Your CS Pet Pairs? :3 (NEW THREAD!)

Discussion about the Pets, Items, Dress-ups, Events, Site, Forum or other CS features!

Re: Your CS Pet Pairs? :3 (NEW THREAD!)

Postby Vanilla Twilight. » Tue Jun 14, 2011 4:54 am

Captain Jade Sparrow wrote:
Ikaaaaaaaaa wrote:
ImageImage

[andromeda] && [antifreeze]

"I expect you to have it in my tent my dawn."

Andromeda's words were demanding, yet she spoke them with an artful twist of tone- her voice was frosty and firm, but not patronizing. At the command, her maid ducked behind the deerskin tent flap and disappeared. Antifreeze paused for a moment, almost embarrassed at the fact she was observing the queen at a moment she thought she was alone. The woman faltered, her strong demanour dissolving, and sat heavily down on one of the parlour chairs. Her guardian; a deft and scaled lizard, darted from beneath the folds of her silken clothes. The reptile peered up at his mistress, and whispered in a voice so soft it was hard for the listener to hear- "Will you go ahead with the battle?" The queen nodded inperceptibly, reaching to run a slender finger down the length of the lizard's back. Antifreeze took a step backward from the tent opening, anxiety passing in waves through her. Her mind flashed to The Plan. Gain her trust, assasinate her. She's a threat- she needs to be silenced.

Her own guardian- a velvet skinned fruit bat, clutched at her shoulder with his delicately hooked claws. Unconciously, Antifreeze stroked his head. "Let's do this, Fraceroy." She whispered to the bat. "Are you ready? This isn't going to be-" His voice was cut off by another- hers.

"There are so many things I could have you flayed for, woman. Trespassing on the Royal Batallion camp ground, eavesdropping on a confidential conversation, dishonorable conduct. Which shall it be?" The queen had whirled around, and was gazing calmly at Antifreeze with her sapphire eyes.

It was then that The Plan came into effect. Antifreeze let herself into the tent, ignoring it's grand interior- the sleek furniture that could only have been made with magic of a much specialized kind. She must have more magicians working for her than I expected.. Antifreeze thought briefly, before turning to the woman in front of her. The queen was strangely beautiful, in a way that was subtle; Antifreeze would describe her more as powerful than pleasing to the eye. There was something about her ballerina stance that counteracted the fierce strength and passion in her pale face, and those eyes were captivating. Antifreeze held her gaze."Ma'am, I wouldn't advise doing that." As she delivered her lines, Antifreeze became painfully aware of just how vulnerable she was here. If she could not win queen Andromeda's trust in the next few minutes, she would die. At her words, Andromeda gave a snort of derision. "And why should I not? I am doing you a great courtesy allowing you to explain yourself- I have twenty armed men guarding the tent, each as capable to come and kill you easily." She snapped.

Twenty is optimistic. Antifreeze's thought wryly- You may need to hire some more now. Only five minutes ago had she disposed of each guard in turn. Feigning looking over her shoulder, Antifreeze spoke softly; "There's a plot to kill you, ma'am. I come because I support you and your army- the threat is from Calda, a city beyond here. They have heard of your actions and wish to stop you. They will be sending an assasin to mix among you, and eventually murder you before you go into battle. You may kill me, but all I want is to protect you." Antifreeze spoke her much rehearsed lie so smoothly, that instantly the queen's face alighted with confusion, fury and relief. Little did she know that there was no place named Calda, and the assasin was the woman in front of her, lying so easily and leading her to her death.

"Who are you?" Andromeda asked quietly. "I am Daquira, and my guardian is Xtla." Antifreeze pulled Fraceroy from his hiding place, as she gave their false names. "And how do you know of this?" Another question. "I overhear many things, Ma'am. I travelled here to save you and warn you."

The queen paled, and Antifreeze saw the emerald head of the lizard probe out from Andromeda's sleeve. "Then I am in your debt, Daquira and Xtla. You will accept my hospitality as a guest?"

Antifreeze nodded, a geniune smile gracing the assasin's face.

Perfect.

-Bah, a fantasy story in a fantasy place x3 Should I continue this?

I think you should continue. I'm loving the plot so far.

I agree, the plot keeps my interested.
Vanilla Twilight.

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Leurai » Tue Jun 14, 2011 5:39 am

SkySmoke wrote:
Image & Image
Jayce (♀)~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~ Maddi (♀)

She sighed as she turned away from me, her dark violet eyes becoming distant the longer we spoke.

“I’m just so sick of being average. Everything about me is average. I just, for once, want to be the one that all the guys pay attention to, ya know? And I know that sounds shallow, but I can’t help it.”

I sighed and bit my lip as I searched for the right thing to say. Sometimes, when she was like this, there wasn’t anything to say that was right. She was intent on hating herself and nothing could stop her. Not even me. We had been best friends for years, and over the course of time I had completely fallen in love with her. I had never told her that, but sometimes I think she knew.

“Maddi, you’re anything but average and you know that.”

“Really Jayce? What isn’t average about me? Look at me.”

I looked at her and held her stare so she would know I meant what I was about to say.

“You’re…amazing Maddi.”

She grumbled at me and rolled her eyes.

