts around the lab, but currently the top of the fridge seems to be a favourite.

Yes I'm claiming reeeeeaaally early but since everything has pretty much been figured out and I'm a very excited person, It'll be more fun for me to be able to tell this story as it progresses instead of having to cram EVERYTHING into one post later in the month.

Fantastic... Fabulous 😍🤩!!! And I'm so glad my question helped. I am really eager to see Pro-Spr grow!
Windi_1

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Oddity-Lad » Wed Jun 07, 2023 3:35 am

General Chaos wrote:
screeaamm

The LORE I cant- I'm so excited for this litter.

I have changed my Profile interests to "live, laugh, lore writing" because of this :lol:
Signature art by Batman

Oddity-Lad

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby axelandria » Wed Jun 07, 2023 3:36 am

nio wrote:huge fan of all this green omg! i can’t wait to make some fanart for this year’s kitties <3

YES OMG your fanart from last year is still incredible!

𝘵𝘩𝘪𝘯𝘨𝘴 𝘤𝘩𝘢𝘯𝘨𝘦,
xxx𝘴𝘶𝘮𝘮𝘦𝘳 𝘦𝘯𝘥𝘴

xxx
call me axel (they/she)
adopt a newbie
toyhouse
listography

axelandria
General Helper

My pets
My items
My wishlist