Ask the Staff!

Discussion about the Pets, Items, Dress-ups, Events, Site, Forum or other CS features!

Re: Ask the Staff!

Postby Ranger of the North » Tue Jun 07, 2016 5:06 pm

*cough*
*cough*
thanks for the reminder, hehehe...
XD

To everyone: How did you create your username? What's the story behind it and what does it mean to you?
:D
The world is quiet here.
Ranger of the North

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby DoctorDraca » Tue Jun 07, 2016 9:46 pm

NaosRain wrote:I love reading the answer to these questions but I realized I asked a lot of like... Existential questions XD so here What is the silliest thing you have done just because you were bored and thought it would be a good idea at the time?

This wasn't necessarily because I was bored but I do remember that some of my scythes hadn't been released yet (or maybe it was about the Halloween scythes idk) so instead of asking Tess about it like a normal person I sent her this:

I fixed her window afterwards, no worries.
------------------- ◊ -------------------
toyhousedeviantarttracker dogs
DoctorDraca

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby hxneystorm » Tue Jun 07, 2016 10:12 pm

DoctorDraca wrote:
NaosRain wrote:I love reading the answer to these questions but I realized I asked a lot of like... Existential questions XD so here What is the silliest thing you have done just because you were bored and thought it would be a good idea at the time?

This wasn't necessarily because I was bored but I do remember that some of my scythes hadn't been released yet (or maybe it was about the Halloween scythes idk) so instead of asking Tess about it like a normal person I sent her this:

Oh my god, Draca, that's the most beautiful thing I have seen in my life-

Anywayyyy-

Okay, if all the staff members were in a Zombie Invasion, who would be the one to die first, and who would survive?
Image Image Image
──────────────────────────
──────────────────────────
Image Image Image Image Image Image Image
────────────────────
────────────────────
[kals] x [lair] x [spotify]
[ clay ] x [ sig ]
Image Image Image
───────────────────────────────
hailey/roman - she/her - adult - aest
hi! my dm's are always open if you need a
place to chat or a rp partner. stay safe!!
Image Image Image
hxneystorm

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Tess » Tue Jun 07, 2016 10:43 pm

DoctorDraca wrote:

yeah thanks for waking me up...
Click here if you need help from CS Staff or General Helpers!
Tess
Admin

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby arabella !! » Tue Jun 07, 2016 11:23 pm

@Tess

You must really like squids!

hii ! call me ara :3 i luv
all things cute n insane
└───── ♥ ♡ ♥ ─────┘
▀▀▀▀▀ミ★ ▀▀▀▀▀
she/her gamer adult silly
────────────────────

arabella !!

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Shinryu » Wed Jun 08, 2016 2:28 am

How would you describe your position/something you did on chicken smoothie if you were a dramatic narrator of any type of show you wanted?
    In the voice of any nature documentary narrator of your choice:

"[...] But there is another, more subtle government agency at work. Conveniently overshadowed by the spectacular displays of power from the authority groups, a small, yet efficient workforce strives to maintain stability in the vast society of Chicken Smoothie: the General Helpers.
    Compared to the spectacular abilities of the Moderators, a Helper's powers appear near meaningless, and in the light of the much-revered Administrators, their presence pales - but at the same time, this seemingly minor group holds an important position in the complex social network of the site.

Tasked with the goal to ensure safe assimilation of new members into CS society, the Helpers must keep a keen eye on the arrivals and departures of site members. Their effort to aid in a smooth transition to the CS lifestyle serves to cement a newbie's respect for the laws, and encourages an interest in the site's culture. As such the Helpers' role as representatives of the community may prove crucial to encourage settlement of new members into the forums.

However, their involvement in monitoring the growth and structure of Chicken Smoothie society does not stop at the mentoring of newbies. As understanding and a sense of belonging are major factors in members' satisfaction with their forum life, a General Helper must make sure to provide assistance and advice to any individual member of the community, ever eager in a quest to spread knowledge.
    In socializing with the community, they help to uphold the high societal standards of friendship and hospitality.