I looked away
Then I look back at you
You try to say
The things that you can't undo
If I had my way
I'd never get over you
Today's the day
I pray that we make it through
Make it through the fall
Make it through it all

“I mean it. You’re an amazing friend, you always have been. You’ve been there for me when no one else was. You’re giving, caring, understanding, funny. You’re random and weird sometimes, but that is just part of your charm. You’re the best friend I’ve ever had, and if guys can’t see that, well…then its their loss.”

She smiled at me, that half smile she did when she knew I was telling the truth and trying to make her feel better at the same time. I moved over and sat next to her and she leaned her head on my shoulder and looped her arm though mine. I looked down at the bracelets on our wrists; ones we had been wearing since the first month of our friendship. Hers matched my eyes and mine matched hers.

“Thanks Jayce, you always know how to make me feel better. If I didn’t know better, I’d think you were trying to flirt with me.” She laughed lightly and I tried to swallow the lump in my throat. I really needed to tell her how I felt about her, it was starting to drive me crazy.

And I don't wanna fall to pieces
I just want to sit and stare at you
I don't want to talk about it
And I don't want a conversation
I just want to cry in front of you
Cuz I'm in Love With you

“Maybe I am.” I said quietly. I felt her tense against me, then heard her sharp intake of breath.

“What?” She still hadn’t moved, or pulled away from me, so I took that as a good sign. I took a deep breath and kept talking, afraid that if I took the time to think or look at her I would lose my nerve.

“Maybe I am…flirting with you. We’ve been friends for a long time Maddi. You’ve always been there for me. You always seem to be able to put me back together when I fall apart. You always remind me of who I am when I forget. And…I think I’m falling in love with you…I’m pretty sure I have been for a while.”

You're the only one,
I'd be with till the end
When I come undone
You bring me back again
Back under the stars
Back into your arms

I finished in a rush, my words leaving a heavy silence between us. After what seemed like forever she twisted her hand against mine and weaved her fingers into the spaces between mine.

“How long have you felt this way?” She whispered.

“A while.”

“Why didn’t you say anything?”

“I…didn’t want to mess up what we already had.”

“Well you wouldn’t have.”

“What?”

“You wouldn’t have…messed anything up. I feel the same way about you.”

I could hear the smile in her voice as she finished and she squeezed my hand. I sighed and leaned my head against the top of hers, wondering why it had taken me so long to say how I really felt.

“So…where do we go from here?” She asked softly, her thumb making slow circles on the back of my hand.

“I don’t know, but it doesn’t matter, because wherever it is, we’ll be together.”

Wanna know how you feel
Wanna know what is real
I wanna know everything, everything
And I don't wanna fall to pieces
I just want to sit and stare at you
And I don't want a conversation
I just want to cry in front of you
I'm in love with you
Cuz i'm in love with you
I'm in love with you
I'm in love with you

Things in bold are lyrics. Fall to Pieces, Avril Lavigne

<3 <3 So cute, and sweet, and heartfelt. I love this. Also, that the bracelets match the others' eyes. <3
Leurai

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby revenmoore » Tue Jun 14, 2011 5:46 am

Shadow of the Night (M)

Image Lucky Day (F)

((Sorry for randomly popping in XD, I think i will start posting here, sorry no inspriration for a story, but I thought they were cute together)) <33
revenmoore

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby b o l t » Tue Jun 14, 2011 6:02 am

Image Image
We were so different, yet the same.
b o l t

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby SkySmoke » Tue Jun 14, 2011 6:52 am

Leurai wrote:
SkySmoke wrote:
Image & Image

<3 <3 So cute, and sweet, and heartfelt. I love this. Also, that the bracelets match the others' eyes. <3

Thank you <3 I'm glad you enjoyed it.

Vincit Omnia Veritas

ImageImageImageImage

There's some people who are so much a part of us that they'll be there with us no matter what. They are our solid ground, our north star, and the small clear voices in our hearts that will be with us...always ~ Alexis Castle | | We are bound by our choices, but we are more than our mistakes ~ Kate Beckett | |

ImageImageImageImage

||Writing|| Characters ||My Kiamaras ||My DAMs ||

SkySmoke

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby dead poets society » Tue Jun 14, 2011 7:00 am

SkySmoke wrote:
Leurai wrote:
SkySmoke wrote:
Image & Image

Thank you <3 I'm glad you enjoyed it.

Yes, it was beautiful.
━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━
I was really good.

━━━━━━━━━xxx━━━━━━━━━
dead poets society

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby VESTAIS » Tue Jun 14, 2011 8:12 am

Panic-Prone wrote:
AMAZINGNESS I love it :) i want more

Thank you! That's actually the end :P ... I might write more soon though, I haven't done a story in a while other than that one :)
No random trades
VESTAIS

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby IndigoDreams » Tue Jun 14, 2011 8:34 am

Horrorzoo wrote:
Panic-Prone wrote:
AMAZINGNESS I love it :) i want more

Thank you! That's actually the end :P ... I might write more soon though, I haven't done a story in a while other than that one :)

still very cool :mrgreen:
IndigoDreams

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Vanilla Twilight. » Tue Jun 14, 2011 9:56 am

This one is at 8000 posts, so I made a new thread, please move over there ^___^