GH Litter Discussion 2019

Discussion about the Pets, Items, Dress-ups, Events, Site, Forum or other CS features!

Re: GH Litter Discussion 2019

Postby Aaron✦ » Thu Jun 20, 2019 1:57 am

There's still stuff missing on the hint chart like the video link, and the post that posted an already discovered hint is on there, so in the spirit of keeping newcomers in the loop where it comes to my hints here's everything you need to know to get caught up:

azkaboy wrote:
Aliria wrote:In other news, I found "lherzolite 7" in white text on the first post of the June Discussion Thread, which was posted by Rockruff. No idea if this is a clue, or what it means.

Okay.

I hate this so much. Because it feels like a goose chase.
But I think I've found something lmao.

Lherzolite is a type of igneous rock. Unsure where that leads us. So I'm leaving that for now.
!! However !!
The 7 next to it got me wondering, so I did a forum search for the word; there was a few cases of it!
From newest to oldest it spelled out: 7OZUbyk
Which pinged me as something I recognized as an imgur URL.
After searching for that, it showed nothing. So I turned it backwards = kybUZO7
Which DID give me something.

This image: https://i.imgur.com/kybUZO7.png

Which looks entirely black but it's not.
Bought over into Photoshop and using the magic wand tool, I found this: Image
SAMUEL F B
-
FRIENDS, FAMILY, TEAMMATES. . .

Samuel F.B, better known as Samuel Morse, was the inventor of the Morse Code (another hint we've been working on).

I'll leave what I've found here for others to work on but this is what I've got from a prelim search but this feels so red herring that I wanna scream.

Aliria wrote:Edit: "Friends, family, teammates" could refer to the people who have the Morse code in their signatures, since most of the ones we've found were in other staff member's signatures, but one was in a friend's signature. That left family, and I remembered reading somewhere that Rockruff had a sister who played CS, so I found her profile and found "(#6) --.-"

azkaboy wrote:MORSE CODE POTENTIALLY
    lesbian: (#1) ..--. (??)ÜE(?)AE if Ü is pronounced in english
    Dama: (#2) ...- (V)
    Saikiyo: (#3) = <BT>(Break) OR just a plain equals sign. equals signs in morse translate to -...- but an = can also be used as a Break Line in morse messages
    Seasonal: (#4) --.- (Q)
    AquilaFuga: (#5) .-. ^ (R)
    Jayfrost: (#7) .- ^ (A)
    Vampiric: (#8) _ (T)
    Merilin: (#9) .. (I)
    Raire: (#10) . (E)
    Swiftalu: (#11) -- (M)
    SoulWings: (#12) ..- (U)
    Tarkeli (#13) .--. ^ (P)
    Zeena: (#14) .. ^ (I)

ÜEV=QR^(?)A^TIEMUP^I^ ------(?) is left for #6 unfound as of yet.

Adding in #6 , the code is "?V=QRQATIEMUPI"

I tried putting that into Youtube, since it looked like a video URL, and got nothing. Then, I realized that YT URLs are case sensitive, and those carets might have a meaning. So, I tried "?v=qRqAtiemuPI" ... and still got nothing. I think we're close though!

Another edit: I tried switching out the T for an underscore, and here we go!

The video is a minute and a half long and completely black and silent, except for a frame where it flashes the word "Rockruff" and a frame which flashes "#86"

Edit 3: #86 could be a reference to this hoard.

@rockruff Is the short cat yours?

Kitty&Cats wrote:I took a look back at rockfuff's video that we found.

The first thing that flashes is at 0:08 saying "ROCKRUFF". It is shown for 4 frames in total.

At 0:56 it says "#86", also for 4 frames.

Aliria said that #86 might be in reference to this hoard, so maybe it was the cat with short legs, but Rockruff denied the short leg cat. This leads me to believe that if there's another short cat that it will be Rockruff's. The horse could also have something else in common with the cat. Purple is in the color pallet this year so maybe the cat is purple and white with hints of black. The horse has stars surrounding it so maybe the cat's adult stage will be surrounded by stars or something else!

parabatai. wrote:
    alright so it might just be my limited technology, but i couldn't find much of anything when i messed with the color/brightness/exposure/saturation/etc. of the "rockruff" and "#86" frames. when i got to thinking about it i did realize that h and f (from the youtube channel name and video title) represent the number values 8 and 6 respectively, so i tried playing with the same stuff for the frames at the top of those seconds, and i still got nothing (though i did get a couple of small dots on the frame from eight seconds, it seems like your typical video stuff). it might be referring to frames eight and six of the video itself, which someone else will have to do because i don't have the tech for that.

as i typed this up i recalled the "rockruff" text appeared at 00:08, so i checked out hoard group number eight and didn't see anything there. same goes for the "#86" text at 00:56. i also took a lot at all of the pets in hoard group 86 and noticed almost all of them came from one user, but i don't think that is relevant. there also seems to be no audio, unless someone can put it in a video editor and see. as far as i could tell there was nothing.