The Helpers' role as community support serves to create a semblance of nurture; by providing care and fulfilling requests for information they play an important role in encouraging other members to do the same, thus creating a culture in which learning and teaching becomes an integral part of society."

PS: Writing this gave me the mental image of an ant colony for some reason. We're all ants now.

[ formerly ZEL ] [ they/he ] [ Germany ]      And what of you, my mirror?      [PCE] [FR]
                           currently mostly inactive
Shinryu

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Lady Masquerade » Wed Jun 08, 2016 3:16 am

Honeystorm~ wrote:Anywayyyy-

Okay, if all the staff members were in a Zombie Invasion, who would be the one to die first, and who would survive?

I would definitely die first, as I am small, fragile, and have do strength to survive. You know those evil characters in movies that have the stupid toothpick in their mouth all the time? Well, my bones would be toothpicks for the zombies. Sorren would probably go far with her banhammer, to be honest. As for the rest, only time will tell.. -looks off into the distance melodramatically-

Mythical Creature wrote:To: Anyone
If you could pick out any Disney animal and turn it into a Chicken Smoothie animal, what would it be and why?

I'd definitely pick the Cheshire Cat :D It'd start out as an adorable kitten, and then as it grew to a teen it would look as though it's beginning to evaporate. As an adult, half of it would be gone. Then, over a few more days all of it would evaporate and then the pet would delete.
And you will all be sad C:
hello!! i am retired, but feel free to message me if you ever need some help <3
Helpful links for New Members!
Adopt a Newbie - Newbie Guide & Index - Help Tickets - GHAA: Free Pets for Newbies
Lady Masquerade

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Aaron✦ » Wed Jun 08, 2016 3:34 am

ZΕL wrote:
    PS: Writing this gave me the mental image of an ant colony for some reason. We're all ants now.

xxx While you got ants, I got an image of us being some weird cult initiates. Ant cult ZEL go

SpiderMight wrote:to: any staffie
What's your favorite songs(s) from panic! at The disco (if you know them )

Girls/Girls/Boys I guess? I don't like to pick favourites ;____;

Vermillion wrote:
hey anyone can answer this;

how do you feel about Dan and Phil?

*heavy breathing*
    I really hate the idea of being seen as a rabid fanboy, so I don't talk about my kiddos a whole lot, but these two are super special to me. I projected a lot onto Dan's life story when I was ill and going through dropping out of school and a lot of the inspirational things he said were there to keep me going - his end of liveshows where he does his little affirmation speeches where it feels like he's telling you personally to chill really help to calm down after a long day.
    My sons just make me very happy so pass whatever judgement you will on me lol!! i love them.
Last edited by Aaron✦ on Wed Jun 08, 2016 3:55 am, edited 1 time in total.

x
x

[
x
x

1 pet to go!icon
need help?guidesfor newbies

he/xey - no they/them
Image Image Image

x
x

]
Aaron✦
Global Moderator

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby forgive! » Wed Jun 08, 2016 3:37 am

to anyone!
    what colour is your hair/have you dyed it? mine is green ovo

p.s. ZEL i would totally join your cult
forgive!

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Shinryu » Wed Jun 08, 2016 3:39 am

Irisidium wrote:
ZΕL wrote:

xxx While you got ants, I got an image of us being some weird cult initiates. Ant cult ZEL go

I suddenly have the feeling that it's entirely possible we have a mind link.

[17:36:02] ZEL: maybe we need something more catchy
    like "CS Illuminati - We control society from below"
    [17:36:35] ZEL: now that I think about it, I should've written it in the voice of someone from ancient aliens

aromantic wrote:
    p.s. ZEL i would totally join your cult

ONE OF US ONE OF US ONE OF US

[ formerly ZEL ] [ they/he ] [ Germany ]      And what of you, my mirror?      [PCE] [FR]
                           currently mostly inactive
Shinryu

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me