"The" Rares List Guide - Do not ask about new UR's!

Discussion about the Pets, Items, Dress-ups, Events, Site, Forum or other CS features!

Re: "The" Rares List Guide - Updated [20-07-2015]

Postby marmoris » Mon Aug 24, 2015 9:10 am

Honestly the most I got offered for my malk was a UR Pickle and a red Dagon but the pickle has horrid demand. I think the purple toxic is a good spot for it. However, is anyone feeling BEGS are getting a little more uncommon..? >_> I haven't seen any lately.. ??
i am consistently inactive, i come and go as i please for monthly adopts and events. i rarely respond to trades unless im looking for something.
marmoris

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby LissaJo » Mon Aug 24, 2015 12:40 pm

personally, I paid a blue toxic for my pineapple (march 28) and a spotted tribal for my bengal (june 6)

I think blue toxic level is about fair for the pineapple.. they seem to still be going for at least a sorbet and I usually see other lists added with them

the bengal I think should be a high lower list.. maybe non balloon-ish level?
LissaJo

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby DaDwarf » Tue Aug 25, 2015 5:20 am

Only early very rare pets are added to the list. No rares are going to be be ever added. Even if the shima would go vr, which will be in a longgg time, itll have to climb the list just like any other pet so start out at the bottom. Were talking about years and years from now, itll take a really long time before it goes very rare and itll take an even longer time after that before it even gets considered to be added to the list. So short reply, no. The shima will not be added to the list and is not worth anything near a list pet.
DaDwarf

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby DaDwarf » Tue Aug 25, 2015 8:24 am

Please keep asking about when/if pets are added to a minimum. When they aren't being discussed here they are most likely not going to be added any time soon!

Lets get back onto the UR discussion.

Ur malk:
August 4 2015
August 9 2015
March 16 2015
December 10 2014
April 23 2014 (Can't find the trade but i paid around a sorbet for the malk.)

Posted on Sun Oct 26, 2014, date not mentioned
Posted on Mar 17, 2015, date not mentioned

These trades clearly show that the UR malk doesn't go for around sorbets, it goes for much higher. The whole 'i don't want to up the demand' argument doesn't fit on this pet. It is in demand, it's always been in demand and it can be really hard to find. I haven't seen anyone swap it for anything near it's tier in at least a year and trades like the ones posted here i've seen all around more and more. I personally want to place it at least at spotted tribal, maybe even higher at GWJ tier. Please keep in mind that the gap will be moved once ive figured out how to make it the least confusing, the UR malk wouldn't go 'over the gap' (not that that is something that really matters, the gap is only there to show that the gaps get bigger, and nothing more.)

UR Pineapple:
August 6 2015
19th of august.
18th of august.

The two last ones aren't to be counted, the top one i'm not sure as to how much we need to rely on it. The Pineapple is valued at about 2 non dogs there and imo that's too much. I kinda was thinking GWJ tier, i don't count it as a non just yet but firmly believe its worth more then a spotted tribal. It's demand is so-so, its better then normal fruits but not more then the UR grapes have. It was pretty rare from the start, i did some hardcore watching of the UR's when they were released and for every 6 ur cats i only found 1 pineapple (sorta kinda.). (also the Ur phoenix trade is mine lol, i went a lil overboard xD)

UR Bengal:
July 23 2015
June 30 2015
December 20 2014 <- my trade. The only reason why i paid this much is because it was a friend and i really wanted to just get the bengal fast lol. It was EVERYWHERE after the release, only the first day nons were offered all around, the days right after its 'worth' dropped to sorbet or less until the FTT people picked up the "its worth a sorbet" and deemed it was going to be worth a sorbet.

Not a fan of placing it that high. I personally feel like it should be below the yellow/green toxic tier, maybe at nonballoon even. Not sure if that low would be good but it does not have the best demand and its certainly not rare. I'm not even sure if i consider it rarer then the UR ice cat.

