Rareness Guide to 2009 Dogs (Updated Dec. 29th)

Discussion about the Pets, Items, Dress-ups, Events, Site, Forum or other CS features!

Re: Rareness Guide to 2009 Dogs (adding concrete!)

Postby Kinarra » Wed Oct 07, 2009 8:08 am

Well maybe I just got lucky for once :lol: I had a ton of the brown ones, I had to trade for the green one.
Beware I am really a flesh eating demon!

I am going on hiatus for I don't know how long, mainly from the forums. Trouble out in the real world, just want all my buddies to know I luff you guys and girls and I will try to get on when I can <3
I'm locking all my groups and I would like it if I wasn't PMed to much, I don't have a lot of time to check my inbox now and I don't want to be flooded ^^;
Kinarra

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Minimanta » Wed Oct 07, 2009 8:12 am

Yeah, one of my friends missed the blue-greenish and I only got one of them... So I thought that one was the rarest too..
If you can dream it, you can do it ~~ Walter Elias Disney
ImageImageImage
For every one minute you don't smile, you lose 60 seconds of happiness
Minimanta

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Kinarra » Wed Oct 07, 2009 8:18 am

Who said the brown one was rarest anyways? :|

I am going on hiatus for I don't know how long, mainly from the forums. Trouble out in the real world, just want all my buddies to know I luff you guys and girls and I will try to get on when I can <3
I'm locking all my groups and I would like it if I wasn't PMed to much, I don't have a lot of time to check my inbox now and I don't want to be flooded ^^;
Kinarra

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby ~Kaleidoscope~ » Wed Oct 07, 2009 8:19 am

Kinarra wrote:Who said the brown one was rarest anyways? :|

*cough* I just did...
But because when I posted it in the "How Rare is my Pet?" topic months ago, someone replied, "he was the rare of the litter. but he's considered uncommon" or something like that.
~Kaleidoscope~

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Minimanta » Wed Oct 07, 2009 8:23 am

Hmm... I don't really know actually. I just know the blue one is common XD And then I'm a little unsure about the two other, but my guess is that the green one is the uncommon of the litter. I really don't want to say the rare out of the litter. They weren't that rare anyway^^
If you can dream it, you can do it ~~ Walter Elias Disney
ImageImageImage
For every one minute you don't smile, you lose 60 seconds of happiness
Minimanta

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Kinarra » Wed Oct 07, 2009 8:24 am

They were a small litter though weren't they? I can't really remember it was so long ago xD

Kinarra

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby ~Kaleidoscope~ » Wed Oct 07, 2009 8:26 am

Kinarra wrote:They were a small litter though weren't they? I can't really remember it was so long ago xD

Yeah, three outcomes.
~Kaleidoscope~

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Kinarra » Wed Oct 07, 2009 8:29 am

No I meant how many pups you were allowed to adopt, I think it was 8 maybe or 6?

Kinarra

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby shez » Wed Oct 07, 2009 2:45 pm

o.o Overnight discussion. Would it please the general public to set both the green and brown to 'uncommon'? It wasn't a particularly hard set to obtain though =/

I have updated the thread to include October. I have also included some working titles that have begun taking shape as 'official' names. These may be changed based on which titles emerge as the common choice for each blanket.

September will get newborn images added as soon as is possible.
shez

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Kinarra » Wed Oct 07, 2009 9:21 pm

Yeah I think that would do, I still think the brown was commonish though, or I just got lucky then. But you are right it was easy to get them all.

Kinarra

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me