Recent Rarity Change List [January Update in progress!!]

Discussion about the Pets, Items, Dress-ups, Events, Site, Forum or other CS features!

Re: Recent Rarity Change List

Postby Lycancore » Sat Jul 05, 2014 3:03 am

I just found that these dogs changed from VC to OMG so C:

Pet's name: Trista
Adopt virtual pets at Chicken Smoothie!

he / they / lycan
queer adult
schizoid spectrum
fixating on :
dog training
Lycancore

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby kaerou » Sat Jul 05, 2014 3:14 am

This cutie went from VR to Rare :c
kaerou

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby LLHBBB » Sat Jul 05, 2014 3:20 am

✩AdryaN Zyego:X✩ wrote:
~Quarter Horse~ wrote:
phoenix1617 wrote:The rainbow corgi and black/white corgi store pets have dropped down to rares.

that is an absoulute outrage!!!!!!!!!!!!! Store Pets CAN NOT BE RARES THEY MUST ALWAYS BE VERY RARES :evil: :cry:
All the pool ball ponies went from rare to uncommon aswell as all the camo print horses :cry:

... overusing smilies doesn't make it better ...
Why Store pets need to be rare? A I can remember what I read the Patchwork dog and some older Store pets also started as Rare. It depends on the number of people buying them. And the Rainbow Storgi was most bought ... and because of that rare.

My issue with this logic is the rarity VR was given to these store pets at least a full month after the last pet was bought. They knew at that time how many were sold. There is no way there are more of them now then there was at the time the VR was put in place as they are discontinued. If there are more people active now then they should be less per player not more based on the rating system.
also have and Eldemore account with the same user name. As well as a FR account with the same name.
LLHBBB

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby BlingBling » Sat Jul 05, 2014 3:24 am

This change just seems painful... How many inactive accounts became active again for this to happen?! It almost seems impossible that this many went down and not a single pet has gone up. I can see why many users are so disappointed :c

Shawol - Monbebe - Carat - Insomnia
BlingBling

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby DragonWizard » Sat Jul 05, 2014 3:56 am

Common - Very Common
ImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImage

Uncommon - Common
ImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImage

Rare - Uncommon
ImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImage

Very Rare - Rare
ImageImageImage
DragonWizard

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby plutonian » Sat Jul 05, 2014 4:42 am

Uncommon -> Common

╔═━»━═╗
=
╚═━«━═╝
╔═══───══───═══╗
==
==
=====ImageImage⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀
╚═══───══───═══╝
plutonian

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Boomibom » Sat Jul 05, 2014 4:46 am

Just wondering, will the rarities go back to normal?
Because almost all of my pets has became lower in rarity (Not all, but some of them)
Boomibom

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby marmoris » Sat Jul 05, 2014 4:49 am

phoenix1617 wrote:The rainbow corgi and black/white corgi store pets have dropped down to rares.

Yeah. Pets we gave MONEY for.. :/
i am consistently inactive, i come and go as i please for monthly adopts and events. i rarely respond to trades unless im looking for something.
marmoris

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby DaDwarf » Sat Jul 05, 2014 5:06 am

Boomibom wrote:Just wondering, will the rarities go back to normal?
Because almost all of my pets has became lower in rarity (Not all, but some of them)

All pets will go up in rarity eventually c:.

R e d p a n d a wrote:

Just because you paid, doesn't mean you are entitled to very rare pets ^^; The store pets work like any other pet, if enough are bought, they will be rare, uncommon, common and so forth. They will go up in rarity eventually and 'never' drop down again after that so just put em in a locked group and wait.
DaDwarf

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby marmoris » Sat Jul 05, 2014 5:12 am

DaDwarf wrote:

R e d p a n d a wrote:

Just because you paid, doesn't mean you are entitled to very rare pets ^^; The store pets work like any other pet, if enough are bought, they will be rare, uncommon, common and so forth. They will go up in rarity eventually and 'never' drop down again after that so just put em in a locked group and wait.

Oh yeah. I forgot store pets don't get released again >.< Could I get anymore stupid o____o
i am consistently inactive, i come and go as i please for monthly adopts and events. i rarely respond to trades unless im looking for something.
marmoris

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me