I am searching for more bengal trades but if you have any or have seen any, please pm them to me OR post them here yourself: viewtopic.php?f=20&t=2062721
Please post them WITH dates or if you found the trade on the forums, please ask the trade owner to provide dates c:
DaDwarf

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Sinbreaker » Wed Aug 26, 2015 10:49 am

Please post all trades over the pets on topic here ^^ --> Link

This is to keep the thread more organized and leave room for the actual discussion. ^^
XXXXXWe are all just stories in the end,
XXXXXXXSo make it a good one

X X FlightRising XPM Help
╔════════════════╗
Human, I wonder why
You're a better make then I
Could ever build or create.
You know of Love, I of Hate.
©

╚════════════════╝

A special thanks to my good friend DredgeTH and Sevil-S for drawing one of my characters each, who you will see rotate in and out of my signature.
Sinbreaker

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby ~ t r o u b l e ~ » Thu Aug 27, 2015 1:46 pm

Guys please keep the spam to a minimum.
If you want to know about the possibility of a pet being added, use the search function. Or ask the worth threads if a pet is worth a list. Likely if its not on the list now, and its not a store pet, it won't be added for awhile, if ever.
If you want to keep track of the thread, please use the bookmark function at the bottom of the page.
This thread has become spammier and spammier and people seem to be ignoring all the requests to stop spamming. Please do not let the spam continue. It does not make this thread easy to keep clean when there is so much spam.
Lets keep it on topic please. Only the current discussions or realistic suggestions towards the list.

UR Malk
I agree that it should be above the sorbs. Personally I would like it at the beg tier. It has the demand behind it. And not only that, its actually rather rare. So we aren't just moving it based on the fact that its going for overpay. It was overshadowed by the UR tiger, just like the grapes and the UR rat. The malk has always had more demand than either of those two and I would say its harder to find as well.
I don't see a problem with moving it that high right now since the rarity is there and so is the demand. It clear by the trades that it can get that much even without being at that spot.

Bengal
I see this pet everywhere. Even with people saying "its worth a sorb" it goes for less than that. I think that shows that they really are a lot more common than sorbs and not as rare. When the bengal does go for a sorb level or a bit more, its because people are told its worth a sorb and so they trade for it that way. Its like previous years of using "The new URs are worth a non." I would be happy with it at the lowest toxics or even lower.

Pineapple
By far more rare than the bengal. I believe it should go more towards the begs-non area. Not quite to the nons, but definitely above the begs. For a fruit I think it has decent demand for a fruit. I've seen it go for more than the cat on many occasions. I would like to see it around gwj maybe based on my personal views on it

IT WORLD OF N HERE
xxx
ᴀɴᴅ ɪ ᴅᴏɴ'ᴛ ᴋɴᴏω ɪғ ɪ ᴄᴀɴ єѕcαρє
▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄ ▄▄--▄▄▄▄▄▄
-----------
▪ ▪ ▪ ◤-------------------------◥ ▪ ▪ ▪
I am a poison.
a DEADLY thing.
not afraid
and poised to ᴋɪʟʟ.

▪ ▪ ▪ ◣-------------------------◢ ▪ ▪ ▪

»»»»»»»»«»»»»»»»»
I AM TOXIC
pixel by highflyer<3

▪ ▌
▪ ▌
▪ ▌
▪ ▌
▪ ▌
▪ ▌
▪ ▌
▪ ▌
▪ ▌
▪ ▌
▪ ▌
▪ ▌
▪ ▌
▪ ▌
▪ ▌
▪ ▌
▪ ▌
▪ ▌

Trades
Character Site
Flight Rising
FR Trades
Patchwork Hoard [169]

Name is Trouble,
I am an aspiring
engineer,
leo, gamer,
artist, book
worm, and
slytherin
<3

art by
Goshgirl fr and Speedy <3

~ t r o u b l e ~

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby marmoris » Thu Aug 27, 2015 3:07 pm

~ t r o u b l e ~ wrote:
If you want to know about the possibility of a pet being added, use the search function. Or ask the worth threads if a pet is worth a list. Likely if its not on the list now, and its not a store pet, it won't be added for awhile, if ever.
If you want to keep track of the thread, please use the bookmark function at the bottom of the page.
This thread has become spammier and spammier and people seem to be ignoring all the requests to stop spamming. Please do not let the spam continue. It does not make this thread easy to keep clean when there is so much spam.
Lets keep it on topic please. Only the current discussions or realistic suggestions towards the list.

