▐ Staff Dog Resource Guide▐

Discussion about the Pets, Items, Dress-ups, Events, Site, Forum or other CS features!

Re: ▐ Staff Dog Resource Guide▐

Postby AmandaPanda1234 » Sat Sep 12, 2020 3:23 pm

Thanks so much for all of this info! I am really thankful for this thread and your pet group as it helps me name all the pets for the years I wasnt here for! Thanks for the hard work on this thread!

And no. I never noticed that the linearts were reused sometimes! Thats awesome. lol. Learn something new everyday right?

So yea. Thanks a bunch.
AmandaPanda1234

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Brenton » Tue Sep 15, 2020 5:55 am

Up

ImageImage

╔════════════════════╗
• Xanje Supporter
• Pokemon Master
• Check Out Magen
• Ravenclaw
• CS Member Since 2011

╚════════════════════╝
╔════════════════════╗

╚════════════════════╝
Brenton

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Magen » Sun Nov 22, 2020 6:32 pm

Alright, I think I've got 2020 dogs updated up to the point I can! ^^ I'm paranoid I may have missed some important info about some of the dogs in the staff-dog discussion discord group everyone always mentions, so if that's the case and anyone can fill in any blanks, I'd be extremely grateful. <3

Staff, please let me know if anything needs correcting or needs to be added if you happen to look. :D

---.---.---

The names in the staff dog group for the quick-names are also up for anyone who may want to refer to it. :)
accounts/viewgroup.php?groupid=4886391&userid=1500697&pageSize=500

Also, just a fun little tibit, but we just surpassed 300 total staff dogs on the site! We now have 302!

Thanks again to all the Staff members who created beautiful dogs for us this year, they're all gorgeous as usual!
╔════════════════════╗

╚════════════════════╝
╔════════════════════╗

╚════════════════════╝
⇐▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬⇒

ImageImage

Magen

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby kiwiboyy » Thu Dec 03, 2020 3:15 pm

ahh thanks for the info ive been on for 7-9 years and I never knew they had names!
ImageImage
kiwiboyy

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Alyssa99 » Tue Jan 05, 2021 9:18 am

Magen wrote:Alright, I think I've got 2020 dogs updated up to the point I can! ^^ I'm paranoid I may have missed some important info about some of the dogs in the staff-dog discussion discord group everyone always mentions, so if that's the case and anyone can fill in any blanks, I'd be extremely grateful. <3

Staff, please let me know if anything needs correcting or needs to be added if you happen to look. :D

---.---.---

The names in the staff dog group for the quick-names are also up for anyone who may want to refer to it. :)

Also, just a fun little tibit, but we just surpassed 300 total staff dogs on the site! We now have 302!

Thanks again to all the Staff members who created beautiful dogs for us this year, they're all gorgeous as usual!

I noticed a mistake in the quick name group, Saikiyo’s dog Actaeon is listed as unnamed for 2020 (that’s the name I have down for mine so I’m pretty sure that’s it)
I miss you, puppy
Pet's name: Honey
Adopt virtual pets at Chicken Smoothie!

Pet's name: Sasha

My Kiuii (thanks skwigler!): Forum/viewtopic.php?f=53&t=3952717
Support CDH Awareness! Image
Adopt virtual pets at Chicken Smoothie! I hate myself for adopting this off account *cries*
Alyssa99

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Magen » Tue Jan 05, 2021 6:09 pm

ticklekid wrote:
Magen wrote:Alright, I think I've got 2020 dogs updated up to the point I can! ^^ I'm paranoid I may have missed some important info about some of the dogs in the staff-dog discussion discord group everyone always mentions, so if that's the case and anyone can fill in any blanks, I'd be extremely grateful. <3

---.---.---

I noticed a mistake in the quick name group, Saikiyo’s dog Actaeon is listed as unnamed for 2020 (that’s the name I have down for mine so I’m pretty sure that’s it)

Thanks for the info! Did you by chance have a post or something to share for it? I love posting sources for the pups info. ^^
╔════════════════════╗

╚════════════════════╝
╔════════════════════╗

╚════════════════════╝

ImageImage

Magen

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Alyssa99 » Wed Jan 06, 2021 3:58 am

Magen wrote:
ticklekid wrote:

---.---.---

Thanks for the info! Did you by chance have a post or something to share for it? I love posting sources for the pups info. ^^

I’ll see if I can find it and then post it here! I saw some other dogs without names that actually do have names as well. I can’t remember off the top of my head which ones right now, but my staff pet group should have all those names updated! I actually searched for names in the old staff litter discussion threads long before I found this resource thread!

Edit: Found it! Not from the forum but from this google document, under Outcomes
https://docs.google.com/spreadsheets/u/ ... /htmlview#
The document seems to have forgotten to add forum page links for Saikiyo, but the pup’s name is there.
I miss you, puppy

Adopt virtual pets at Chicken Smoothie! I hate myself for adopting this off account *cries*
Alyssa99

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Magen » Wed Jan 06, 2021 3:32 pm

Thanks ticklekid!
I'll have to give that a look over and update names where needed. I appreciate the resource! ^^
╔════════════════════╗

╚════════════════════╝
╔════════════════════╗

╚════════════════════╝

ImageImage

Magen

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Alyssa99 » Fri Jan 08, 2021 3:00 pm

Magen wrote:Thanks ticklekid!
I'll have to give that a look over and update names where needed. I appreciate the resource! ^^

You’re welcome!
I miss you, puppy

Alyssa99

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Raire » Fri Jan 08, 2021 11:44 pm

_________ Image

# If you have any question or problem, please send us a help ticket