GH Litter Discussion Thread 2018

Discussion about the Pets, Items, Dress-ups, Events, Site, Forum or other CS features!

Re: GH Litter Discussion Thread 2018

Postby Guest » Fri Jun 01, 2018 7:35 pm

You know that kermit meme with the good kermit and bad kermit? that's so me rn.
"Do I be a good human and tell people the stump kitty is as rare as all the other outcomes or do I accept unfair on their behalf trades for it" ahaha

Postby Ashki » Fri Jun 01, 2018 9:41 pm

Woohoo Salmon Squad! Hope you guys enjoy the litter this year (:
xxxxx
x
x
x

Hello, I'm Ashki!
PMs are always open ♥

frfttfaqget helphoards

Ashki
General Helper

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby GoodbyeYall » Fri Jun 01, 2018 10:07 pm

Just to confirm, as it's a GH litter and not a normal one, would it be safe to assume the stump kitty isn't a split outcome? Or did two of the GH team up to challenge us?
see you later
GoodbyeYall

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Shinryu » Fri Jun 01, 2018 10:09 pm

Gracie. wrote:Just to confirm, as it's a GH litter and not a normal one, would it be safe to assume the stump kitty isn't a split outcome? Or did two of the GH team up to challenge us?

No splits in this litter^^
    The stump kitty only grows into one outcome.

[ formerly ZEL ] [ they/he ] [ Germany ]      And what of you, my mirror?      [PCE] [FR]
                           currently mostly inactive
Shinryu

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby GoodbyeYall » Fri Jun 01, 2018 10:19 pm

ZΕL wrote:
Gracie. wrote:Just to confirm, as it's a GH litter and not a normal one, would it be safe to assume the stump kitty isn't a split outcome? Or did two of the GH team up to challenge us?

No splits in this litter^^
    The stump kitty only grows into one outcome.

Okay! Thank you so much Zel!
see you later
GoodbyeYall

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby XxFlamepoolxX » Fri Jun 01, 2018 10:25 pm

Not a huge fan f the pallet, but hey, the artists of CS can make anything work. I'm sure these guys will turn out great.
(Do you take pallet suggestions?)
Image Image

GRAB BAGS & RARES FOR C$

Selling TH characters HERE
XxFlamepoolxX

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Shinryu » Fri Jun 01, 2018 10:57 pm

We discuss palettes we would like to try and then vote on them, so it's pretty much a "most popular palette among the team wins" thing^^
    A lot of people wanted a sunset colour scheme this time, so that's the type of palette we went with.

We all like to read the discussion thread, so we do note what people do or don't like, but it would be a bit chaotic if we let everyone suggest palettes. It's already pretty difficult for just the dozen of us to settle on one, I'm pretty sure if we ever tried to take public suggestions we'd end up with hundreds of possible palettes because everyone's favourite colours and combinations are so different and unique :D

[ formerly ZEL ] [ they/he ] [ Germany ]      And what of you, my mirror?      [PCE] [FR]
                           currently mostly inactive
Shinryu

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Monomares » Fri Jun 01, 2018 10:59 pm

Pffbbbt ZEL.
Monomares

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Guest » Fri Jun 01, 2018 11:00 pm

A pink and white pallet would be so cute, you could incorporate other 'pink aesthetic' colours too like pastel blues and purples.

Postby XxFlamepoolxX » Fri Jun 01, 2018 11:09 pm

ZΕL wrote:
    We discuss palettes we would like to try and then vote on them, so it's pretty much a "most popular palette among the team wins" thing^^
    A lot of people wanted a sunset colour scheme this time, so that's the type of palette we went with.

We all like to read the discussion thread, so we do note what people do or don't like, but it would be a bit chaotic if we let everyone suggest palettes. It's already pretty difficult for just the dozen of us to settle on one, I'm pretty sure if we ever tried to take public suggestions we'd end up with hundreds of possible palettes because everyone's favourite colours and combinations are so different and unique :D

I completely understand that. The pallet seems a lot nicer with the colors all lined up. I guess its the bright red that’s throwing me off. Seems a little out of place with the softer colors. Again, it’s just personal preference and I’m sure they will all turn out just fine. Blanket patterns and newborns tend to throw me off a bit anyway. It’s hard to incorporate an entire pallet and patterns(especially with such a big litter) into that tiny blanket and newborn.
Image Image

GRAB BAGS & RARES FOR C$

Selling TH characters HERE
XxFlamepoolxX

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me