"The" Rares List Guide - Do not ask about new UR's!

Discussion about the Pets, Items, Dress-ups, Events, Site, Forum or other CS features!

Re: "The" Rares List Guide - Updated [20-07-2015]

Postby RedAutumnLeaf » Fri Aug 21, 2015 3:42 am

I definitely agree with Sinbreaker. That was a similar concern of mine.

Normally when discussing pets like the BA or Raven, people request moving them up, but we all decide not to because it would cause a demand spike higher than what it should be worth. While I understand that the UR Malk is long overdue for a move, I'm against moving it too much for a similar reason. A spike in worth is fine, but I believe going above the gap right now would be too drastic.

In addition, I have rarely seen the UR Malk go for a Non, and I have almost never seen it go for more. I understand that there are users who have managed to trade it for that, but I personally haven't seen any trades like that in my experience.
ImageImageImageImage
RedAutumnLeaf

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Dawn. » Fri Aug 21, 2015 3:47 am

Somewhere between the sorbet and spotted tribal sounds agreeable. That's usually how much people were willing to give as an average. But I'm quite sure it hasn't gone for any lower than a sorbet recently, but if anyone would like to post trade offers, that might help a little.
Dawn.

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby DaDwarf » Fri Aug 21, 2015 3:56 am

I'm not worried about any demand spike, because the demand is already there xD This is one of the many trades i got for one of the ur malks i traded recently: http://www.chickensmoothie.com/trades/v ... 9MgypV95Ug : 2015-04-23

Most of the offers i got tallied up to that and the only reason why i took the ur holly was because i still needed one for a friend. I'm pretty sure ur malks have gotten swaps from ur fruits above the gap as well so non isn't the most i've seen one go for. You just cant really count the coontail/sunback tier because that's in a whole galaxy regarding demand haha

Try not to stick too tight to the whole 'gap' situation. I know many say they don't want to move the UR malk above the gap, but if the gap is moved (Which it probably will) then it's not above the gap lol

Trading a sorbet for an UR malk is tough, usually more is expected so i def don't want to put them that low. I also do think they are more popular then the UR grapes so placing them together wouldn't really sit well with me? idk, i'm looking at more ur malk trades right now.
DaDwarf

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Topiratti » Fri Aug 21, 2015 4:03 am

I recently traded for a UR Malk plus a bunch of other pets with my Non. Would you like to see that trade as part of the UR Malk discussion?
[size=150]I've quit CS, tho I'm seeking Birthday date swaps for Shima LongTail, Dragon Cat PPS, Cheshire Cat, dates in pet names
Topiratti

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby DaDwarf » Fri Aug 21, 2015 4:05 am

Topiratti wrote:I recently traded for a UR Malk plus a bunch of other pets with my Non. Would you like to see that trade as part of the UR Malk discussion?

Any trades made before the UR malk first got mentioned on this thread (several weeks ago by me/solloby) are more then welcome to be posted here: viewtopic.php?f=20&t=2062721&hilit=malk Please don't forget the date!
DaDwarf

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Topiratti » Fri Aug 21, 2015 4:07 am

DaDwarf wrote:
Topiratti wrote:I recently traded for a UR Malk plus a bunch of other pets with my Non. Would you like to see that trade as part of the UR Malk discussion?

Any trades made before the UR malk first got mentioned on this thread (several weeks ago by me/solloby) are more then welcome to be posted here: viewtopic.php?f=20&t=2062721&hilit=malk Please don't forget the date!

This trade was made on Aug 4th 2015, would that be good? I also have 2 Pineapple trades from December, nothing recently.
[size=150]I've quit CS, tho I'm seeking Birthday date swaps for Shima LongTail, Dragon Cat PPS, Cheshire Cat, dates in pet names
Topiratti

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby DaDwarf » Fri Aug 21, 2015 4:08 am

Yes, just post them on the thread. Ill make a master post of useful trades in a min.
DaDwarf

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Dawn. » Fri Aug 21, 2015 4:16 am

Now, would it be fine to post a trade where I was the one offering on the ur malk?
Dawn.

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Kyar » Fri Aug 21, 2015 6:08 am

*finally gets caught up*

Here we go. I don't have any trades for evidence right now but I'll throw in a few thoughts:

UR bengal - The FTT took off with calling them worth a sorbet but man they're everywhere. I found LOADS right away on the 18th and they just don't have the demand behind them at all anymore. No trades I had were relevant because they were too close but I've still gotten loads of offers including the bengals even recently. They aren't very rare and they really don't have much of any demand. However - they never had the insanely bad rap of the UR ice cat so I wouldn't want to put them down THAT low. I could comfortably see them somewhere in the nonballoon-(maybe) gearback range. The gearback might not be a bad spot for demand purposes but that'd be about the absolute top of where I'd want to put it and I'd hesitate to go that high for rarity reasons.

UR pineapple - I've had someone offer me a pineapple for a non + advent within the past few months but I don't have the link anymore. Long story short I think they're actually pretty rare (obviously OMGSR) but they have the classic fruit syndrome. People who want them want to get them for cheap and those who have them get frustrated and start asking for stuff like two raven dogs for them because they just can't stand to wait around for a while. Plus people saying it's worth a sorbet or whatever isn't helping anything. For rarity alone I really don't think it makes any sense to go below the sorbet level - but even so I think it deserves to be in the u-Nick-orn-UR flower range from what I've seen. It's demand seems to be better than the cucumber and its rarity tag is higher so I don't think it deserves to be below the current big gap - regardless of where the gap moves.

UR Malk - These dears have always been rare but their demand has grown as years go by. I'm not sure if that hoarder still has theirs but I do know that they're very hard to come by and go for a lot. I agree that sorbet is too low. It's been OMGSR since its release (I believe? Very close if not) and it has the demand behind it now. I've been casually searching for one for a long time but I can't get my hands on any. Personally I'm feeling the purple toxic area would make a nice jump without going too crazy. I don't think it consistently goes for nons and trades with pets like the GWJ and UR holly are telling - but I think demand plays a factor there too. You're always gonna get more overpay for a pet if the pet being offered is low demand.
Have a good day y'all.
Please contact me here or on TH - I will no longer be using Discord!
Kyar

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby ~ Sparkyy ~ » Sat Aug 22, 2015 8:37 am

If you want trades on the UR MALK I have some

x x

Although I agree, I think a sorbet is a bit too low for the UR MALK, I think a purple toxic would be good, So its not above the gap, since that would be a bit too big of a jump in my opinion, but its not too low neither.
╔══════════════════╗
Hey, I'm Sparkyy.
Over to the side is my FoxFan, Toby.

Mods: Me and Arrow--wolf are sisters
╚══════════════════╝
╔══════════════════╗
DeviantArt
╚══════════════════╝
╔══════════════════╗

╚══════════════════╝
~ Sparkyy ~

My pets