Recent Rarity Change List [January Update in progress!!]

Discussion about the Pets, Items, Dress-ups, Events, Site, Forum or other CS features!

Re: Recent Rarity Change List

Postby yazzie » Thu Jan 21, 2016 11:09 pm

Pet's name: Red Valentines day Cat
Adopt virtual pets at Chicken Smoothie!

Very rare to rare, quite disappointed >:U
░░
░░
░░
░░
░░
░░
░░
░░
speaks when
can't
credit
yazzie

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Syn_cat » Thu Jan 21, 2016 11:10 pm

uncommon -> common

Syn_cat

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Centri » Thu Jan 21, 2016 11:27 pm

Very Rare -> Rare

(Possibly this one as well, but I'm not certain as I don't own one. But I seem to remember all of the litter being VR before:
Image)
Centri

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Minimanta » Thu Jan 21, 2016 11:37 pm

Lufik[-E-R-] wrote:too many pets went down again... over year was very small pets which went up in rarity on rare... almost not any VR... and now all down again... Its little bored...
I love to see changes in rarity and see which pets go up... I dont know why... but I'm glad when some pets go up in rarity... it make them more... special... or how it say... what was change rarity system... and dead account arent count anymore... it absolutely destroyed it... members pay a lot for their VRs and rares... and that pets go then down... it make everyone little sad...
i understand that you can be happy... like... this rare is uncommon now... but I feel little sad for that pet...
maybe next time could be ra-released uncommons too... not ONLY rares from a litter... like... was re-released almost all litters which had at least one rare... other are uncommons/commons... but you got only that rare outcome... not any suprise... i dont like it

I think that they should count ALL pets on cite again...not just active accounts... cause member cant be 11 month unactive... then they come only on advent... will adopt advent pets... and after advent he will 11 months unactive again...

hope you understand me

Pets are going down in rarity this time because of the rerelease.

And they shouldn't go back to the old system, this one is more accurate. Accuracy is way more important than pets just being rare and very rare for no reason.
If you can dream it, you can do it ~~ Walter Elias Disney
ImageImageImage
For every one minute you don't smile, you lose 60 seconds of happiness
Minimanta

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Simon » Thu Jan 21, 2016 11:40 pm

I am 90% sure this bun was already Uncommon but I could be wrong.

Centri wrote:
    Very Rare -> Rare

(Possibly this one as well, but I'm not certain as I don't own one. But I seem to remember all of the litter being VR before:
    Image)

I am pretty sure they were both VR before the change

Simon
Admin

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby ThunderCedar » Fri Jan 22, 2016 1:06 am

uncommon -> common.
why? i don't know XD
ᔱ ᔲ ᔳ ᔴ
ThunderCedar

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Lufi » Fri Jan 22, 2016 1:31 am

Minimanta wrote:
Lufik[-E-R-] wrote:too many pets went down again... over year was very small pets which went up in rarity on rare... almost not any VR... and now all down again... Its little bored...
I love to see changes in rarity and see which pets go up... I dont know why... but I'm glad when some pets go up in rarity... it make them more... special... or how it say... what was change rarity system... and dead account arent count anymore... it absolutely destroyed it... members pay a lot for their VRs and rares... and that pets go then down... it make everyone little sad...
i understand that you can be happy... like... this rare is uncommon now... but I feel little sad for that pet...
maybe next time could be ra-released uncommons too... not ONLY rares from a litter... like... was re-released almost all litters which had at least one rare... other are uncommons/commons... but you got only that rare outcome... not any suprise... i dont like it

I think that they should count ALL pets on cite again...not just active accounts... cause member cant be 11 month unactive... then they come only on advent... will adopt advent pets... and after advent he will 11 months unactive again...

hope you understand me

Pets are going down in rarity this time because of the rerelease.

And they shouldn't go back to the old system, this one is more accurate. Accuracy is way more important than pets just being rare and very rare for no reason.

but now went down also commons and uncommons and they wasnt released... i dont know... I see it much more chaotic now than before... one month is pet common... next month it go up on uncommon (for example in summer - not in advent time) ... after next two month go pet again down on common and next month is back uncommon... and after advent time go again on common... just chaotic... and I remember some pets which had this rarity changes very often... before it was settled
I dont want just rares or very rares... I really dont care about it... I will calmly take only common every month... I just want rarity system which will not change rarity of single pet every 2nd month
just my opinion...
sorry if I say it bad or you bad understand... english isnt my language so its harder to perfectly explain what I mean...
yes... count only pets from active accounts is good... why count pets from accounts which are a lot of years not active? it make sense... I just think that this often changes arent so good for pets
Lufi

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby DrinaLestrange » Fri Jan 22, 2016 2:50 am

Lufik, commons and uncommons are also rereleased, not just rares and up
I'm happy to announce that I am the mommy of a little girl named Chloe! Born June 2nd 2015!
Anastasia born April 23 2019!
Monroe born September 28 2023!
My birthday is Feb 9th!
DrinaLestrange

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Lufi » Fri Jan 22, 2016 2:56 am

DrinaLestrange wrote:Lufik, commons and uncommons are also rereleased, not just rares and up

find me at least one member which this year got common or uncommon
Lufi

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby DaDwarf » Fri Jan 22, 2016 3:02 am

This year only rare pets got released. We looked everywhere to find anything below. Its true that some of the rare rereleases now went down to uncommon though.
DaDwarf

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me