i hope i was able to help. c:

Aliria wrote:Rockruff's signature has been updated with the words "find benji ✫✧." His chicken groups all start with those two symbols, and none of the pets in them have names except this guy, named Benji! I have no idea what to do with him, but I certainly found him!

parabatai. wrote:
    also i don't know if this is related, but on rockruff's (previously ) blurb for the staff page, the following is listed at the bottom (literally copy/pasted):

edit: i was able to solve the hint on rockruff's blurb! at first i wondered if the numbers were ascii, but that turned up unrecognized characters. i then decided it was a polybius square, but didn't know what the codeword wold be so i let that go. as it turns out, the cipher used was simple: unicode! the numbers translate to a question: what breed is he? this is clearly a hint to his cat and makes me wonder if, as the previous chicken hint suggests (original post and my theory), the alien/tailless cat is his?

now that i think about it, benji's breed should be the silkie chicken, which looks like this as a baby and their eggs are the traditional white or brown as in real life.

i therefore concur with previous guesses that this kitten is rockruff's!

x
x

[
x
x

1 pet to go!icon
need help?guidesfor newbies

he/xey - no they/them
Image Image Image

x
x

]
Aaron✦
Global Moderator

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby dogtreat » Thu Jun 20, 2019 3:25 am

If we dont get a thorough explanation of people's hints after their kitty has grown (especially at Cel's q hints because im losing my mind over it) then I just might riot.

Depending on if we get a growth and confirmation in what like 9 hours?? I'll post which cat I think is whose from the remaining bunch ^^

Have we got a confirmation on the city kitty yet?

ceasefire now!
until we are all free, none of us are free
liberation, freedom and return for palestine!
dogtreat
Global Moderator

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Daisukina » Thu Jun 20, 2019 4:12 am

Bubgum wrote:So I have been looking at past Celozon's Pets.
Image Image Image

Well, you can notice that they use a different kind of line art outline than other cats. For example.

Image Compared to Image

There is one kittie so far that has a different outline to the others. This one.

It isn't, as Celozon said their kitty has a gradient.
i'm making a frog circle, i need frogs

click the frog for the frog circle

frog avatar is just a cs frog item, i didn't draw it
Daisukina

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby catmother456 » Thu Jun 20, 2019 5:20 am

@rockruff

Thank you so much for putting all these hints together! It’s sometimes hard to see/find all of the hints but we do try. A link to your post has been added to the hints chart.

It’s a GH Litter Conga Line!

ImageImage Image Image Image Image Image Image Image Image

My C$ Store

Celozon made the little kitties
Wobbuffet decorated my avatar
I just love the conga line too much to get rid of it so it’s staying for now
catmother456

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Ria Sys~ » Thu Jun 20, 2019 5:28 am

Spoink ♦ Darkrai wrote:
Bubgum wrote:So I have been looking at past Celozon's Pets.
Image Image Image

Well, you can notice that they use a different kind of line art outline than other cats. For example.

Image Compared to Image

There is one kittie so far that has a different outline to the others. This one.

It isn't, as Celozon said their kitty has a gradient.

the gradient could come later if it is Cel's
Ria Sys~

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Celozon » Thu Jun 20, 2019 5:41 am

I never said anything about a gradient, I think the hint that is being referred to lucky’s hint.

There’s are some interesting theories, but not willing to deny any just yet, I’d like to have at least three to choose from before denying one. q
ImageImage
Celozon
Global Moderator

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby KitSuneDreamer » Thu Jun 20, 2019 6:15 am

Celozon wrote:I never said anything about a gradient, I think the hint that is being referred to lucky’s hint.

There’s are some interesting theories, but not willing to deny any just yet, I’d like to have at least three to choose from before denying one. q

Another q.... I've been watching, and honestly, I am legitimately curious about what all the outcomes are, just like when it comes Staff Litter time.
On and off user bc life gets in the way
Image Image Image
She/They/Kit

KitSuneDreamer

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Wolven Girl » Thu Jun 20, 2019 8:18 am

Celozon wrote:I never said anything about a gradient, I think the hint that is being referred to lucky’s hint.

I still think this one is yours, its spots look too similar to the scales on last year’s kitty
FLOOGLE

Wolven Girl

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Bubgum » Thu Jun 20, 2019 8:53 am

Wolven Girl wrote:

I still think this one is yours, its spots look too similar to the scales on last year’s kitty

That would be my second guess for the same reason. But did Celozon have gaming hints?
Bubgum

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby lucky333123 » Thu Jun 20, 2019 9:07 am

Yep the gradient one is referenced to mine, but you are still missing something.
█░▌
█░▌
█░▌
█░▌
█░▌
█░▌
█░▌
█░▌
█░▌
█░▌
█░▌
█░▌