UR Malk
I agree that it should be above the sorbs. Personally I would like it at the beg tier. It has the demand behind it. And not only that, its actually rather rare. So we aren't just moving it based on the fact that its going for overpay. It was overshadowed by the UR tiger, just like the grapes and the UR rat. The malk has always had more demand than either of those two and I would say its harder to find as well.
I don't see a problem with moving it that high right now since the rarity is there and so is the demand. It clear by the trades that it can get that much even without being at that spot.

Bengal
I see this pet everywhere. Even with people saying "its worth a sorb" it goes for less than that. I think that shows that they really are a lot more common than sorbs and not as rare. When the bengal does go for a sorb level or a bit more, its because people are told its worth a sorb and so they trade for it that way. Its like previous years of using "The new URs are worth a non." I would be happy with it at the lowest toxics or even lower.

Pineapple
By far more rare than the bengal. I believe it should go more towards the begs-non area. Not quite to the nons, but definitely above the begs. For a fruit I think it has decent demand for a fruit. I've seen it go for more than the cat on many occasions. I would like to see it around gwj maybe based on my personal views on it

For the bengal, I personally would say maybe the ice cat level, or the non-balloon level. I just personally think thats a good place, as they ARE pretty easy to spot.
i am consistently inactive, i come and go as i please for monthly adopts and events. i rarely respond to trades unless im looking for something.
marmoris

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby wildberry, » Fri Aug 28, 2015 3:56 pm

~ t r o u b l e ~ wrote:

UR Malk

Bengal

Pineapple

I believe the Bengal may be as rare as a sorbet, but people do not like the cat as much so it goes lower. I'd be fine with any tier between a Rainbow Mane and a Sorbet.

For the pineapple, I personally like it and it goes for far more than a Sorbet, I'd be fine with it above the gap, just around the flower tier or just below the gap.

And yes I think the UR malks demand has risen a bit lately and I'd like to see it move up. At least above a sorbet.
─────────────────────────────────────────

xxxxxxxxxx┌───────────────────┐
xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxH e l l o !
xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxthe world ends
xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxthe world begins again
xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxits always been that way
xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx -the fifth wave

xxxxxxxxxx└───────────────────┘

x──────────────────────────────────── • • •
<3 bffl jay uwu DA
wildberry,

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Kyar » Thu Sep 03, 2015 6:20 pm

~Snowfall~ wrote:I don't see the punk dogs moved up?

They were on the grey mini husky tier. They are now on the peppermint bun tier. :)
Have a good day y'all.
Please contact me here or on TH - I will no longer be using Discord!
Kyar

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Sinbreaker » Mon Sep 07, 2015 12:30 am

angst wrote:
This is completely random: but what about the strawberry dog litter? I haven't seen them around much, I know it took me forever to find mine. Does anyone know how rare they actually are, or am I just delusional? And what about the (kind-of) gossip about Tess's 08' colorful dog litter being added to some part of the list?

((@above the 11' griffins have enough demand to be list pets already tbh. they're toooouuuugh.))

I know I'm not some cool experienced player and I don't belong on this thread at all, but I was just wondering. How often do pets get added to the list, anyways?

Random litters won't be added to the list, It takes a long time for pets to become rare enough to go on the list. The original list was made in 2011, several years after the first list pets were made.

Most of the Strawberry litter is still only rare, and as for the 'gossip' of the colorful 08 Litter, there has been no talk about it. Any pet that will be added will have to be in good demand, and hard to get. Everyone has troubles obtaining pets now and then, but that does not make them 'List Material' (example being, the 2012 VR Lions, White February, Shima, exc) And I have to disagree on the Griffions :) I have several, and I'm able to achieve them by paying one 09 Rare.

As for how often, maybe a few once a year. At most. It takes a while for pets to get that rare, due to the number, the availability, and how many are rereleased on Dec 18.
XXXXXWe are all just stories in the end,
XXXXXXXSo make it a good one

X X FlightRising XPM Help
╔════════════════╗
Human, I wonder why
You're a better make then I
Could ever build or create.
You know of Love, I of Hate.
©

╚════════════════╝

A special thanks to my good friend DredgeTH and Sevil-S for drawing one of my characters each, who you will see rotate in and out of my signature.
Sinbreaker

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me